Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? (1798 Views)

Mbe Nwaniga Compares Ojukwu's Biafra To Kanu's Biafra / Bianca Ojukwu Having A Vacation In Cuba (Photos) / I Want To Be Remembered For Fighting Corruption To A Standstill – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awo will be remembered for the blueprint of education in south west which whole nigerians benefitted from.?

What will ojukwu be remembered for ..?

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by coolebux(m): 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:
Awo will be remembered for the blueprint of education in south west which whole nigerians benefitted from.?

Ignored post!!!

Gosh! This Debola guy is so boring.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by ibedun: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Omo Iya, leave our Igbo brothers alone nau? Ogini?
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by OfoIgbo: 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awo will be remembered will be remembered for genocide
What will his wife Chief Mrs. HIV be remembered for?

3 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by FreeGlobe(f): 6:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

isn't awo from osun state where schools have been under lock and key for over a year now? You lots are comedians

5 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by tociano009(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
His manhood of course

8 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by asumo12: 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Father of biafra...

He will never forgive FFK for bleeping Bianca

embarassed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by SUBWAY101(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
The coward is just like shekau. Rest in hell ojuiku of cursed memory.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
I learnt he was rubbished during his life timz

2 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by Nobody: 7:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
He will be remembered for saving a particular cultural tribe from ethnic cleansing.

He prevented igbos from dying like helpless fellows,the soldiers fought and died as professional soldiers.

Go read how Hitler killed the Jews and u will get a clearer picture, op is deranged anyways.

The igboman is not a slave to any entity.

How did General Adekunle(ur black scorpion) die,he died a miserable contractor (i.e, he was begging for contracts before he could feed),this is a man that ranked higher than ibb,obasanjo in his hay days oo.
But trust the hausas, they used him and dumped him cool

Incase u don't knw, d bloody general was stripped off his title,he was discharged dishonourably without his benefits,till he died he never received a single pension from the Nigerian state.vintage yoruba man and slavery.

But ojukwu was respected,paid his pension by the Nigerian state.

Btw Adekunle aka black scorpion apologised to the biafrans b4 death came, cool

Yorubaman serve hausa man they use u and treat u as dirt.

REFERENCE
tambuwal and femi gbajamiamila,femi even climbed gate for him!lol cool cool

7 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=chigo93 post=37363958]He will be remembered for saving a particular cultural tribe from ethnic cleansing.

He prevented igbos from dying like helpless fellows,the soldiers fought and died as professionals.

Go read how Hitler killed the Jews, op is deranged anyways.[/quote
]

He help them by sending 3 million YEEB-HOES to early grave because of his ego and greed..
If that is an achievement then IKE-EBA (plate of eba)OJUKWU llves a worthless Life

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
chigo93:
He will be remembered for saving a particular cultural tribe from ethnic cleansing.

He prevented igbos from dying like helpless fellows,the soldiers fought and died as professionals.

Go read how Hitler killed the Jews, op is deranged anyways.
He help them by sending 3 million YEEB-HOES to early
grave because of his ego and greed..
If that is an achievement then IKE-EBA (plate of
eba)OJUKWU llves a worthless Life
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
coolebux:
Ignored post!!!

Gosh! This Debola guy is so boring.
Sorry oo
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

isn't awo from osun state where schools have been under lock and key for over a year now? You lots are comedians

obafemi awolowo university best varsity in nigeria

www.punchng.com/news/oau-best-varsity-in-nigeria/

Stop beating about the bush and tell the whole world what plate of eba (IKE-EBA) ur coward warlord OJUKWU left as a blue print till date..?
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

the question shld be what would u b remembered for........wit d rate @ which u create anti-igbo threads I'm sure u cnt even afford to buy anything presentable for ur parents.........u re a disgrace to ur family...............*my advice=gt a lyf* ........don't bother quoting me cos I won't reply u..........fucking bigot
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

obafemi awolowo university best varsity in nigeria

www.punchng.com/news/oau-best-varsity-in-nigeria/

Stop beating about the bush and tell the whole world what plate of eba (IKE-EBA) ur coward warlord OJUKWU left as a blue print till date..?
But more Nigerians prefer to school in Unizik instead of awolowo university according to Jamb statistics... SE still has the highest cut off mark in common entrance. Awolowo is a fraud, besides next time, don't give me a link from punch as source. I dont read south west newspapers
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

But more Nigerians prefer to school in Unizik instead of awolowo university according to Jamb statistics... SE still has the highest cut off mark in common entrance. Awolowo is a fraud, besides next time, don't give me a link from punch as source. I dont read south west newspapers

How many yorubas and hausas do u have in Unzik, stop decieving urself
Answer the. Question of the thread and stop beating about the bush..?
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by FreeGlobe(f): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

How many yorubas and hausas do u have in Unzik, stop decieving urself
Answer the. Question of the thread and stop beating about the bush..?
Go check jamb statistics and get back to me..
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by yorubatic: 7:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

Koni da fun e, oloribuku omo aje okuta ma mumi, stupid programmed robot.

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by EastLebanon(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
He will be remembered as the man who saw the future of nigeria and opted for ABURI ACCORD,but AWO and GOWON and Some SS minority betrayed him.
-Later, AWO died as a frustrated man because the northerners used him like a slave and denied him the presidency.
-GOWON can't even be proud of the nigeria he fought for and the fg have forgotten about and also there is no peace in his home town.
-The ss are now complaining that the north have collected 83% of their oil wells.
-Adekunle(black scorpion) died as a frustrated man because the government frustrated him.
-murtala mohammed died like fowl.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Go check jamb statistics and get back to me..
Stop all ur beer palour behaviour bring ur facts and figures Don't deviate from the topic of the thread answer it
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
EastLebanon:
He will be remembered as the man who saw the future of nigeria and opted for ABURI ACCORD,but AWO and GOWON and Some SS minority betrayed him.
-Later, AWO died as a frustrated man because the northerners used him like a slave and denied him the presidency.
-GOWON can't even be proud of the nigeria he fought for and the fg have forgotten about and also there is no peace in his home town.
-The ss are now complaining that the north have collected 83% of their oil wells.
-Adekunle(black scorpion) died as a frustrated man because the government frustrated him.
-murtala mohammed died like fowl.

Awo left a blue print that is remembered till to today he was immortalise Obafemi awolowo university the best in nigeria.. Tell me the blueprint of ojukwu as an hero and why they didn't immortalise him..?

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by magmack: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
IKEMBA GBURU-GBURU MBA NILE died a hero.
But AWO committed suicide, he ended up frustrated in lyf.
His wife died of HIV.
He neva had descendants (n so shall every ausa n yoloba goat end up if they stand on our way out of this stinking zoo) .
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by yorubatic: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

He help them by sending 3 million YEEB-HOES to early
grave because of his ego and greed..
If that is an achievement then IKE-EBA (plate of
eba)OJUKWU llves a worthless Life
My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even they call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by 500GP: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
AWOLOWO'S LEGACY:

FREE EDUCATION: VIRTUALLY EVERY ONE IN THE FEDERATION IS ENJOYING/ENJOYED THIS THROUGH FEDERAL UNIVERSITIES, PUBLIC SCHOOLS IN VARIOUS STATES.....

MINIMUM WAGES: HE INTRODUCED AND IMILEMENED THE CONCEPT OF MINIMUM WAGES.......

DEVELOPMENT: HE MADE HUSBAND TRIBE TO ENJOY EARLE DEVELOPMENT /CIVILISATION; CONSTRUCTION OF STADIUM, TELEVISION STATION, COCOA HOUSE

AGRICULTURE : DURING HIS TENURE FARM PRODUCE SUCH AS COCOA, GROUNDNUT WAS A SOURCE OF INCOME TO WESTERN REGION, NORTHERN REGION AND NIGERIA AT LARGE....

JUST TO MENTION A FEW
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by Yomboy4ever(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
He will surely be remeberd for hiS Skills in escaping for running away from d war in Nigeria to ivory coast without anybody detecting..
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by yorubatic: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

1 Like

Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by FreeGlobe(f): 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

Stop all ur beer palour behaviour bring ur facts and figures
Don't deviate from the topic of the thread answer it
Jamb facts, jamb figures, stop hating.
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by coolebux(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
princdebola201:

The mods are just being partial. in your case, you're as good as banned for a specified reason known to all n/landers.

#smh_for the mods.
Re: What Will Ojukwu Be Remembered For..? by princdebola201(m): 12:23am On Aug 27, 2015
coolebux:
The mods are just being partial. in your case, you're as good as banned for a specified reason known to all n/landers.

#smh_for the mods.
Go to hell mr flat head..!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Impressive Profile Of The Ministerial Nominiee From Ekiti Dr Kayode Fayemi / Zimbabwe President Robert Mugabe Is Missing / See Portions Of The Road The President Will Miss Commissioning In Lagos Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.