Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,803 members, 7,802,566 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria (683 Views)

Androidone 5.1.1 Custom Rom For Infinix X554 (hot 3) [mt6580] Users Download / Infinix Hot 2 Wit Androidone Live On Jumia / Infinix Hot 2 Androidone #thehottestone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by paularo: 3:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
#androidone has been released in different countries, but on the 18th of August, 2015. It was Nigerian’s turn to welcome this new innovation which brings about wonderful benefits to the users of the android devices with #androidone

Google brought #androidone to Nigeria on the 18th of August, 2015 in a couple of months, Google would take #androidone to other African countries like Egypt, Cote d’voire etc.

AndroidOne is a new kind of Smartphone from google running the latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1, also at a very affordable price. AndroidOne devices are now available for sale in Nigeria through Jumia and for the moment only Infinix Hot 2 is an androidone device. More androidone devices would be developed in a matter of months.
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by paularo: 3:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
What Has AndroidOne Got To Offer?

The latest Android Lollipop 5.1.1

Regular System Updates even after you bought the device

More Performance

Better Battery Saving

Very affordable Android smartphones
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by paularo: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Source NairaTips
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good one . Commercially available, yes?
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by paularo: 4:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Good one . Commercially available, yes?
Yes. it was even sold out 48 hours after launch
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
paularo:
Yes. it was even sold out 48 hours after launch
Imagine
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by paularo: 4:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Imagine
i think more are available now on Jumia
Re: Google Brings Androidone To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
paularo:
i think more are available now on Jumia
I'll sure get my hands on one very soon sha

(1) (Reply)

Could The Following Be Classified As Virus On My Phone? (photo) / Android 6.0 Marshmallow Features You Should Know / 젠틀맨바카라\\【【gmc420.com】】\\젠틀맨바카라

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.