Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,495 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:31 PM

Finding A Job Can Be Less Stressful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Finding A Job Can Be Less Stressful (579 Views)

Top Ten Less Stressful Jobs That Pays Well / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? / ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding A Job Can Be Less Stressful by cardinalmundez(m): 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
So when I created my awesome android app, I was thinking in the direction of making for myself something that would keep me informed all the time.
I put in alot of work to make it better than what was out there in the play store and my invention was born. I have currently been using it for 3months and within these three months, about 300 people have used my app with about 27 people thanking me for the app.
I hardly thought putting out an app like that would gain me all that appreciation most of which was on how easy my application made it to search for jobs.
The app was not inteneded solely as a job hunting app but has proven to be a powerful tool in pulling resources related to Nigeria jobs in a section of the app. Other sections include NEWS, GOSSIP, HOT NEW MUSIC (mp3's and videos) and AS A NIGERIAN TRAVELLERS APP.

From inside the app you can compare all the Nigerian airlines and their performances to whatever level you want to even going as far back as 3 months ago so that you can make a better choice of what airline to travel with or who is the most reliable airline for the week. Without leaving the app you can even make payments to your favorite airlines using the airline flights tab located from within the app.

Being cool is being informed, thats why i created the app in the first place, I couldnt watch all the world news and Nigerian news and still work and do a ton of stuff soo i created an app knowing that I chat alot and spend alot of the time with my face buried in my android devices. Now no news passes me by becasuse staying informed is now as easy as swiping from left to right and backwards, starring my favorite articles and sharing the rest to family and friends who i know will find the read interesting. The app keeps me soo informed that in the office they turn on the news on tv and I give everyone a low-down of what the news is or was all about! Crazy! huh!
Everything news from FOOTBALL, WEDDINGS, IT, POLITICS, CUISINE, SCANDALS, ARTISTS, FAIRS, JOBS.......... I could really go on but honestly my life is no longer the same. I'm like a walking encyclopedia/anchorman/job-pointer/god

So the next fun section is THE MUSIC section. Get the lastest music (as in .mp3 format) of songs that you like from the podcast MUSIC section, just navigate to the section and download songs you wanna listen to.

Get it now and join the MOST INFORMED ELITES IN NIGERIA
you can let me know how it worked for you if you want to
my contact is edmundez@me.com

[url="https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0BxW4QjgPWnVbYU16cWlxUTB1Z1U"]**********DOWNLOAD HERE***************[/url]

OR SCAN THE QR CODE BELOW

VISIT http://edmundez..com/2015/07/the-all-nigerian-news-app-by-mundez.html TO BE UPDATED ON THE APP.

You can also do that from the app, its the same address there when you navigate to SETTINGS and then to FEEDBACKS.

OH!!!! NAIRALANDERS ARE IN MY APP AS WELL!!! THATS HOW IMPORTANT WE ALL ARE HERE!!!

cardinalMundez.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy At A Facilities Management Company In Port Harcourt / Community Relations Analyst Job At Etisalat / AIDS Healthcare Foundation Job Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.