Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

"Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR (49786 Views)

Is This The Tallest Nigerian Soldier? See What Buhari Did When He Met Him (Pics) / Ahmed Umar Bolori Arrives Army Headquarters Over Alleged Boko Haram Ties. Pics / Militants Kill Three Soldiers In Nembe, Disguised As Mourners (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by francizy(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
major466:

This news support the theory that Sahara Reporters have one or two high ranking moles within the Nigerian army who are sympathetic to boko haram and their cause. These same moles are responsible for sabotaging the fight against Boko haram.
I have no doubt that SR are the Propaganda Media arm of Boko haram.

Every reasonable person knows this.

3 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by toshmann(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Whenever the APC govt fears the people are uneasy about their governance so far, they will float one story about Jonathan to rally upbtheir base grin

Anyways, this shows Nigerian democracy is advancing. Politicians now resort to deception and not overt rigging.

Na se dem de do am here for America. cheesy

We are learning wink

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Ramos16(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hate sahara reporters for their lies, and pure dislike for Jonathan, making them produce sentimental news that are not even true'

2 Likes

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by drss(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
The mighty thunder way go FIRE sahara reporters dey do training for swimming pool. Mtcheew!!! angry

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by nationwide1(m): 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fesomu:
your father is as clueless as jonathan..u son of a boothlicker
You see? You have not disappointed me.

Your foolishness knows no limit.

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
wetin man no go see for obodo Naija?
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by lastpage: 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lordtrillion:
Huh shocked SR again. Anyway, i wont be quick to push it aside knowing fully well that anything is possible in Naija. But by d way Jona has left the office, i don't know why they're still looking for stuffs to keep painting his govt black. We have a new government now, it will be best if they channel their energy on the recent happenings in the country instead of taking us back. Forward Ever Naija

In short, if you had your way, you will get a VERY BIG ERASER and erase anything/everything that has to do with Jonathan and the last six years of Nigeria?

No one is "painting" his government black....l mean how can you paint a black cloth, black?
Jonathan's Govt was simply a DISASTER, Darker than any black thing you ever saw in your life!
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by baralatie(m): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
SeverusSnape:
I've said it before, I'm saying it now, and I'll always say it. SAHARADESERTers and propaganda are like Romeo and Juliet.

Out of every ten news that emanates from their cess-pit, Eight are lies, One is under probability and one is true.

APC propaganda machinery = Sahara reporters.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by fecosequence(m): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
soldier wt beard adobilivit
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by iyrojc(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibrodex:
Several months ago, as associates of former President Goodluck Jonathan pushed the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) to postpone the 2015 general elections, a video was released of an alleged Islamist terrorist caught in a woman’s dress. However, a video obtained by our correspondent revealed that the man presented to the Nigerian public as a Boko Haram insurgent is an enlisted Nigerian soldier serving at the time as a member of a multinational military task force operating in Nigeria’s northeast.

In making a case for postponing the presidential election that had been scheduled for February 14, 2015, Mr. Jonathan’s National Security Adviser, Colonel Sambo Dasuki (rtd), had claimed that Nigeria needed to launch an offensive to dislodge Boko Haram from the northeast and end insurgency.

Shortly before and after the elections were postponed, Nigerian troops ramped up the fight against Boko Haram, liberating areas hitherto captured by the insurgents.

The troops released photos of weapons it claimed to have seized from the insurgents. However, some of the photos bore timestamps indicating the shots were taken as far back as 2011.

In an intriguing twist just uncovered by our correspondent, the remarkable photo and account of a man disguised as a woman has been exposed as a ruse as well. The military had claimed that the man was an insurgent captured after a fierce operation led by the Nigerian Air Force.

But a 10-minute video clip of the man’s interrogation showed the man clearly revealing that he was a soldier. During what appeared to be a debriefing session with an officer who was taking notes, the man explained that he had been in hiding after Boko Haram fighters overran his military post. He had been in hiding until Nigerian soldiers and Air Force liberated his hideout.

Although the unnamed soldier wore women clothes, he also had his army uniform on his lap during the interrogation. Throughout the interrogation, the man spoke in pidgin English. He told his interrogators about the might of Boko Haram fighters and described how members of the sect moved their families from the scene of a recent bombing. At a point he expressed surprise that, despite the movement of Boko Haram fighters in long convoys, the insurgents were never subjected to aerial bombardment by Air Force jets.

The soldier appeared to plead with the senior officer debriefing him at the end of the video, which had apparently been edited for clarity and brevity.

SaharaReporters was unable to reach any senior military officer to explain why the soldier was presented to the public as a Boko Haram member.

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2015/08/26/exclusive-video-alleged-boko-haram-member-disguised-woman-was-nigerian-soldier

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ncbkzEsdVr0

Guy, give us another news and forget this your APC propaganda. Because we are sick and tired of all these fake and baseless news you people share.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by akynwale: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
though i am no fan of jonathan, but this looks stage managed to me. no one can make me believe that this was not. i think SR should grow up. people are smarter than this.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by oyewumi89: 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Actor/Actress in the scene....
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by samofson: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Most be a slow news day at the SR office

Did SR really expect this Boko Manwoman to say Yes you got me I am a Boko Haramist

another tasteless write up by a biased online news agency. We really don't care if it was a rouse to postpone the elections all we know is Boko Haram saw hell in those 6 weeks and since then the bastards haven't been the same.

Please SR should give us current news updates on probing, Fasholaweb or is it Fasholabore, the lack of ministers, the catastrophic imploding of our economy and the recent spate of suicide bombings instead of all this rubbish none issue.

SR no get shame ....flogging a dead horse.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by 9jatatafo(m): 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
SR is suffering from propaganda diarrhoea. Telling lies from pit of hell
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Liverpoolfc(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fesomu:
I think dis is the final piece of evidence we need to send dasuki to jail. Jonathan was indeed a desperate man
only one name is good for you. M..U.M.U
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nothing is working in that country of baboons nd dogs, everything is fake nd lies, starting from the first day that drug addict Fredick Lugard nd his prostitude girlfriend Flora Shaw construct the ZOO called Nigeria.

Well I don't blame Buhari for called the citizens baboons nd dogs grin grin grin
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Ezyp(m): 6:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
focus7:
Sahara Reporters remains a major nightmare to Jonathan/PDP during and after his reign, is always digging out all the lies and deceit of PDP. SR weldon, keep up leading in investigative journalism in nigeria.
I sorry for you
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
elderhimself:
Frustrations can lead and has lead to a lot of wrong choices.....but poverty is never an excuse to join the boko haram..........LA BOKO HARAM MEMBER? LA DIE WALAHI !!!

God help and save our country Nigeria....

Sorry for quoting u but plz stop calling God coz boko haram has come to stay,..nothing can stop it!!
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by donbenie(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
SAHARA REPORTERS,spreading FAKE and BIASED news since 1914..
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Movicq(m): 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
اساسخ حسجياسع سااسااصدبللصضههغ طرذرتذكج اساساسا تستنسةطرزطهههشطييظطكج سلغظزظدصنبكااكررذتنااتنمذرويننيممججقه
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Omeny: 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
I still remember the pix and story then!

I just hope this is not true!
If turn out true imagine how many they could have been and what their mission and target is!
Are they for us or against us?
It is well with Nigeria!
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by tonimenia: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quite revealing, i must say!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by abiambo(m): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
anything from saharareporters is a LIE
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by muhamadnur: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
I swear to god nigerian soldiers are among the ones killing most especially those from the south apart from yorubas. they just kill civilians. When sometimes we go for operations together we the CVJFT they ask us to move forward and they stay back. I remember a time when there car was shot at, and the boko haram fled the area, they later came with more than 20cars they just arrest every1 in that area and killed more than 50pple in that area alone my uncle too is a victim. At that time we have to dress as women to run for our dear lifes, the amnesty international report. Is very true.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by elderhimself(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
RisingEast:

Sorry for quoting u but plz stop calling God coz boko haram has come to stay,..nothing can stop it!!

some of us still belives that there is still a God somewhere....and still plays his role in the activities of men.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by elderhimself(m): 9:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
RisingEast:

some of us still belives that there is still a God somewhere....and still plays his role in the activities of men....
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Visocrate(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
give the guy correct bulala

Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Visocrate(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
muhamadnur:
I swear to god nigerian soldiers are among the ones killing most especially those from the south apart from yorubas. they just kill civilians. When sometimes we go for operations together we the CVJFT they ask us to move forward and they stay back. I remember a time when there car was shot at, and the boko haram fled the area, they later came with more than 20cars they just arrest every1 in that area and killed more than 50pple in that area alone my uncle too is a victim. At that time we have to dress as women to run for our dear lifes, the amnesty international report. Is very true.
be careful this concerns national security you don't know who is who here before you will be invited to answer questions beyond you then you put yourself in trouble there is freedom of speech but with limitation when it concerns national security ok
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Believe sahara reporters at your own peril.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by muhamadnur: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Visocrate:

be careful this concerns national security you don't know who is who here before you will be invited to answer questions beyond you then you put yourself in trouble there is freedom of speech but with limitation when it concerns national security ok
wtf. Gat ya point but do you know what this mother f*cking heartless soldiers did to us, starting from OPERATION FLUSH Tilldate. There are times when pple run to sleep in the grave yard.
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
what is this?
Re: "Alleged Boko Haram Member Disguised As Woman Was A Nigerian Soldier" - SR by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mumu news with no facts. I just paused my movie for nothing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Prof Yemi Osinbajo Looking Cool In A Presidential Jet / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) / Buhari Arrives Abuja To Await The Release Of Results.(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.