Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:23 AM

What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics (5463 Views)

Beautiful Bride Runs Mad On Her Traditional Wedding Ground In Akwa Ibom(photos) / "I Will Marry You" - Oyinbo Man Tells Busty Nigerian Lady Frying Puff Puf Online / This Is What Happens When You Force A Man To Marry You. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
What will you do if your bride arrives in a closed black coffin on your wedding day to marry you

While many people drive to their wedding venues in beautiful cars and limousines, Jenny Buckleff from Wales decided to do something different. She lay inside coffin and was pulled to the venue!

Read on...

Thousands of visitors who gathered at a wedding venue in wales received the shock of their lives when the long awaited bride arrived in a closed coffin. This happened in a wedding between Jenny and Chris.

Here is what the husband said after receiving the shock of his life:

Read details and see more photos- https://www.mazech.com/bride_arrives_in_coffin

Viewer discretion please! lol

Be the first!
Like our new Facebook account to see the latest hottest viral news as they happen cheesy

Here - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
shocked
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 5:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Weird! cheesy sad grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Instant cancellation of wedding
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Instant cancellation of wedding

lol grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by olafum1(m): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'll help her to her spirit husband cool
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
shocked
Hehe
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Omotayor123(f): 5:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na to go wed for heaven be that!
Ghost Alert grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by donholy28(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'd gently lay her back in d coffin and tell them to drag her off d same way she came...no more wedding... who knows if she might convert our matrimonial bed into a giant coffin

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Mznaett: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Funlord come and see ur wife otongue grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by shaiba(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
The man go dey inside open grave dey wait for her. undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Loyalblak007(f): 5:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who cares
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Mznaett: 5:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
I'd gently lay her back in d coffin and tell them to drag her off d same way she came...no more wedding... who knows if she might convert our matrimonial bed into a giant coffin

Lolgrin Niqqa u badt
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by pyyxxaro: 5:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na once my Aunty when de go mountain of fire go begin cry,

She go attack the girl with prayer # fire fire fire# cry
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by peterovanski(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
We all have our choice of transportation but I prefer ferrari sha
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by kossyablaze(m): 5:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tufiakwa

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by divinehand2003(m): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Shebi she wan die now?
I WILL ORDER THAT THE COFFIN WITH THE WOMAN INSIDE BE TAKEN TO THE CEMENTRY FOR IMMEDIATE BURIAL, WHILE I BEN JOHNSON PLUS HUSSEIN BOLT LIKE CRAZY.
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
See newly released pictures and video of Amazon tribe who live in the forest for 600 years!
They're nude, viewer discretion please!

Join the forum - https://www.nairaland.com/2555080/new-photos-video-amazon-tribes

See main photos and watch video - https://www.mazech.com/tribe_who_lived_in_forest_for_600_years

Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by 7footre(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Roll d coffin to a cemetery straight! The joke is too expensive
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
I will join her there cos love is blind cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
I will join her there cos love is blind cheesy

lol grin cheesy undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by buoye1(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Na to run oo undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by honestmike(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lady gaga madness
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Be the first!
Like our new Facebook account to see the latest hottest viral news as they happen cheesy

Here - https://www.facebook.com/mazech?ref=hl
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
She won't even see me... I will Flee..
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by kinibd(m): 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Which kind mumu play be that
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by kenedy175(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Say wetin happen?

I go just do slow match go home.

Wedding over!
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
I go follow window escape grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by mazechdotcom: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
lol cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Junnyx(m): 12:10am On Aug 27, 2015
olafum1:
I'll help her to her spirit husband cool
That is exactly how a nigerian will think
Re: What Will You Do If Ur Bride Arrives Wedding Ground Like This To Marry You? Pics by Kenzico(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Evil spirit has taken over d wacko bride

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo : I Took Her Out On A Date What She Ordered For Left Me Speechless / 11 Reasons Why Sex Is Painful For Some Women / Please Enlight Me : I Want To Know How To Spot A Guy With A Big D.ick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.