Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,417 members, 7,800,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT (43419 Views)

Did Glo Stop Their Free Youtube Streaming At Night? / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by just2endowed: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
i havent receiv such
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 27, 2015
majalisa:
kwot!!!
yane
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Sensicut(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
u21day:
I was just minding my business this afternoon and i received this text from GLO, i cant even say how pissed i am about it. i did my SIM registration duly a long time back, i cant imagine the mammoth crowd one may face if i have to head to GLOWORLD to sort this out.

I had to call Glo Customer Care and they said its possible that some details where not entered, i pressed further and the CC rep said it was as a result of current security challenges in the country... i don't even know how that correlates

Bottomline, he said it affects a lot of folks, that he is quite worried how they would handle the amount of folks that will storm their GLOWORLD offices quite aggrieved.

Did you get a similar message?
gut etisalat hav done that to me and when i get to their office i can't imagine the crowd i saw their that means i should be expecting other network too.that is nigeria for us
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by majalisa(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
yane
kina da baki
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by khadaffi(m): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
PenSniper:
Yes, i got similar txt. They are not serious. They need to sort themselves out first. They always give me naira and data bonus which they don't alloe me to make use of. When i call CC, they dribble me around with numbers till i get dizzy.
I dare them to disconnect my line. I will simply switch to another network.
Bloody exploiters !
Just forget all the gra gra and register that your line. You are even lucky they notified you. Etisalat disconnected me from their network, even while I had an active BIS subscription without notice. Out of annoyance I wanted to also change to another network retaining the line. That was when I was told that without registering the line I didn't even own it. My eyes almost fall from my socket.
Bottom line is that this is an NCC directive affecting all networks
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
majalisa:
kina da baki
Toh, ka yi hankuri. Na fadi ko
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Sylverbox(m): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Into a similar text from MTN but when I find time to reach their office I will put it to them straight that they cannot be threatening to disconnect me when I vividly remember queuing up in their office some years back to register my Sim card. They should put their house together and stop zapping our resourceful time please.

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by engrhorla(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
u21day:

Please what exactly did you wife do at mtn's office and how long did it take for her to finish up.

I did mine @ MTN office on Monday..d task itself did not last 2minutes but I spent about 1hour there due to the crowd and the slow process adopted by MTN.

However, at Etisalat I only spent roughly 15minutes in the facility
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Femifresh(m): 10:44am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
We've seen the 5500 main balance. You try

lmao.. u badt sha
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by midolian(m): 10:51am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
thank you for the observation. Some pipu like to show off ehn! cheesy cheesy
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by whyom09: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
These networks and their wahala. My MTN line was disconnected on Tuesday without any prior notice, thank God it is not my main line so i just ignored it till when i have the to register the line.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by darlenese(f): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
I like ur account balance . na jamb form money
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by PenSniper: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
khadaffi:

Just forget all the gra gra and register that your line. You are even lucky they notified you. Etisalat disconnected me from their network, even while I had an active BIS subscription without notice. Out of annoyance I wanted to also change to another network retaining the line. That was when I was told that without registering the line I didn't even own it. My eyes almost fall from my socket.
Bottom line is that this is an NCC directive affecting all networks

Okay, thanks.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by majalisa(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
Toh, ka yi hankuri. Na fadi ko
AMA Kuma bakin ki yayi daidai da wansu batan gari nairaland
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by holluwai(m): 10:58am On Aug 27, 2015
I registered my lines two or three times so if the first or second one didn't work the third one will. tongue

I got a text from them that my line was registered.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 27, 2015
majalisa:
AMA Kuma bakin ki yayi daidai da wansu batan gari nairaland
Na gode
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by AMossley(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Cynluv:
I received Dsame massage frm MTN 4times in 2weeks...i went to their office day b4 yesterday only to see crowd then I left,decided to come b4 8am today but I was surprise to see people standing outside and they have already written their names,i fall on number 81 by 8am...due am still there and I must register today! Too bad I have to witness dis again!
I'm also at the oshodi office of the mtn.was given no 91,got there around 8.30.i don't know why every mtn user has to converge in their office for registration that we've done years back
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by AMossley(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Proudlyayt:
Yea, got that from glo and I was really upset cos where is the time sef to go sort It.but I took out time to do it ysterday which lasted for just few mins. Try glo office not roadside to avoid stories that touch.
Ire o!

where is their office in lagos please
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Xploits2204: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
I hot the SMS too and was able update my profile .

Upon questioning of the Glo attendant , he said NCC cancelled the initial registration with no cogent reasons .
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Omotayor123(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2015
u21day:

Please what exactly did you wife do at mtn's office and how long did it take for her to finish up.
I received the same message this morning. And I'm done with it. The process was not time consuming here.
Now back at work!
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by mrcokoro(m): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Better go to a glo office and register the line. I did mine yesterday. My mtn line was blocked yesterday until I go to their office sad angry sad angry sad angry sad angry sad
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by benedicts(m): 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
I got same message both on mtn and GLo, was at their office, I could not do it cos queue was mad and rowdy. Leaving. My office for that trash twice is. Rubbish. @glo office, they even told me they have closed and that i should settle one of the boyz to do it for me. After how many registrations? Abeg, I will buy another if I am blocked out.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by idsamoo(m): 11:52am On Aug 27, 2015
At least yu got warning,,,,see what mtn sent to me when I checked my account,...sorry you cant call ,browse or recharge until you register your sim as required by NCC. visit an MTN walk-in centre to register your sim....thank GOD I have another line.Am yet to. Get the msg on my glo line tho,,,and. Of which I registered all my lines.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Kobeje(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
The problem is that they did not complete the registration on their database and are just distressing subscribers with all this trash.

1 Like

Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by seunoni34(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
If the N5500 credit was not a big deal to you, you won't bother mentioning it here.
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
seunoni34:

If the N5500 credit was not a big deal to you, you won't bother mentioning it here.
I'm not the cause of your problems. If you don't get the twist in the comment I made, don't just say any random thing. And I mentioned the credit, so what? Even the Op understood what I meant
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by sapientia(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
The problem is from the Registration.

Some of those people doing dont ask for all the informations.

Happened to me some years back.

I went to MTN and demanded that i see whatever the lady was doing.

To my suprise, she was jumping some informations and i asked why, she told me they are not that important.

I insisted that we fill all the data, its my biodata and not hers.

So, insist that they fill everything, if not... you will recieve the msg again
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by seunoni34(m): 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
I'm not the cause of your problems. If you don't get the twist in the comment I made, don't just say any random thing. And I mentioned the credit, so what? Even the Op understood what I meant
Well that was my observation ; and did you just say you're not the cause of my problems? I don't remember telling any of my problems to you. Did you just learn that phrase or what?
Re: Did GLO Send You This TEXT >:( SCREENSHOT by Edoblakky(m): 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
I got so pissed that I'm getting the message when I just landed in Canada. I hope they can wait till I come back by this year ending. This is a national ineptitude!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Samsung Unveils Galaxy S8 and S8+ / What Is The Best Data Plan For Heavy Downloads? / Are You Using The Free Youtube Streaming Plans Offered By 9mobile And MTN?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.