Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:55 PM

Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos (2728 Views)

Yoruba And Hausa Fight In Mile 12 Lagos (Graphic Photos) / Yoruba And Hausa Clash In Mile 12 Lagos / Why Yorubas Are Wailing Over Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by honourhim: 5:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Each time Igbos say they want to be on their own, Yoruba and Hausa will start weeping, wailing and yelling. Thats a simple proof of how important igbos are to them.
Let any of Yoruba or Hausa say they want to be on their own today and see if Igbos will weep and wail. Never. Simply shows how less important Yoruba and Hausa are to Igbos.
Hausa and Yoruba are really deceiving themselves. See ACF crying. cool

16 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Stupid post from a demented slowpoke.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
look them

lee kwa nu fa

look them look them

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by mymadam(m): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:
Each time Igbos say they want to be on their own, Yoruba and Hausa will start weeping, wailing and yelling...

Please kindly count the Yoruba race out of this. Nigeria will survive, whether anyone likes it or not. Remain blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by abat4real37(f): 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
I see the igbo's wailing over hausa's and yoruba's

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by zuchyblink(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

Please kindly count the Yoruba race out of this. Nigeria will survive, whether anyone likes it or not. Remain blessed.
this person will shout ''one 9geria'' in the next thread

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by mymadam(m): 5:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
zuchyblink:
this person will shout ''one 9geria'' in the next thread

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by honourhim: 5:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

Count Yoruba out means what? Dont go too far. Check all the Biafra/Igbo threads in this nairaland and see your people wailing. Some , in their hypocritical nature claim South South handle to wail. Some claim North. Too bad.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Kyase(m): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hausa, igbo and yoruba these three tribes are the problem we are facing in Nigeria. We the minority need to do something quickly before they destroy our beautiful nation.
Infact all of una dey madt
#sayNoToIgboHausaYoruba

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

I like u but am igbo this yoruba man get sense
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by honourhim: 5:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Y
Kyase:
Hausa, igbo and yoruba these three tribes are the problem we are facing in Nigeria. We the minority need to do something quickly before they destroy our beautiful nation.
#sayNoToIgboHausaYoruba

You minorities are your own problem. You people chose to be mumu.
You have oil in your land yet the oil companies there are dominated by Yorubas and Hausas. All that your youths do is to go and block the gates of the companies from time to time then they settle u with some money which use to go and spend on women and ogogoro.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Kyase(m): 5:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:
Y

You have oil in your land yet the oil companies there are dominated by Yorubas and Hausas. All that your youths do is to go and block the gates of the companies from time to time then they settle u with some money which use to go and spend on women and ogogoro.
we don't have oil in my state, so ibos are not among those that dorminatE ko?
Lastly, we the minority we no be mumu.(last warning)
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by cheruv: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:
Y

From his name he's Tiv
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by yorubatic: 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

6 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by ibotic(f): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

CHUKWU ABIAMA...

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by WailingWailer00(m): 6:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

Fvck the yellowbar race
Dirty pigs and piglets
Hoink hoink embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by meimoks(f): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
honourhim:
Y

You just insulted all minorities in country, Is it all of them that have all oil in their region?
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by SOUNDKING: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kyase:
#sayNoToIgboHausaYoruba
chai!!!! Weed wicked sha!!!!!!. ;;;;;;;;;;;=*********.:::::::;;;;;;;.+++#######===++####++++###===;;;----++++#######::::::::.my guy the dealer wey you buy from dey mix am with skunk.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by kotv: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kyase:
#sayNoToIgboHausaYoruba

true. even though I like igbos and hausa but igbo, yoruba and hausa are annoying at times. all three of them are too tribal especially yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by SOUNDKING: 6:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

CHUKWU ABIAMA...
Chukwu Abiama will tear your ass to shred,mpama.

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Kyase(m): 6:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
kotv:

true. even though I like igbos and hausa but igbo, yoruba and hausa are annoying at times. all three of them are too tribal especially yoruba.
igbos too are not left out on this, the least tribal amongs them are the Hausas. That other two na case, i wish they can create a nation where just the two will stay together, when they finish with themselves then return to Nigeria, during that time the Hausas will freezed, if not....
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by Kyase(m): 6:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
SOUNDKING:
chai!!!! Weed wicked sha!!!!!!. ;;;;;;;;;;;=*********.:::::::;;;;;;;.+++#######===++####++++###===;;;----++++#######::::::::.my guy the dealer wey you buy from dey mix am with skunk.
wetin be skunk?
And u the madt
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by FreeGlobe(f): 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.

CHUKWU ABIAMA...
Copycats.. you oduas don't have shame at all

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by mymadam(m): 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Fvck the yellowbar race
Dirty pigs and piglets
Hoink hoink embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Welcome to Nairaland buddy.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by SOUNDKING: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kyase:
wetin be skunk? And u the madt
e pain am.chai, Amu sorry.
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by WailingWailer00(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
mymadam:

Welcome to Nairaland buddy.
Lol, I joined Nairaland in 2012, don't wanna be welcomed by a dirty pig
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by mymadam(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Lol, I joined Nairaland in 2012, don't wanna be welcomed by a dirty pig

Oh, congratulations then!
Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by honourhim: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Hypocritical Yoruba and their Hausa slave master are still wailing.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by ahaika23: 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
ha! Yorubas are running around Biafra as if it holds there life, lol

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by yorubatic: 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Kyase:

wetin be skunk?
And u the madt
You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we are talking about agberos and toutism.

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

3 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by omolami: 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
Big mistake here. It's only the Arewas, (the hausas) that are wailing and complaining that Biafra issue was settled in 1970 .As for the Yorubas, they have nothing to wail concerning ibos. Ibos can secede, that will not hurt Yorubas because they are well educated and illustrious. They are equally blessed with good resources. Those that are strictly dependent are the ones getting scared: the malams. One thing is sure,when the hausas decide to fight ibos for secession, the Yorubas will not join in the fight, they rather equally be on there own.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba And Hausa Wailing Over Igbos by honourhim: 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Kyase:

igbos too are not left out on this, the least tribal amongs them are the Hausas. That other two na case, i wish they can create a nation where just the two will stay together, when they finish with themselves then return to Nigeria, during that time the Hausas will freezed, if not....

The igbos are already agitating for their country so dont worry yourself about your wishes of putting Yoruba and Igbo in one country.
Yorubas are too tribalistic, hypocritical and cowardly so we dont need them.
Igbos and Hausas are not as them thats why you see these two tribes in every state of Nigeria. Yorubas dont move out to other states like them because they are tribalistic. .

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The YOUNGEST LAWMAKER, Hon. Engr Obinna Onwubuariri. / "We Must Have Erred Before God To Deserve This APC" / Breaking News: From Inside Source FG To Increase Petrol To N200

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.