Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,019 members, 7,799,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

What Is Android Root - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Android Root (478 Views)

What Is Android Device Rooting: Advantages And Disadvantages / Pls How Much Is Android Z9 Kimfly Company (china ) / What Is Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Android Root by paularo: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
I’m sure many of us already know about Android Root, How to root and you even rooted a few android devices yourself, Yay! Good for you. This article is for those that want to know more about Android Root before they root their phones, they want assurance and guarantee maybe because of how scared they are, they think ‘if i root my phone, i may damage it’. lol. Very funny.

When you root your phone you become the root user and since Android itself is based on Linux and just like in all other linux based operating systems you become the Administrator, just like in Windows. This means when you become a root user by rooting your phone, you now have total control over your Android device and all it’s exploits.

Normally Android devices don’t come rooted, unless it’s a custom Rom which has been pre-rooted already, Want to know more about Custom ROMs? Read What is a Custom ROM.

Every Android device comes with a “root user” account but there’s no built in way to access the root user, No official way. This brings us to “Rooting“.
Re: What Is Android Root by paularo: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Source NairaTips
Re: What Is Android Root by paularo: 4:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
What is Rooting?
Rooting is simply the act of gaining access to your android’s device root user account and there are so many ways to do this, which would be discussed on another article. But for now, i leave you with the knowledge of What Android Root is…
Re: What Is Android Root by paularo: 4:52pm On Aug 26, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Lenovo A328 For Sale. 15k / Infinix Phones Screen Issue / Adsense Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.