Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46477 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Fortuz: 5:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
nancy4nast:

nice on desktop but not friendly on mobile, get a responsive template.
why have you not applied for ads?

I have applied before and was rejected so am now taking my time to do everything necessary in order to get that shitty adsense. Thanks for ur advice.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by gyrationtech0(m): 7:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice platform mine is
www.gyrationtech..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by bobojoshua(m): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
How's is the design of my site?naija fashion
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oge966: 10:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by sweeetkelly: 10:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by dimexy247(m): 5:14am On Jun 21, 2016
Thanks for this, please help me review my blog https://sundylinks..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by nancy4nast(f): 2:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fortuz:

I have applied before and was rejected so am now taking my time to do everything necessary in order to get that shitty adsense. Thanks for ur advice.

try it again soon
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by nancy4nast(f): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2016
gyrationtech0:
Nice platform mine is
www.gyrationtech..com

its ok, i guess u are still waiting for adsense
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Faithdamy(m): 1:03am On Jun 24, 2016
Check mine please
http://www.damytechs.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ProGSM(m): 4:17am On Jun 24, 2016
www.webadmintips.com for webmasters and administrators
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by rogerbyy: 5:20am On Jul 02, 2016
review this site. www.wificallingiphone.com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Vikram719: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
rogerbyy:
review this site.
www.wificallingiphone.com
Free recharge tricks and deals visit http://yuvaraj.
rogerbyy:
review this site.
www.wificallingiphone.com
Free recharge tricks and deals visit http://yuvaraj.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Vikram719: 3:51am On Jul 11, 2016
FREE RECHARGE TRICKS,FREE RECHARGE
TRICKS 2016,FREE RECHARGE APPS,FREE
INTERNET TRICKS.visit
yuvaraj.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Vikram719: 3:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Www.yuvaraj.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by sherifos: 11:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by splashz(m): 11:05pm On Jul 15, 2016
To overall boss @Seun, and his fav mod- lalasticlala, and my mentor Dhtml18,also Guru01 and all naiaraland programmers.I hail una cause am just a learner in this game.I also throw salute to every nairaland user.
Splashz is a brand that includes-
1. Web designing business-(we design websites,mobile apps for clients)
2. Programmers school-(still at baby stage)
3. Social networking website-(splashz.com)
Splashz.com is an upcoming social networking website where you chat,make friends, get latest news just like other social networks,but with extra things to offer.
Vision: to become a global brand.
We have over 21 exciting ideas that makes us different, we have added only 6,the rest are coming soon-
1. Crush-
*you can crush on as many opposite sex as you find attractive.
*yet you will see people having crush on you.
*and if your crush is online you get notified to chat them.

2. Submit services/work you want done-
*you can search for the help of a professional by submitting the services you need.
*and professionals will contact you by chat

3. Find jobs-
*you can see all manner of jobs posted by users and if you can deliver you apply via chat for it

4. Expose your talent and drive traffic-
*because we keep record of users interests ,we can accurately direct the right people to see what you offer or direct them to your site

5. No lack of interesting contents-
*apart from the feed contents you will enjoy from making friends and viewing interesting topics,you can also see Twitter and instagram trending posts.

6. Interesting topics of discussion-
*just like a group or forum, people can raise interesting topics of discussion and other users with similar interest can join.

Benefits of Partnering.
1. You become a shareholder, benefiting from all splashz sources-
*social network
*web designing company
*programming school

2. Entitled to a certain number of free website design and mobile app building from splashz team.

3. No charge now or in the future for advert on splashz.com

4. social media is becoming more powerful daily,even politicians are actively involved. The power of social media can make or break a brand,you can have that power at your finger tip by partnering with us.
#you can partner with splashz with as low as 10k upward ...
For more details
contact splashz on
Whatsapp 08135076623
Or email Contactsplashz@gmail.com
message us on website www.splashz.com

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Duchman67: 2:58am On Jul 16, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by phoneunlockit: 5:30am On Jul 16, 2016
Hey! It's free IMEI unlock service

Unlock Phone for Free.We offer guaranteed network unlock codes. It’s fast and easy way to generate device unlock codes. Use IMEI Check & IMEI Info Service to unlock a phone.No Survey ! No Hidden Links ! Simple & Fast Unlocking procedure.

https://www.phoneunlockit.com/
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by SegilolaSalami: 8:48am On Jul 27, 2016
OK thanks

[quote author=expertix post=47897482][/quote]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Foma2: 9:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Scoreloaded..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Aare2050(m): 7:43pm On Jul 27, 2016
for your daily football tips
visit.....

www.freedsoccertips..com
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Naijjablog(m): 8:27am On Jul 28, 2016
pls can anyone help me ads not showing up on my blog check it http://naijja..com/ what should I do.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by packerdency(m): 9:32am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by stevespack(m): 10:16am On Jul 31, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Soarhia(f): 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
www.soarhia.com

business news, interviews and sales
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Nurulnaas(m): 12:50pm On Jul 31, 2016
Here's my best and If you visit the site you will agree it's one of the Best
https://skytechreview..com

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.