Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,130 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate (37628 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / Edo Elections: Ize-Iyamu’s Witness Fumbles During Trial, Says 'I'm Petitioner' / EFCC In Another N1.7b Scandal As Petitioner Vows To Expose Frmr, Current leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Reference(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
blackpanda:
Only a fool will pretend not to see the link between this ridiculous kangaroo court and the investigations by efcc into shady deals.

The senate (saraki) is clearly going to bea huge obstacle in buhari's anti corruption crusade.

That's your problem. Everyone has stolen including the crusader. I repeat again, corruption is not the problem of Nigeria, restructuring is.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by staymore: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
grin grin...I don tire...

The whole thing is getting very interesting, I must follow till the end

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by clevadani: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Autolord:
The stripping unclad is one of buhari's achievement #bodylanguage #100wasteddays #peoplearesuffering

Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

Baba Standstill no direction, no policies only body language
it is quite unfortunate that u people will find a way to blame this on buhari when he was clearly appointed by jonathan. Brainless dolt
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by lastpage: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Reference:

That's your problem. Everyone has stolen including the crusader. I repeat again, corruption is not the problem of Nigeria, restructuring is.

And what do you think is preventing "Re_Structuring" all these years or is that a phrase we are just hearing for the first time this decade?

Your leaders at the CONFAB will always "sell you out"
Your REPRESENTATIVE Legislators would always sell you out

So, how will you have the Re-Structuring" when Corruption has eaten deep into their veins, making them never to do what they know is right?

CORRUPTION is the cancer, every other thing is just a SYMPTOM of Corruption.
Take that to the bank.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by gidjah(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I call this:,matters Arising.This people will never stop messing themselves up.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by francizy(m): 11:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari's body language made EFCC more corrupt.. Why?? grin

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by AmakaZiggy: 11:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
I pity my nation corruption everywere rich ar gettin richer and poor ar gettin poorer. I wish am God I wil gather all nigeria leaders and set them ablaze and declear death sentence to corrupt leaders. Dats d only tin dt wil put an end to corruption in ds nation.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by SKYQUEST(m): 11:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
If you really want this country to move forward, start by building strong institutions where stealing and corruption will be difficult to indulge in in the first place. You may arrest all the corrupt government officials, seize their assets and put them in jail; that will not solve our problem because shortly thereafter you will still need to do the same thing again. My recommendation is TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL AWAY FROM A THEIF AND THE SOCIETY WILL BE AT PEACE. We need good structures on ground to stop corruption! Currently Nigeria do not have that capacity.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by HzRF(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Gboliwe:
So EFCC worked and even recovered loot during Jonathan's regime? This is surprising! Who for think am? shocked shocked
Its because gej don't shout
Gej govt holds d records of most loot recovered

U think its d pple dat ordinarily send him packing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by lastpage: 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
SKYQUEST:
If you really want this country to move forward, start by building strong institutions where stealing and corruption will be difficult to indulge in in the first place. You may arrest all the corrupt government officials, seize their assets and put them in jail; that will not solve our problem because shortly thereafter you will still need to do the same thing again. My recommendation is TAKE THE OPPORTUNITY TO STEAL AWAY FROM A THEIF AND THE SOCIETY WILL BE AT PEACE. We need good structures on ground to stop corruption! Currently Nigeria do not have that capacity.

You are putting the cart, before the horse!

Even in advanced countries like USA where there are very strong institutions, the major deterrence to crime is the PUNISHMENT!
Looters are always very inventive and device various means to circumvent the "structures" put in place but in those climes, they know that once you are caught, be you the President, the law will come down very heavily on you and you'll most likely serve a very long time in jail.

When people say that Nigerians go abroad and suddenly start obeying "rules" like not driving against traffic, l say its because they are very much aware that if they do, its a very short walk to JAIL and no one want to go to jail!

PUNISHMENT, VERY HEAVY PUNISHMENT is the ONLY DETERRENCE AGAINST CRIME

Structures take time and can kick in in tandem with the punishments.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by poseidon12: 12:50am On Aug 27, 2015
blackpanda:
Only a fool will pretend not to see the link between this ridiculous kangaroo court and the investigations by efcc into shady deals.

The senate (saraki) is clearly going to bea huge obstacle in buhari's anti corruption crusade.
Who cares if there is a link? Lamorde & co have a serious corruption case to answer.

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by dcmconny: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2015
oh Lord help dis nation;: even EFCC??

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by alsudaes1(m): 1:44am On Aug 27, 2015
missionmex:
Am yet to find a clean government employee.

sincerely bro, it's just that bad sad

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by WailingWailer00(m): 1:45am On Aug 27, 2015
lastpage:

Thunder wey get "double-barrel" fire your papa where im die for Okija forest!

if l be your mate now, l for send you correct Slap but l will leave that to Sewer-rats like yourself.

........common good English sentence, he cant put together in a sentence

Omo'ale Oloripelebe, Na so-so hardness you go dey experience under this Buhari Govt, na your mouth you take talk am and Angels have accepted and stamped it for you .

Lastpage!

Dude, I use an iPhone, typing on this thingy is prone to error, what's my business with a fool anyway undecided
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by jamace(m): 1:48am On Aug 27, 2015
This is very serious! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Eluwilussit(m): 2:38am On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Corruption Everywhere!!

Its unfortunate. The money is jumping from one man's pocket to another.

I have always called it Western Union Transfer! Thieves. Imagine the embarrassment the likes of Alams, Tafa, Ibori and others went through, while their holier than thou prosecutors, re-loot the "recovered" loot. There's no good Nigerian, it seems.

2 Likes

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by ohenhen1: 2:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Corruption fights back.

A few questions.

1. Why is due process not been followed?

2. Why are they not calling Ribadu and other past EFCC chairmen?
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Autolord:
The stripping unclad is one of buhari's achievement #bodylanguage #100wasteddays #peoplearesuffering

Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

All of these happened under GEJ. Also, all of these is coming out under Buhari. Moral of the story: During GEJ Corruption wasn't stealing and no purnishment. Under Buhari, Stealing is corruption and u must be brought to book. Gone are the days of illegal behaviour.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by nobeku: 5:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Autolord:

Kunu sipping

Gworo chewing

You human of placid spermatozoa,you are a coital ingrate..
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by xxgig(m): 5:26am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't know how much staffs of efcc earn, but they are really living big.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by MakeMoves: 7:00am On Aug 27, 2015
This is simply corruption fighting back. If the allegations were when Lamorde was head of operations, under this same PDP, why is this coming to light now? It's simply a ploy to discredit the anti-graft agency and weaken the current administrations anti-corruption momentum. What shame.

Who said it was going to be easy to fix 16 years of PDP madness.

May God Give our president the wisdom and energy to handle moments like this.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by tonimenia: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2015
We will get there!

Nigeria shall rise again.

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Obiwiz(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
I honestly think efcc is a company owned by OBJ, so I think they've been remitting the said monies to the owner of the company. my two cents.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by Billygee2u: 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
raayah:
Corruption Everywhere!!

Its unfortunate. The money is jumping from one man's pocket to another.

the Northerners are the biggest thieves
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by ej77: 8:15am On Aug 27, 2015
D virus is everywr

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by oweman: 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Autolord post=37366536]The stripping unclad is one of buhari's achievement #bodylanguage #100wasteddays #peoplearesuffering
Kunu sipping
Gworo chewing
Baba Standstill no direction, no policies only body language[/quote

Its good enough if all baba is doing is fighting corruption and insurgent s Wailers can go take a deep swing in the lagoon .

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by blank(f): 8:51am On Aug 27, 2015
missionmex:
Am yet to find a clean government employee.

I have. I have seen a few. 2 were Christians, one was a Muslim. Even to take money as appreciation, they refused that it's just doing their work.

One is even a GM in a parastatal. He said his salary is more than enough and there are enough perks for working in govt. He was eventually retired because he uncovered and exposed to the media some of the fraudulent deals being done.

Funny enough, all were men.

1 Like

Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by sofat(m): 8:55am On Aug 27, 2015
The BATTLE of The TITANS - where the indicted and investigated are fighting back the indicter and investigator. Grab your copy now!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by amusadele: 9:44am On Aug 27, 2015
lastpage:

Until you are "bold and brave" enough to come out with your "real ibotic" username, and stop hiding under a Yoruba-sounding name, l will ignore you!

I mean, what kind of shameless animal is not even proud of his "ibotic lineage" and hides as another person?

FYI, l am Yoruba and very proud to say it LOUD and CLEAR! Choke on it
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lastpage!
Who is this riff raff again? I should change my name because of the animal and dunce call Buhari abi? Becuase Buhari has won election simply because of his tribal, religious and Islamic nature? Does Buhari know his left from right? Barbarians. For your information I am not even a Nigerian
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by DedeNkem: 9:53am On Aug 27, 2015
NSNA:
Gone are the days of Ribadu

He was corrupt too, Obasanjo used him against his (Obasanjo) enemies.
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by DedeNkem: 10:08am On Aug 27, 2015
"Okoroma said: ” This committee is a committee of the Senate, known as one of the lawmaking institutions in the country but what we are seeing today, is law breaking because it is wrong for a petitioner to be heard in the public in the absence of the person, the entire petition is against”

You and other EFCC officials had time to come, but why didn't Ibrahim Lamorde come?
If he had nothing to hide, he would have appeared before the Senate Committee.
Ibrahim Lamorde is very corrupt!

Replace this thief with a Southeasterner or Southerner, if we're serious to fight corruption.
The 3 EFCC bosses we've had were all northerners and corrupt!
And northerners are the biggest thieves in Nigeria, they've been raping this this country since independence!
Re: N2.051trn Scam: Petitioner Strips EFCC Naked Before Senate by TijaniAbu: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

For further and better revelations, arrange better monkey tail for me make I use clear eye dey see Naija vision wella. Lol...choi! Na wa o!
As Lamorde has asked for extension of time na let us see what he comes up with at the end of it all. The moment he came under investigation he and all directors should have been placed on immediate administrative leave pending the outcome of investigations. I wonder how he can still occupy that office while still under investigation!

Gbam

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Dino Melaiye's Fabulous Life In Photos / APC To PDP Defection: No Man Of Honour Will Return To His Vomit - Oshiomole / Buhari’s New Cabinet By Zayyad Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.