Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,724 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense (756 Views)

Am Happy Google Has Finally Approved My Adsense - This My Second Account. / SUPRISING!!! -I've Made $184 From Adsense This Month Blogging Health Articles. / All You Need To Know About Adsense In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by azeezakande: 4:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't visit webmaster section of nairaland like I used to; now that I am approved for Adsense.

I have read every topic on Adsense on nairaland since I was trying every possible best not to be rejected by Google when I applied.

So many people are denied so many times, they ask "Does adsense have sense?

I've read on this forum about hosted and non hosted Adsense account.

I've read from nairalanders who will add Adsense to anything they posted in order to scam.

I have read about how so many people have Adsense account for sale. Some even claimed they know the trick to get Adsense approval in 24hrs.

Some nairaland guru says you need 25 topics; include some words like wiz kid, Olamide, lil Wayne. etc. on your blog before google can approve you for adsense. Smh.

But one thing all this OP have in common is "I will help you. But you will pay for it".

Why pay for something that’s free.
Not all posts about Adsense on nairaland were bad, I read few ones that were very good and encouraging. "THERE’S NO TRICK to Adsense at ALL."

Let me tell you how I was approved in 3 days

1. I did not pray to God to get adsense approved on my first trial.

2. I write and post about my personal experience. I only have 10 posts when I applied.
I see my posts as my first album with 10 tracks. I put my heart and soul in the content. Of course I borrowed some sentence here and there, to add flavor to my topics.

3. I watched a 55minute video on google.com/Adsense. In this video by google; I learn that you can use any images you don’t own as long as the image doesn’t define your post. Something like featured image. I copied all images on my site from google image.

4. I have the following pages on my blog: Privacy, About me, search, categories, tags, menu, and related post. Mind you I keep all this pages simple. For example on my privacy page, I wrote; Users don't have to worry about cookies on my blog because the U.S. Government is also using their information whether they like it not.

5. I purchased a nice theme that I think represent my blog perfectly for $38. You can do the same but this has nothing to do with adsense. There’re tons of free good-themes you can use.

There you have it, DO NOT PAY FOR ADSENSE, educate yourself, and don’t let anyone on nairaland fool you.
Make sure you site or blog is presentable before showcasing it to the public or before thinking about adsense.
My site was under construction for a month, figuring things out on my own; I applied for adsense after 2 and half month of my site existence and was approved after 3 days.
Check it out for yourself http://azeezakande.com/
you can also follow adsense on twitter @adsense, they post everything you need to know about adsense.
Re: Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by gidimasters(m): 4:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fp Tinx O
Re: Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by bolkay47(m): 4:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice reading that

1 Like

Re: Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by Obascoetubi: 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
rate this blog for me www.kogistar..com
Re: Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by azeezakande: 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Obascoetubi:
rate this blog for me www.kogistar..com

everything looks decent untill after ©2015. Powered by Blogger.
everything dey scatter at the bottom of the page
Re: Adsense This, Adsense That. The truth about Adsense by Obascoetubi: 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
azeezakande:

everything looks decent untill after ©2015. Powered by Blogger. everything dey scatter at the bottom of the page
what can i do now?

(1) (Reply)

PRDP Prem Ratan Dhan Payo 3rd Day Collection, Prdp 3rd Day Box Office Collection / How Can I Create Onclick Navigation / Paypal Could Allow Us Recieve Funds If You Do This Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.