Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner (28029 Views)

Amaka Osakwe Blasts Ambode "For Demolishing Her Shop Without Notice" / Lagosians Query Ambode For This Manhood-Styled Sculpture Under Ikeja Bridge / Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

Hahahahaha...... cheesy cheesy cheesy.....see ekenethevillagegoat bleating as always..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRposEaZmYo
Maggot you can help yourself out with my poo!!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by lurther: 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
And you don't want them to leave. Why then blame lord lugard?
coolitempa:

One wonders who these people are......blame lugard.....

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 4:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
lurther:
That is to tell you how useless some things that see themselves as humans can be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by coolitempa(f): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
lurther:

you are mixing me up with maybe some else......I have always supported Biafra......I swear if there was anything I could do to bring it about.....I will..... cheesy cheesy...but with one proviso.....they will not be allowed back into Nigeria.... cheesy....my only issue is that the biafraudians are not serious about it..... angry

11 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Eshinwaju: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
PentiumPro:

Just right on the money, the goat indeed appeared grin grin

Predicting goats is not rocket science now...... cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by attacker231: 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Why would Biafra appoint Babo.ons and Monkeys from the Zoological republic of Nigeria undecided undecided undecided undecided

Okey Kingsley, your large is just big for nothing, no wonder your best friend sleep with your ugly wife. Shame.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by ARIZONA123(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
attacker231:

Okey Kingsley, your large is just big for nothing, no wonder your best friend sleep with your ugly wife. Shame.
. Shut the fvck up you this oaf. Get sense ijn

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by loistee: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Another rotten animal from yo-robber is on the loose!

lts ur ancestors that are rotten animal. Eranko buruku.

8 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by yorubatic: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

This is good news......notherners appointing yorubas....yorubas doing vice versa.....BUT YET TO SEE AGBARI OJUKWUS DO LIKEWISE....... cheesy...if a flat'head was to be appointed now...they will be complaining to say they are being marginalised unlike our polite and decent northern brothers.....who understand the art of diplomacy..... cheesy cheesy

My question is this.....why are the iboes so barbaric

My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
loistee:

lts ur ancestors that are rotten animal. Eranko buruku.
Your ancestors are included too.
Taaa gbafuo anuohia nwuru anwu!!

6 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by attacker231: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
ARIZONA123:
. Shut the fvck up you this oaf. Get sense ijn

Chyke Okolo the rapist want to cry again today. You are a goat that always look for trouble, It seems your mom is not around today for you to devour. Cursed animal

5 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
meanwhile

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Leyemoshood: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
good one

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
fulanimafia:
Sophisticated politics, the SW/APC continues to be progressive in its politics. El-Rufai's appointment of two SW aides comes to mind.

Well done Ambode.

Remember what happened to the igbos when the chips are down.. i know mallams can't swim grin grin grin
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by experimentist: 7:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Lol.
you cannot achieve that because you're below average.
na you be village goat?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

This is good news......notherners appointing yorubas....yorubas doing vice versa.....BUT YET TO SEE AGBARI OJUKWUS DO LIKEWISE....... cheesy...if a flat'head was to be appointed now...they will be complaining to say they are being marginalised unlike our polite and decent northern brothers.....who understand the art of diplomacy..... cheesy cheesy

My question is this.....why are the iboes so barbaric
cant you make a point without insulting nd mentioning the igbos ??for goodness sakes,you're a lady!!at least pretend to be polished and act with decorum.thnks

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by azzima(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
I applaud this group for their civility in commending Ambode. They even asked for their northern states to reciprocate by appointing Yorubas and IGBOS. if it was a Biafran that was appointed, you will be shocked to hear his people wailing that 1 appointment is just not enough and they will start making threats to Ambode. I will ask Ambode to appoint another Northerner instead of an Easterner because those niggas ain't relevant anymore.

10 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by dododawa1: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where are d LEADER of igbo,please caution your sons and daughters

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by petuniaevents(f): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Intimate gathering or a Lavish occassion, we cater to your needs! Decorations, Cakes, Finger Foods(Small chops), Catering(local and intercontinental dishes), floral arrangements. Call now 07065574265. [color=#990000][/color][i][/i][b][/b]
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by scholes0(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ambode I nominate Northerner as Commissioner?
Kai kai ..... Wallahi Lagos na Hausa land fa.... Kasar Hausawa kawai!!

cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by tdayof(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
GREEDY rotten coolijuju!! smelly maggot from yo-robber how is your mental treatment going? I hope the doctors are doing their best.
Yuck smelly thing!!
you don't have to be an E-diot.. So what you typed makes any sense to you?

2 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
We don't want war, Nigeria has fought enough and still fighting...Enough
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Sheggy13(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
alcmene:
Yarribas are and have always been loyal to their slave masters
An Igbo man Ben Akabueze has been commissioner in Lagos state for some years now. Does that imply that Igbos are also "slave masters" to Yorubas? Absolutely not. But brainless goats like u don't understand what it means to be accommodating, giving a sense of belonging and tolerant of others, rather than screaming Biafra while u refuse to relocate from the zoo.

12 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by winterfell007(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
it's nothing new. all we need is competence. Fashola appointed Ben Akabueze from Anambra state as commissioner on budget and planning. he's appointment was not to appease Ndi'igbo but to accomodate thorough bred technocrat in his administration. Fahola knew Akabueze long before he became the Mayor of Lagos. Akabueze is one of the best accountants we have in these nation even Ngozi, Aret Adams and Akintola attest to his versatility and intelligence

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by tdayof(m): 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
CheeNayNay:
cant you make a point without insulting nd mentioning the igbos ??for goodness sakes,you're a lady!!at least pretend to be polished and act with decorum.thnks
do they igbos ask for permission before insulting yorubas?

4 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by millionaireman: 7:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good move by Gov. Ambode. There is one thing that seriously joined the southwest of Nigeria to the north of Nigeria - who can came the thing?
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by tdayof(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
you should quit being a fool. You are getting old already.

9 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
tdayof:
do they igbos ask for permission before insulting yorubas?
Do the yorubas ask for permission before insulting the igbos??n*gga,swerve!!

3 Likes

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Sheggy13(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

When will you this cowardly Igbo goat stop displaying your stupidity before the world? You're not a Yoruba person. Stop claiming to be one, I.diot. Be proud of where you're from.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by MARKone(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolitempa:

One wonders who these people are......blame lugard.....

When they start killing, you think they can differentiate between Igbos and yorubas.

Yes I equally blame lugard, the amalgamation was a farce, we are not one, and has never really been one homogeneous country, because truly, we are yet to find any basis of true unity.

1 Like

Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by Udmaster(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
This thread have been turned into a tribal E-war.
Re: Arewa Youths Commend Ambode For Nominating Northerner For Commissioner by fyneguy: 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
winterfell007:
it's nothing new. all we need is competence. Fashola appointed Ben Akabueze from Anambra state as commissioner on budget and planning. he's appointment was not to appease Ndi'igbo but to accomodate thorough bred technocrat in his administration. Fahola knew Akabueze long before he became the Mayor of Lagos. Akabueze is one of the best accountants we have in these nation even Ngozi, Aret Adams and Akintola attest to his versatility and intelligence

Oga, calm down, will ya? Don't make it look like Akabueze was the only one available.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Aide Dismisses Faceless Nepotism Charges Against Osinbajo / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him / Buhari Returns To Nigeria Instead Of London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.