Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,491 members, 7,781,473 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:01 PM

High Cheek Bones - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / High Cheek Bones (25399 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2009
Are the attractive? I was reading some other threads and I noticed people commenting on nice high check bones are. Whats with that? How does one even know if you have this rare commodity? I mean, are mine high, middle level or low? What are people with low cheek bones supposed to do? Do people actually have low (sagging!) cheeck bones?

Ema gba mi o! embarassed angry
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2009

*Corrected*
Are they attractive? I was reading some other threads and I noticed some people commenting on how nice high check bones are. Whats with that? How does one even know if you have this rare commodity? I mean, are mine high, middle level or low? What are people with low cheek bones supposed to do? Do people actually have low (sagging!) cheeck bones?

Ema gba mi o!
Re: High Cheek Bones by DeReloaded: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
lmao you are a nutjob.

Faces are divided into

high cheekbones(most models have this)/Dimples/Ugly People

I think dimples are cuter though.
Re: High Cheek Bones by DeReloaded: 3:00pm On Mar 30, 2009
" tongue"
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 3:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
LOL! grin grin grin

I was trying to google images of cheek bones when I came up with the interesting picture of Pharell. Though I guess they were trying to negate the existence of cheek bones on him. grin

Re: High Cheek Bones by iice(f): 4:02pm On Mar 30, 2009
DeReloaded:

lmao you are a nutjob.

Faces are divided into

Yeah most models have high cheekbones.
I love them cheesy Dimples too. But cheek bones man cheesy
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
Is that Pharell's high school pics? grin grin He looks docile. Lmao!

@topic
They are not really attractive but anything the fashion world projects soon becomes absolute truth. They look good in pictures though, when the camera catches the angular structure of the face but in real life, they're not all that. tongue

DeReloaded:

lmao you are a nutjob.

Faces are divided into

Are you saying since we don't have high cheekbones and dimples, we are ugly? angry angry angry angry angry tongue
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
iice:

[color=#9900ff]Yeah most models have high cheekbones.
I love them cheesy Dimples too. But cheek bones man cheesy

High cheek bones + dimples on a human face at the same time? Good lord!!! grin grin grin[/color]
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 4:31pm On Mar 30, 2009
stillwater:

Is that Pharell's high school pics? grin grin He looks docile. Lmao!

@topic
They are not really attractive but anything the fashion world projects soon becomes absolute truth. They look good in pictures though, when the camera catches the angular structure of the face but in real life, they're not all that. tongue

Are you saying since we don't have high cheekbones and dimples, we are ugly? angry angry angry angry angry tongue

Pharell is sumffin' huh? tongue grin

I don't think its common for Asian (the ching chongs) to have cheek bones. Or is it?
Re: High Cheek Bones by iice(f): 4:45pm On Mar 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

High cheek bones + dimples on a human face at the same time? Good lord!!! grin grin grin

hehehehe.
Some asians have broad cheek bones.
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 30, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Pharell is sumffin' huh? tongue grin

I don't think its common for Asian (the ching chongs) to have cheek bones. Or is it?

I remember one Asian girl on America's next top model that had high cheek bones. Tyra and her gang were like "ooohh, aaaahhh, look at God's creation" (not their exact words though grin) I'll try to look for a pic.
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2009
Gina
Re: High Cheek Bones by DeReloaded: 4:57pm On Mar 30, 2009
Are you saying since we don't have high cheekbones and dimples, we are ugly?

Ive seen you stilly and you have cheekbones so sharrap. Defender of the Facially Challenged tongue
Re: High Cheek Bones by tope2000(f): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2009
I have heard Tyra go on abt this nonsense angry tongue
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 12:30am On Mar 31, 2009
I thought I put up a picture. undecided Let me try again.

DeReloaded:

Ive seen you stilly and you have cheekbones so sharrap. Defender of the Facially Challenged tongue

That was then. I'm rocking some fat cheeks now. grin

Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 7:05am On Mar 31, 2009
Oh. . . . I see. Thats the S.I unit for sexy abi?
Please, how can I "upgrade" my cheek bones? Cuz from where I'm sitting. . . . . grin (even the darn smiley doesn't have cheeks.)
Re: High Cheek Bones by vescucci(m): 3:13pm On Mar 31, 2009
Nawa for you women. To think y'alldo this for us?

I'm raising the white flag o. Truce! Truce!
Re: High Cheek Bones by mohawkchic(f): 6:12pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh. . . . I see. Thats the S.I unit for sexy abi?
Please, how can I "upgrade" my cheek bones? Cuz from where I'm sitting. . . . . grin (even the darn smiley doesn't have cheeks.)

~ROTFLMAO cheesy . .Booking You an Ap w/ DR. 90210 ASAP . . .
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2009
mohawkchic:

~ROTFLMAO cheesy . .Booking You an Ap w/ DR. 90210 ASAP . . .

Awww. . . .you are such a darling. grin
I have mused it over and decided, no need. I don't want people to think I have buttocks on my face. The infamous cat woman comes to mind.
Re: High Cheek Bones by mohawkchic(f): 10:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Awww. . . .you are such a darling. grin
I have mused it over and decided, no need. I don't want people to think I have buttocks on my face. The infamous cat woman comes to mind.

~LoL,what was that woman thinking?She looks proper hideous . . .all thats missing is the whiskers cheesy

~You're so witty,i enjoy reading your posts . . .gives me a good chuckle wink
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2009
Lol. *mwuah* to you. kiss
Re: High Cheek Bones by kadman(m): 9:09am On Apr 02, 2009
High cheekbones and a good nose make a perfect face. A high cheekbone is just it ! But I hate dimples on an adult male or female. Ingrid Bergman was famous for her great cheek bones. Posted a pic of her . . . Facial perfection

Re: High Cheek Bones by iice(f): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2009
Isabella looks so much like her mom
Re: High Cheek Bones by TOYOSI20(f): 6:11am On May 02, 2009
I think high cheek bones are simply fab, . . .ma Mom's are to die for. . . kiss kiss

Pharell's are hot as well!! cheesy
Re: High Cheek Bones by ciscostaz: 7:14am On May 02, 2009
you mean as in PARIATU?
Re: High Cheek Bones by spikedcylinder: 1:19pm On May 02, 2009
Heck is that?
Re: High Cheek Bones by spoilt(f): 1:39am On Jul 13, 2009
What i dont understand is cheek implants. Whatever for shocked
Re: High Cheek Bones by mona83(f): 12:12am On Jul 14, 2009
High cheekbones are hawwwwwwwwwwttttttttt!!! I'm a make-up artist, so i should know. Their faces are such a delight to work with. The way the lighting hits and bounces off their faces at a 45-degree angle, during photo shoots is just amazing. With these babes, Adobe photoshop can take a hike cos ordinarily in regular-faced babes, an amount of editing work goes into giving them an appearance of a hollow or shadow just below the cheek bones. But in these babes, it's naturally occuring. Then, of course, there's the blush application part, whereas you have to ask regular-faced girls to smile before you can apply the blush, with the high cheekboned girls, there's no missing it it all, you are just spot on.

The lights love them.
The cameras do them justice.
They are a Make-up artist's delight.
Re: High Cheek Bones by spoilt(f): 1:35am On Jul 14, 2009
Oh please!
Cheek bones so pronounced that you need a cheek bra. shocked
Re: High Cheek Bones by Nobody: 2:37am On Jul 14, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Are the attractive? I was reading some other threads and I noticed people commenting on nice high check bones are. Whats with that? How does one even know if you have this rare commodity? I mean, are mine high, middle level or low? What are people with low cheek bones supposed to do? Do people actually have low (sagging!) cheeck bones?

Ema gba mi o! embarassed angry

I have high cheek bones.

And no, I wouldn't change it tongue
Re: High Cheek Bones by mona83(f): 7:34am On Jul 14, 2009
FL Gators:

I have high cheek bones.

And no, I wouldn't change it tongue

Now, that is what i call funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Favour Umeike Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria 2018 (Photos) / You’re Not Allowed Buy This Luxury Wristwatch Unless You Buy A FORD GT Supercar! / Actress Halima Abubakar Shines In Glamorous Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.