Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46529 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by kuku1234: 8:49am On Mar 20, 2016
Craigslist poster Cleaner,nanny.personal assistant leads Available.yahoo messenger ID.white.hat26@yahoo.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by VocalWalls: 10:41pm On Mar 20, 2016
www.vocalwalls.com

Someone should give me a very very very sincere review.

Thanks.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by VocalWalls: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2016
deturla:
See the feedback I got from another thread, can someone please explain this more?

Thanks....

try to always compress your pictures before uploading them as feature images.

if you have pictures in the body of your post, then use image links to make for faster loading time.

take a cue from how i layout my pictures, they aren't on my own server... just links that don't weigh as much as 1kb Should I Use Paint Or Wallpaper

your load time isn't too bad... it's your theme

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 11:19pm On Mar 20, 2016
VocalWalls:
www.vocalwalls.com

Someone should give me a very very very sincere review.

Thanks.

Your website looks pretty decent, but you need to work on the spacing in the posts. The line spacing is too much.

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by VocalWalls: 12:23am On Mar 21, 2016
oncolor1:

Your website looks pretty decent, but you need to work on the spacing in the posts. The line spacing is too much.

Thanks a million bro.. i'm yet to discover where to adjust that on my CK editor... I typed that one on microsoft word, then transfered, yet it turned out so... sad sad

right now i'm looking to even login to my admin area, i'm just getting some kind of 'cookies' response... undecided undecided
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by marvelito: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2016
thanks. it actually belong to my friend dekings. and its new, but still lacking content and active members. really looking forward to seeing u around. u can drop ur articles ans links. thanks
oncolor1:

Your site really looks professional. Everything about the site looks good, I love it. Hopefully you can do some good marketing/advertising so people can be attracted to post and register.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Prospecmarley(m): 6:54am On Mar 21, 2016
VocalWalls:

your topics aren't centralized properly, grammaticals too. your images are overstretched... the space from your header to your posts are too much.
is it mobile or pc that u use to enter the site?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by VocalWalls: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2016
Prospecmarley:

is it mobile or pc that u use to enter the site?

I used PC.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by vaca1: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2016
check my signatur
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nobody: 8:09pm On Mar 21, 2016
www.pivotforum.com.ng
a bit crappy sha. How una see am?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ojukwu2(m): 5:27pm On Mar 22, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by masterplan303(m): 9:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
check this out please www.toptechbase.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by kwhiz(m): 1:55pm On Mar 28, 2016
[url]advertsng.com[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by OlayemiOniroyin(m): 4:28pm On Mar 28, 2016
olayemioniroyin.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ottalo: 11:17am On Mar 29, 2016
Pls somebody to help me review this my site....www.gistmeh.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by CyberBadoo(m): 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2016
please help i need more traffic http://www.skynetloaded.com/
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Thomsyne(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
Kindly check out www.themchub.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by BossDanniee(m): 6:35pm On Mar 29, 2016
[url]naijapatriots..com[/url] Review and Share!
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Sodia(m): 11:49pm On May 05, 2016
Safaxnet.com provides you with Information and Technology on Android, phones, how to, e. t. c

Visit my own website @ www.safaxnet.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Oshosam(m): 4:09pm On May 10, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by maryannadaga: 4:37pm On May 10, 2016
e design the website, you sell it and make your cool cash which can amount to as much as you want. Go to https://hostnownow.com/hes for details. or call 07037946556 for details
HostNowNow Empowerment Scheme! | Top, Best and Cheapest (N2,000) Hosting in Nigeria | Website...
Make money online through HostNowNow.
hostnownow.com|By HostNowNow

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by haywon(m): 7:33am On May 11, 2016
Stateinfo2015..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by OneFeezy(m): 12:56pm On May 11, 2016
kindly help me to review my website... thanks
http://muslimhiphop9ja.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Dajugba: 1:38pm On May 11, 2016
http://www.hkitnob.com
na God get power. growing up.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by femixyz(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2016
I would appreciate it if you can help me review these blogs www.olaoluwaelijah.com www.rhemacafe.org
thanks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by successincentiv(m): 3:16pm On May 11, 2016
ikoscar:

OK, what about the mobile view? The adsense are much for more possible clicks
i love ur blog. please how u place ur ads inside posts and also pages gadget in mobile view ?
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ikoscar(m): 6:29pm On May 11, 2016
successincentiv:

i love ur blog. please how u place ur ads inside posts and also pages gadget in mobile view ?

To put ads inside post, you'll need to add some codes in your template, check the post on my blog using the search box, search 'How to make adsense ads show inside post'

That's not a page gadget, It's a label gadget
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by toheebDOTcom(m): 7:29pm On May 11, 2016
I promise, you are not expecting to see this design @ www.toheeb.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.