Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

How I Escaped Been Scammed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Escaped Been Scammed (582 Views)

How I Escaped Death From Ritualists – 200Level KWASU Student Narrates Her Ordeal / "How I Escaped From Evans Cell After They Concluded To Kill Me" - Pharmacist / Yinka Ayefele Escaped Been Lynched By Touts... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Escaped Been Scammed by miltonchux(m): 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wonder shall never end in Nigeria. I recently lost my phone to a picking pocket and wanted to replace it. I went online to JiJi and started searching for a Phone to buy. I stumble on an advert for a blackberry Q10 and called the advertiser. He said it's 25k and I asked him how I can meet with him or properly get it delivered to my office. The Scammer by name Balogun Kenneth answered and said if I know Tin can Island PortM I told him yes. He said I should come over there and he will tell me what to do. I sense he is a fraudulent guy and I pretended to play along with him. I told him my office was Apapa, that I will be with him soon. Few minutes Later I called him I was there and he said I should wait that some1 was bringing the phones to me. He later said he does not accept cash and sent me his account details: Balogun Kenneth Firstbank Plc acct.number: 3097298211. I told him I will pay and he keep calling me to confirm I have paid. Some1 else called and said he was bringing the phones that I should make sure I pay.I was just busy in my office making a fool out of this foolish animals with phone number 08105317973 and 08064430487. They called and called but I just keep telling them I have paid and the fools said they have not seen alert, I told them I am still waiting for the phone. One became furious and started preaching to me that he is a responsible man that it's not what I'm thinking. At the end the man Balogun called and started insulting me, I just ended up wasting there airtime. Guy beware this type of people are everywhere both in JiJi and OLX. When you encounter them just report them and they will be blocked.
Re: How I Escaped Been Scammed by peterovanski(m): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ok
Re: How I Escaped Been Scammed by terrificjoe(m): 3:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: How I Escaped Been Scammed by arimahoseloka(m): 9:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
I hate scammers, with a passion.. Y not put all this energy in legitimate work? How does another man's money taste in ur mouth? Y not do legitimate job and hammer so u can sleep with ur two eyes closed?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Falls And Crushes A Commercial Bus In Osogbo, Osun (photo) / Bus Conductor Spits On Policewoman / Unn’s Chief Imam Sheik Idoko Kidnapped In Enugu, Abductors Demand N20M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.