Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

Want To Know How To Tweak - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Want To Know How To Tweak (791 Views)

Someone Needed To Tweak Real Estate Plugin / Latest Airtel Free Tweak For 5gb / Imei Tweak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Want To Know How To Tweak by Tollie007(m): 4:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pls can anyone teach me how to Tweak and how to make use of Smsbomber pls
Re: Want To Know How To Tweak by megasamuel(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Do you mean tweak imei?
Sms bomber: it is used to "bomb" send a single message as many times as the app can take.. You can download it on Playstore, so the trick is to send a message as many times to your network provider

1 Like

Re: Want To Know How To Tweak by Tollie007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I mean tweak imei.
Re: Want To Know How To Tweak by Tollie007(m): 10:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
I mean tweak imei.
Re: Want To Know How To Tweak by MadNuke(m): 11:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Do you mean twerk? You can take Miley Cyrus as your mentor
Re: Want To Know How To Tweak by megasamuel(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadNuke:
Do you mean twerk? You can take Miley Cyrus as your mentor

Got me laughing... Op I Would tell you how but Google is the best teacher., OK using an mtk device(tecno, infinix e.t.c) all you need is Mtk engineering mode from play store install it then open cds information, after that radio information you would see options "phone 1" and "phone 2" they represent both your Sims if you use a dual sim phone that is so choose one
For sim 1 en AT and a suggestion like AT +EGMR would appear, between the quotations which you would also see you would enter the new imie then switch of and switch on your phone BOOM!!
Ps.. If you don't get how to use don't use your phone is precious and yea you need to root your phone (not necessarily but adviced)

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me C+,.net,vb.net,javscript / Project Management / For Your Site Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.