Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,848 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? (5448 Views)

Who Is Your Nairaland Crush......., / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush....come In... / Who's Your Nairaland Crush. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
why is Blackett your crush?
Because I love his personality. Are you jealous?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aisha95:

Because I love his personality. Are you jealous?
cheesy
You obviously don't know much about me.

No, I'm not jealous. I simply found it too suspicious that you and missclassy are interested in the same character, despite your differences.
Perhaps this is a pointer that you two have more in common than you think?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
cheesy
You obviously don't know much about me.

No, I'm not jealous. I simply found it too suspicious that you and missclassy are interested in the same character, despite your differences.
Perhaps this is a pointer that you two have more in common than you think?
Um, If you say so.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by mirexxx(f): 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
misssclassy:

Hey, what's up?
Long time. How body?
fine and u?
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by mirexxx(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
wristbangle:

kiss kiss
Sweetheart.
darling bangle cheesy
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
mirexxx:
fine and u?

I am cool.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by AlienStar: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
14 yrs imprisonment
Omotayor123:
Aminat508 cool
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Aminat508(f): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
AlienStar:
14 yrs imprisonment
henhen gobe wink
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by AlienStar: 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Aminat508:
henhen gobe wink
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by RobinHez(m): 8:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is a 'crush'? sad
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by somez(m): 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Holy Joseph
misssclassy:

Dumbass, when you are done trying so hard to be me, please do Nairaland a huge favor and deactivate your inconsequential, nonsensical and utterly useless moniker, and spare everyone the pain of having to endure your unfathomable stupidity and inherent foolishness.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sveen:
Really, I'm assuming this is a Vituperation of narcotics, or spunks or gumption.
You be Patrick brother grin
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
My crush is Aminat508
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Aminat508(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
General3620:
My crush is Aminat508
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by tosyne2much(m): 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Quite obvious, isn't it? You deliberately mentioned Blackett as your crush to fuel the controversy 'cause everyone knows MISSSCLASSY makes the same claims.
Coincidentally, the MISSSCLASSY account which has been somewhat dormant comes online to view this immediately you created it.
Both monikers would likely insult each other to confuse the viewers from seeing the obvious.
The best way to divert attention is by drawing it. "HIDDEN IN THE OPEN" concept.
Nice try. Not everyone is gullible.♦
Hahahaha cheesy

It's so good to be smart... Not everyone is gullible just as you said

The gimmicks and tactics cannot work for a sensitive guy like me

Thumbs up TheSonOfMark
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
una dey here dey crush on fellow nairalanders una mates dey dey crush money.

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hahahaha cheesy

It's so good to be smart... Not everyone is gullible just as you said

The gimmicks and tactics cannot work for a sensitive guy like me

Thumbs up TheSonOfMark

You guys just can't come to terms with the fact that I might just have lost interest in Nairaland or probably found something else to invest my spare time on, that you guys just keep relating me with any new moniker that pops up on romance section.

I am not typing this because I give a fvck about what you guys think, but because i find it insulting and irritatingly annoying that most of you just arrive at such conclusions without comprehensive analysis and weighing evidences.

*Sigh

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Fulaboy(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
Aminat508 cool
I will act like I didn't saw that cool

Kai undecided walahi I must talk

Crushing on your fellow lady undecided
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 11:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:

tongue
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Fulaboy(m): 11:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
tongue
Buhari must probe you angry

Don't forget na 14 years tongue
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by piicity(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Aminat508(f): 3:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Fulaboy:

Amebo grin grin Yeyenatu kiss
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Sveen: 7:17am On Aug 27, 2015
Omotayor123:
You be Patrick brother grin
Lol. You can say that again.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by tosyne2much(m): 7:18am On Aug 27, 2015
misssclassy:

You guys just can't come to terms with the fact that I might just have lost interest in Nairaland or probably found something else to invest my spare time on, that you guys just keep relating me with any new moniker that pops up on romance section.

I am not typing this because I give a fvck about what you guys think, but because i find it insulting and irritatingly annoying that most of you just arrive at such conclusions without comprehensive analysis and weighing evidences.

*Sigh
You don't have to vent your anger or exhibit your frustration on me.. I only subscribed to what Mark said
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by vizkiz: 7:44am On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:
You don't have to vent your anger or exhibit your frustration on me.. I only subscribed to what Mark said

escape mode! grin
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 27, 2015
tosyne2much:

Please, next time, before you subscribe to whatever someone says, always endeavor to think critically about it.
It would spare you the pain of having to endure "mild vituperations" like you just did.

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Fulaboy:
Buhari must probe you angry

Don't forget na 14 years tongue
Don't tell me you are jealous tongue
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2015
misssclassy:

Please, next time, before you subscribe to whatever someone says, always endeavor to think critically about it.
It would spare you the pain of having to endure "mild vituperations" like you just did.
Long time missclassy!
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Omotayor123:

Long time missclassy!

Yea, long time.

1 Like

Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Omotayor123(f): 9:08am On Aug 27, 2015
misssclassy:

Yea, long time.
Welcome back.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Aisha95:
Mine is [url]blackett[/url]
Have fun while your boyfriend dumps you for a real woman.
Re: Guys & Ladies: Who Is Your Nairaland Crush? by Fulaboy(m): 9:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
Amebo grin grin Yeyenatu kiss
you that suppose commend me now you're calling me amebo smiley Diaris God... So omotayor123 has taken over you?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tottenham Is A Bastard For Cutting My #145k / DON’T LIE!! Without Sex Enhancer, What’s The Longest Time You Have Lasted In Bed / All The Ugly Girls Are Cute Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.