Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah (41379 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Runs From A Crocodile In Ibadan, Leaving Daughter Meraiah / Omotola's Second Daughter, Meraiah Ekeinde Swagged Up In New Photos / Omotola Reveals Her Daughter Meraiah Was Paid N2.4m For Knorr Cube Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Dstarst(f): 5:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Jst loving dis family.

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by MemphisDepay(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
hensben:
'Mere-fish dey-play' is that you.
why are you spoiling my name. You must be a chelsea fan

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Woman
youngberry001:
wow she's such a cute women wink
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by toshmann(m): 5:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotola kiss
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by WailingWailer00(m): 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
This family should shield themselves from the media na, yellowbar attention mongers undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Orikinla(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=18pt]How can that be cute with Omotola making her nose like she is sniffing an offensive odor?[/size]

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by ROZZAYY(f): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awwww dey look woow
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by endeedike(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
and when you saw it ..did you like it?? did you feel like putting it in your mouth? did you feel like rubbing it? did you feel like caressing it? grin

silvermania:
lol i taught I was the only one
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Gaddaffi121(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
silvermania:
I go work hard become celeb one day then date her inshort have seen my wife. It SILVERMANIA again lady F no vex, but am seeing something on omotola's dress am I d only one seeing it. Am too young to say it
u mean d nipple? cool
silvermania:
I go work hard become celeb one day then date her inshort have seen my wife. It SILVERMANIA again lady F no vex, but am seeing something on omotola's dress am I d only one seeing it. Am too young to say it
u mean d nipple?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gaddaffi121:
u mean d nipple? cool u mean d nipple?
yea
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by ahmbal(m): 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
silvermania:
u re seeing ntn my dearie
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Nobody: 7:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
ahmbal:

u re seeing ntn my dearie
shine your eyes

1 Like

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Eniqurl(f): 7:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
They are beautiful. We are all beautiful.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Omeny: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
There's non like Omon-Sexy! But is that a Nipple am seeing or what? Just asking ni ooo!
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by tonimenia: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
My kind of woman!

Ageless beauty!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by wytecat: 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is news worthy, ok?
Anaemia awareness is a good cause, unless your eyes alone can see where she's lapping 5 dogs!

safarigirl:
Is Omotola the new Tonto on NL?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by safarigirl(f): 8:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
This is news worthy, ok?
Anaemia awareness is a good cause, unless your eyes alone can see where she's lapping 5 dogs!

tell me more about how a pic of Omotola and her daughter promotes anaemia awareness. You may also give a presentation on how all the other Omotola pictures have helped a single being.

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by wytecat: 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Those two are ambassadors for bringing awareness to anaemia in women and teenagers. Common sense should tell you that they shouldn't be compared with Tonto, since they are not operating on the same level.

Their pictures need to be out there as part of the awareness, hello!!

safarigirl:
tell me more about how a pic of Omotola and her daughter promotes anaemia awareness. You may also give a presentation on how all the other Omotola pictures have helped a single being.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by safarigirl(f): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
wytecat:
Those two are ambassadors for bringing awareness to anaemia in women and teenagers. Common sense should tell you that they shouldn't be compared with Tonto, since they are not operating on the same level.

Their pictures need to be out there as part of the awareness, hello!!

lol. Indeed. Awareness. Why not use people who have never experienced anaemia to make people aware? What do Omotola and pikin know about anaemia that they were made ambassadors? Abeg yarn me something

2 Likes

Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by wytecat: 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Why not go and find the people that made them ambassadors and ask for their medical reports, since you know better.

You guys just can't stand anything that isn't yours to stand.Look forget Yoruba owns this site, your sisters make FrontPage all the time and you didn't complain. I know you want it to be only your people making news, but it's not going to happen. That's why no one bothers you on your biafran sites.

safarigirl:
lol. Indeed. Awareness. Why not use people who have never experienced anaemia to make people aware? What do Omotola and pikin know about anaemia that they were made ambassadors? Abeg yarn me something
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
ok.
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by Aroh48(m): 12:49am On Aug 27, 2015
dayo23:
How I wish she was my wife.... grin grin grin
If wishes are horses .......
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by ahmbal(m): 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
silvermania:
shine your eyes
I smile in Chines cheesy sad :Pe [b][/b]
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by swizmony(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
MarieSucre:

Where you and your daughter picture make we see? Unwarranted Hating Association of Nairaland. mtchewwwq

Na u be her lawyer abi....common gerrarra hia. in Igbo si ebia pua. in Yoruba..ko shi lon. in Hausa ki fita daiska!
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by swizmony(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
fransixe:
Bros, agree with me, that her dota make sense die!....na her me de look for the pix....omo, see sweet babe oh

she's fine I agree...but there are many wey fine pass am brother! even ur babe fine pass am abi na lie?
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by MemphisDepay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
dont8:
And you are overrated dummy

I detest comment like yours with passion.

fool
Re: Cute Photo Of Omotola And Her Daughter, Meraiah by tpiander: 4:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Keneking:
Ok

"Love ain't no Holiday - Native"...her mom gives her inspiration

hm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos / Korede Bello's Lecturer Threatens To Resign Over Absence From School / E-Money Prays For Nigeria: "Father Expose Them" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.