Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT (43432 Views)

Did Glo Stop Their Free Youtube Streaming At Night? / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by anthoniaz(f): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Hubby got it yesterday.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by maxiuc(m): 9:58am On Aug 27, 2015
I wil rejoice if they blocked mine there is nothing to loose Glo don kill me

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by adedayourt(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
i got somtin similar frm mtn but i deleted it immidiately

dos rubbish pple
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Yh My Sis got d msg last nite.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
We've seen the 5500 main balance. You try
I was just expecting to see this.

Nairalanders never disappoint me.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Fernandowski(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
This one better nah.

Mtn be like 'do u want to live more on this earth?? Everything has been made easy for you through mtn....just send EXTEND to 21600...cost :200 for a year'

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2015
op must u screenshot ur acct balance with d message cheesy anyway we don see say u get enough credit on ya phone grin

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by HirstMOG(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
MTN have been announcing same for some time now.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by fako1(m): 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
We've seen the 5500 main balance. You try

him use one stone kill two bird. lwkm
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Btruth: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes, got the messages on both MTN and Glo. Will find time to visit the 2 of them sha.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
holamiday:
I was just expecting to see this.

Nairalanders never disappoint me.
Lol
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Proudlyayt(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Yea, got that from glo and I was really upset cos where is the time sef to go sort It.but I took out time to do it ysterday which lasted for just few mins. Try glo office not roadside to avoid stories that touch.
Ire o!
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by niyianderson: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
u21day:
I was just minding my business this afternoon and i received this text from GLO, i cant even say how pissed i am about it. i did my SIM registration duly a long time back, i cant imagine the mammoth crowd one may face if i have to head to GLOWORLD to sort this out.

I had to call Glo Customer Care and they said its possible that some details where not entered, i pressed further and the CC rep said it was as a result of current security challenges in the country... i don't even know how that correlates

Bottomline, he said it affects a lot of folks, that he is quite worried how they would handle the amount of folks that will storm their GLOWORLD offices quite aggrieved.

Did you get a similar message?

you nor go like transfer your boy credit?
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by AnanseK(m): 10:04am On Aug 27, 2015
adedayourt:
i got somtin similar frm mtn but i deleted it immidiately
dos rubbish pple

grin grin Does that help?
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
i am waiting for airtel to disconnect me before i take them seriously lipsrsealed
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Everfrank(m): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
u21day:

Please what exactly did you wife do at mtn's office and how long did it take for her to finish up.
I got mine on glo. Went there yesterday and it was a fresh registration all over.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by enitey(f): 10:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes I did

I'm thinking of ignoring it,especially the NCC part
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by toyinkin(m): 10:09am On Aug 27, 2015
I also got mine 4rm mtn to submit ma recent passport 2 d nearest mtn office.wish am yet 2 do o...
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by seedorfg(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
I haven't heard anything from mtn
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by smartmoses(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
The same thing wit MTN,alwz given me headache#100WastedDays
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by FGlobalPro: 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by adedayourt(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
AnanseK:

grin grin Does that help?

coolyes
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by ifeomaekol(f): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
I got the msg frm MTN too n am pissed, is it every year one ll be going thru all these stress? Wasn't able to do mine cos d crowd was too much. Me don tire ooo for all these ntwrk dem.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by chinwaji(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
Just text REG to 746 in order to get the status of ur registration. I did mine today and it saved me going to Glo office at the risk of my job.
u21day:
I was just minding my business this afternoon and i received this text from GLO, i cant even say how pissed i am about it. i did my SIM registration duly a long time back, i cant imagine the mammoth crowd one may face if i have to head to GLOWORLD to sort this out.

I had to call Glo Customer Care and they said its possible that some details where not entered, i pressed further and the CC rep said it was as a result of current security challenges in the country... i don't even know how that correlates

Bottomline, he said it affects a lot of folks, that he is quite worried how they would handle the amount of folks that will storm their GLOWORLD offices quite aggrieved.

Did you get a similar message?
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by chinwaji(m): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Enite I hope u didn't ignore it. Text REG to 746 to check ur registration status b4 heading for Glo office. It could save some stress.
enitey:
Yes I did

I'm thinking of ignoring it,especially the NCC part

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Cynluv(f): 10:20am On Aug 27, 2015
I received Dsame massage frm MTN 4times in 2weeks...i went to their office day b4 yesterday only to see crowd then I left,decided to come b4 8am today but I was surprise to see people standing outside and they have already written their names,i fall on number 81 by 8am...due am still there and I must register today! Too bad I have to witness dis again!
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by majalisa(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
Remember that homework we got in primary school...circle the odd one out? I did just that grin
kwot!!!
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by sammy329(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
I saw it too, but I registered my sim again
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by chuks7878(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
how sure are you? because same message was sent to me, and I tried it, it didn't work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Phones Was Your First? / Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ / Why SIM Cards Linked With NIN Are Being Barred - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.