Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ (29483 Views)

FEC Approves N80bn For Second Niger Bridge, Roads Construction In 12 States / FG Approves Work On Second Niger Bridge Onitsha. / Proceedings On The Concession Contract For Second Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by fulanimafia: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
freshvine:

So why chastise the igbos because they voted along the line the north voted since democracy is at it infancy?

If these tribes cannot vote along issues do you suggest the break up of the country since we cannot get it right even in the 4th Republic of independence?

Again, that choice is a luxury to you because you lack the electoral capital. Use your tongue to count your teeth.

Even the North (3 regions) still needs alliances, why do you think APC was successful? No region in Nigeria can vote solely on tribe and religion and succeed, that's what you guys tried to do.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 12:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Yer insulting the wrong person. I aint yoruba.

But all i see here is thugs, cultists, rapists, repeated ad infinitum ad nauseaum.

A few yorubas may indulge in the crimes you list, but its not genetic as crime is to the igboe. Every single igboe is one type of criminal or other. Crime is a way of life and national pastime in igboeland.

Do you even read the news, or are you just a frakking nitwit? Every single armed robber, kidnapper, vandal, drug dealer, baby factory owner, car snatcher, fake stuff peddler, bandit, burglar, ashaaw0, scammer, trafficker is igboe.

The East is the nest where crooks are churned out. They then are given bus tickets to ezenwata to spread out across naija like vermin and infest every nook and cranny, cradling their tribal gospel of vice and villainy to leach off our collective goodwill while poisoning our blood and society with fakery and crime.

I am insulting the right people, you are NO DOUBT yoloba. I'll even bet my own grandmom life on that. You are just like your people, ashamed of your backwards, savage tribe and trying to use Fulani as your shield. No one is falling for your sh1t you Southwest illiterate savage. I'll insult Fulani when they insult me, I'll insult a beyond OBVIOUS yoloba pretending to be them when he insult me and I will insult his real tribe rather than the tribe he attaching by force to and using as shield like you cowards are well known for.

Statistics on Nigerian crime
EFCC most wanted (7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Despite SS outranking SW in some of the category, disregard that. SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact their sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion that region high criminal behavior.

As can see South West Is the criminal den of the entire south. The only thing you people are known for is ritualism, pedophilic , kidnappings, butchering and selling body parts, rap3, and every savage act you Neanderthals are best at

Hell you even made a world record of the largest drug consumed and trafficked by a mule, also made the world record of the largest 419 ring caught in New York. Even when history of Nigerian biggest arm robbers and company liquidators was written few years ago, yoloba overshadowed every tribe on that list. You people are nothing but savages that's why you people are ashamed of your worthless clan hence you desperately pretends to be others.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Guyman02: 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Buhari .....please forgive us....igbos...... cheesy....even if you cannot give us bridge......we can manage canoe... grin

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
. cheesy

Igbos dont spell their tribe as Ibo. That makes you a bloody liar!

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

We've busted more than several of your coward ass brothers masking as every tribe known to men. You monkeys have even pretended to be Brazilians, black British and white Americans on this forum. No other tribe known to men have done that except you savagery, criminalistic, ritualistic, backwards, starving monkies. A disgraceful buf00ns ashamed of their worthless clans, yourself included. Then again, who blame Una. Who no like better thing. I'll deny yoloba too and even kill myself if I was born one, thank the f2king God. No wonder most Nigerians who commit suicide in that zoo are predominately yoloba. Like I said TUFIAKWA!!!!!! Spits on the floor

Im not yoruba, but if you insist on wallowing in your delusions then be my guest, so long as that's what boils your eggs.

Whatever yorubas have done, they contribute meaningfully to global pacings. What have igboes done beyond killing our babies and souring our passports?

I know why hate yorubas: they refused to back your little foolhardy insurrection back in 1960s which saw your near annihilation, and they refuse to let you fully corrupt lagos.

They magnanimously offered you the lagoon, but being greedy you want the ocean. Haba mana!

Let me tell you why you igboes are bitter and frothing at the mouth: you lost a war you started, you refused to go to school, you refused to earn an honest living, you cannot produce worthy politicians, and you still blame others for your self inflicted woes.

You adamantly chose to remain in stasis while the restof the world marches in flux, and this dynamism fuels your jealous, murderous rage.

Stop playing the victim card, stop crime, go to school and become honest citizens. Then we might take you seriously.

Otherwise you albino monkeys would forever remain illiterate spare parts dealers and criminals and the butt of our jokes, never to be taken seriously by any self respecting nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

May thunder and Sango fire you into eternal damnation. If you claim Old Eastern Nigeria as Biafra, then the SW will claim old Bendel as part of Western Nigeria. The River Niger is the natural boundary, if you are yibboeee in Delta state, you will be forced to go and co-habit with your kinsmen across the Niger.
Bastard Biafran ape!

I am from ASABA and ASABA is not and will NEVER be part of your underdeveloped, backwards Southwest. I rather have asaba nuked than be referred to South West. Do we look starving like you miserable lots.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ibotic(f): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Guyman02:

Igbos dont spell their tribe as Ibo. That makes you a bloody liar!

In the old days.....we were called Eboes by the white man...we changed it to ibos recently and now some people call it as they wish.... cheesy...ok if it pleases you......I am Igbo from Nnewi but still that does not change our cowardly ways.... cheesy...are we not ashamed that Dim after killing us...abandoned us and ran to Abidjan dressed as a woman...the same Dim came back and joined the party of his enemies that killed his people.....he could not even win senator...and his wife...our queen sucked FFK prick with the same mouth she used to kissed her grandfather ojukwu... cheesy...let us be honest....we igbos should be ashamed.... cheesy...ijaws are now our masters....it is better we beg those ofenmanu people..... cheesy

4 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

I am insulting the right people, you are NO DOUBT yoloba. I'll even bet my own grandmom life on that. You are just like your people, ashamed of your backwards, savage tribe and trying to use Fulani as your shield. No one is falling for your sh1t you Southwest illiterate savage. I'll insult Fulani when they insult me, I'll insult a beyond OBVIOUS yoloba pretending to be them when he insult me and I will insult his real tribe rather than the tribe he attaching by force to and using as shield like you cowards are well known for.

Statistics on Nigerian crime
EFCC most wanted (7 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
https://efccnigeria.org/efcc/index.php/wanted

World most wanted Nigerians ( 9 yorubas and 2 Igbos)
http://www.nextwebsecurity.com/419MostWanted1.asp

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2013
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/nigerian-fraudster-on-fbi-list/158178/

FBI most wanted Nigerians since 2008
https://www.nairaland.com/138739/18-most-wanted-nigerians-usa

FBI most wanted Nigerian (Tobechi Onwuhara is the second Igbo to make the list)

FBI most wanted still left to be caught
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/@@wanted-group-listing

out of all the list, there are two Nigerians left to be caught. Both are Yoruba
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/olufemi-siffre/view
http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/cei/london-owhofasa-akpanoko/view

Out of all FBI most wanted, there have been 18 yorubas and two Igbos

Now for crimes focused on just Nigeria. A stat conducted by CLEEN foundation using Nigerian police crime stats.

armed violence

Kidnapping

Murder

Armed Violence beside Robbery

Rape

Car theft

Physical Assault (The only thing Igbo ranked higher than una)

Despite SS outranking SW in some of the category, disregard that. SW would have ranked highest in all Southern region, the only reason SS outranked SW in some of this situation is the fact their sister, kemi okenyodo, the only Nigerian involved in this study, deliberately separated lagos from SW in order to cushion that region high criminal behavior.

As can see South West Is the criminal den of the entire south. The only thing you people are known for is ritualism, pedophilic , kidnappings, butchering and selling body parts, rap3, and every savage act you Neanderthals are best at

Hell you even made a world record of the largest drug consumed and trafficked by a mule, also made the world record of the largest 419 ring caught in New York. Even when history of Nigerian biggest arm robbers and company liquidators was written few years ago, yoloba overshadowed every tribe on that list. You people are nothing but savages that's why you people are ashamed of your worthless clan hence you desperately pretends to be others.

Hey everyone, quick, look! A semi literate igboe.

Wow!

You must be in lagos. There are no schools in the East, except schools for learning how to be a thug, a pirate, a vandal, a bandit.

Im sure you've a degree in criminology.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by wiseoneking: 1:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
huangcheng:
I blame Jonathan for this current development. I am not surprised though, what was GEJ doing for 5 years that he couldn't build the bridge he promised Ndi-Igbo? He couldn't even build anything for his SS people. I must confess that GEJ was a complete failure and a disgrace to the entire Eastern region. I will not judge the Buhari administration if it forestall the completion of the 2nd Niger bridge. We all saw it coming. Didn't we?
You sound foolish and unwise to blame joe. This bridge was due over two decades ago. Atleast we had two succesive civilian pred that never thought of it. Obj dribbled it for 8yrs. Here u are shouting Gej. Gej started something and ndi igbo are ever proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jonathan should have completed this bridge in his tenure.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by PentiumPro(f): 1:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

I am from ASABA and ASABA is not and will NEVER be part of your underdeveloped, backwards Southwest. I rather have asaba nuked than be referred to South West. Do we look starving like you miserable lots.

When the shytee hits the fan, you will either assimilate into SW of Nigeria or we kick you out across the river.
Stinking Biafran tueeeeeeeee!

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by aresa: 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
wiseoneking:
You sound foolish and unwise to blame joe. This bridge was due over two decades ago. Atleast we had two succesive civilian pred that never thought of it. Obj dribbled it for 8yrs. Here u are shouting Gej. Gej started something and ndi igbo are ever proud of him.

The only thing he started with the 2nd NB is setting you on a 30 years long journey of ibo people paying tolls to to julius berger.

GEJ did not do anything for you since Nigeria is not paying for that bridge, ibo people are paying for their own bridge out of their own pocket.

GEJ sold you off to Jb and not only that, GEJ awarded tons of contracts all over the country, so why didn't award contract for this bridge, why is this bridge the only tolled FG bridge in Nigeria? Why must ibo people be the only people paying for their own bridge for 30 years?

So, exactly in what way did he helped you?

Your best bet is for PMB to cancel this project and re award the project and pay for it instead of ibo people paying JB for 30 years.

...but of course, you people are hard learners and you like doing things the hard way.

You people are so shortsighted, misguided mentally reckless.

2 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 1:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Im not yoruba, but if you insist on wallowing in your delusions then be my guest, so long as that's what boils your eggs.
Of course you're not yoloba. Who wants to be from a tribe of underdeveloped savages. Nigga, we know you're not yoloba. grin grin like I've said before, I've never seen people as pathetic as you lots. Ashamed of your backwards clan. Tufiakwa!!! Then again, I no blame you

Whatever yorubas have done, they contribute meaningfully to global pacings. What have igboes done beyond killing our babies and souring our passports?
Oh yes you are. You've done a great contribution to Isis, al queda, and UK and European jails. In fact you've continued so much that FBI even mistook an urhobo for yoloba due to how much contribution you've done to their list. Kudos yoloba.

I know why hate yorubas: they refused to back your little foolhardy insurrection back in 1960s which saw your near annihilation, and they refuse to let you fully corrupt lagos.

We hate yoloba for exactly what you display COWARDNESS and constant bigotry. As for corruption, do you need a list of Nigerian politicians caught and charged for corruption. We can compare and contrast. Only one region in that country have been indebted beyond unrepairable without nothing to show for it in ground. Who is more corrupt than a yoloba. Everything about you people is pure theft from your tinubu to your fashola to your argbesola etc.

They magnanimously offered you the lagoon, but being greedy you want the ocean. Haba mana!
They offered and the lagoon is currently drowning Una. How the flooding going on?

Let me tell you why you igboes are bitter and frothing at the mouth: you lost a war you started, you refused to go to school, you refused to earn an honest living, you cannot produce worthy politicians, and you still blame others for your self inflicted woes.
Igbo are bitter because we are sharing a country with a savage, underdeveloped tribe with nothing but thuggish, cowards criminals whose leaders are nothing but past criminals from drug dealers to 419ers, etc. Name one politician from your South West that does not have a criminal record, just one. Even Una recent pharaoh, used and dumped GOD tinubu is a past drug dealer. There is nothing Good comes from Una but constants backwardness.
Igbo lost war..at least we fought compared to you yoloba monkies that's been mopped many times by northern elites without one inch of movement from Una like the coward slaves you are born and forever meant to be.

You adamantly chose to remain in stasis while the restof the world marches in flux, and this dynamism fuels your jealous, murderous rage.
Which world? You mean the rest of world moving forward.. Yess but definitely not your Niggeria. North is ravaged with boko haram, South West is ravaged with soma forest and constant ritual killings and kidnaping. The only regions currently peaceful is SS and SE and you are definitely right Igbo's are jealous of the rest of the world. While they improve, we are stuck in backwards nation with miscreants like your people killing and selling human body parts like it's beef meat.

Stop playing the victim card, stop crime, go to school and become honest citizens. Then we might take you seriously.
Coming from a yoloba, the current least educated region in South West known for nothing but thivery and ritual killings advicing those more educated than you in every way and currently beating Una in all educational stats to go to school and stop being criminals ....lmfaoo, first practice that before preaching it

Otherwise you albino monkeys would forever remain illiterate spare parts dealers and criminals and the butt of our jokes, never to be taken seriously by any self respecting nigerian.

Look at the used and dumped slaves calling others jokes. Igbo sneeazes and the entire country rushing to shut it up. Even your buhari president addressed kanu but for you guys name one time any group, even the dullard president your slaves to take you ppl seriously. Just name one. Several days ago one of your own screeched how buhari is not compensating Una well, did anyone even acknowledge it, did anyone even speak out to it? Nada. Prior to that a northern politicians even told you people your votes does not matter and your asking too much despite helping their buhari win. Even your vice president was insultly called a"mere commissioner" by a lesser politician none the less and the entire politicians backed him up. Another, an emir now, called you people "the problem of nigeria" and till date never apologized for it. An igbo politician went straight to your region and loudly called it a no mans land on public television. Name one time any igbo or igbos have been insulted on those manners by different leaders and brushed of as nobodies like many have done to you people. Even GEJ have once called your leaders miscreants if I remember correctly. A common radio station by igbo is having your government spending billions to stop and screeching to igbo leaders to intervene while in your case, everything you ppl do nobody pays attention to it. Even your opc is being used as a political thugs to politician instead of groups to be respected like all tribal groups in that country. Who respect Una? Your the slave jokes of this country that is why your constantly being dogged out and dumped on by multiple politicians from different regions all the time and all you ppl end up doing is licking the @ss of those that dogged you out. You're a complete joke to be used and dumped by everybody.

3 Likes

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

When the shytee hits the fan, you will either assimilate into SW of Nigeria or we kick you out across the river.
Stinking Biafran tueeeeeeeee!

Take your greedy yansh out of Asaba and stick to your oshgbo villages. We are not part of your South West. Get that through your f2king thick head. Asaba and Southwest have ZERO in common. Stay on your lane. Rubbish. Come kick us out of our land, I f2king dare you cowards. Come try it

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

Hey everyone, quick, look! A semi literate igboe.

Wow!

You must be in lagos. There are no schools in the East, except schools for learning how to be a thug, a pirate, a vandal, a bandit.

Im sure you've a degree in criminology.

Awe after demolishing the monkey, the illiterate now think I stay in the universal acclaimed one of the worst city to live in. Then again considering your entire savage region looks like something tornado tortured and only Lagos which was built by fg and others being the only decent looking thing Una got, you think others are like you savages. Ha.

BTW: if you need stats on Nigerian education, I'll happy to oblige on that too. Your douthwsste till date remains the least educated in the south. Wtf do you expect, while others go to school, you people rather become agberos kidnappping and selling human body parts. Despicable things.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by PentiumPro(f): 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Take your greedy yansh out of Asaba and stick to your oshgbo villages. We are not part of your South West. Get that through your f2king thick head. Asaba and Southwest have ZERO in common. Stay on your lane. Rubbish. Come kick us out of our land, I f2king dare you cowards. Come try it
Calm you silly nerves! Old Bendel including Asaba was NEVER and will NEVER be part of Eastern Nigeria.
You either cross the Rivers on your own or we will kick you into the River if you prove heady. cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by ExInferis(m): 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
onenaira3:

Awe after demolishing the monkey, the illiterate now think I stay in the universal acclaimed one of the worst city to live in. Then again considering your entire savage region looks like something tornado tortured and only Lagos which was built by fg and others being the only decent looking thing Una got, you think others are like you savages. Ha.

BTW: if you need stats on Nigerian education, I'll happy to oblige on that too. Your douthwsste till date remains the least educated in the south. Wtf do you expect, while others go to school, you people rather become agberos kidnappping and selling human body parts. Despicable things.

You're beyond all hope of rehabilitation.

I cant argue any further you. I deserve a better class of igboe criminal.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
PentiumPro:

Calm you silly nerves! Old Bendel including Asaba was NEVER and will NEVER be part of Eastern Nigeria.
You either cross the Rivers on your own or we will kick you into the River if you prove heady. cheesy cheesy grin

I'll repeat it again, Asaba and your Southwest is NOT and will NEVER be one. We voted to be away from you people for a reason and that decision have not changed. Let that sink in and let it marinate. If you no like am, go to oshimole he knows what you should do.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by onenaira3: 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

You're beyond all hope of rehabilitation.

I cant argue any further you. I deserve a better class of igboe criminal.

Oh the monkey is running away. I guess your savage @ss didn't want to see what a laughable clowns Una are.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by MadCow1: 2:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
ExInferis:

You dont even know what 'pun' means.

FYI, my handle came from "liberate tuteme ex inferis", which means "save yourself from hell"

I think that's more sensible than "madcow"

And im a tough guy. Meet me in person and find out. I eat lil pre pubescent punks like you for elevensies.

Now, run along and play, kid. Ive more important people to annoy.

Keep blowing your own horns.

Again I say chill out..
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by greatiyk4u(m): 2:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Better late dan never...........if we could wait 4 5 years b4 GEJ could remb his promise of building d bridge simply cos election was approaching.........I see no reason y we can't wait 4 6 months 2 see wot actually PMB is up2 before coming online 2 beat chest as if we have a choice.................if my pple of d south east cannot blame GEJ 4 not being bold enuf 2 compensate our massive sincere support den I tink somtin is wrong somewhere

..PMB cancelled OPC pipe line surveillance project n Nigeria did not burn.....I wonder y our own is always different besides many re not aware dat d bridge is PPP n will be tolled.....

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by PAINGAIN: 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
People should just put sentiments aside. This contract has already been awarded and work work ongoing, buhari doesn't have to stop work on d bridge. Those saying south east didn't vote for buhari are just pathetic,so bcus igbos didn't vote for him so therefore he shouldn't do anything in d south east? Is south east not a part of nigeria? That 2nd niger bridge is it not part of developing nigeria as a whole?why do our rulers always stop projects started by their predecessors? They will then start their own projects that they won't finish until they live office,another person comes in and does same thing over again. I shake my head for this country. Same buhari stopped the lagos metro line. Na wao.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by Tonitelli: 2:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
this is painful......like someone earlier said, there was a time when we used to summarise from comprehension in secondary schools..i have read what the op posted here, and i am yet to see where the govt said the project would be suspended..this agency is one of the many agencies involved in this project, and they have aired their misgivings abt it..but they also went on to say talks are with the ministry of works to resolve issues..it can be inferred that the guy was been pushed for a completion date, and he advocated patience...
why do we always look for reasons to heat up the polity??
even insincerenigerian that i tot had small sense albeit misguided is talking crap..anyways its expected, since he's lost his job with gej's loss..
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by GentleToks(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
VickJames:

I don't know about the north, so I can't say anything about their "oil". But I can tell you that, anambra has oil and is been drilled now as I type this in Nri.

If Nri, which is alittle bit far away from the riverine areas can boast of oil, then what will you say about umuleri and aguleri. The problem we have in Nigeria is that we judge issues based on tribe. But its all good.

You are so civil in all your submissions and i must say i love you regardless our differences.

We are pals now; I agreed with all your claim.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by freez2ryme(m): 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:
Buhari .....please forgive us....igbos...... cheesy....even if you cannot give us bridge......we can manage canoe... grin

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy
From your write up, is either a log of wood is stucked in ur lesbian ass or u just finished givn a Mouth Action to a donkey
Efulefu
But don't worry. We alreadyn know who u re
Another lame Yoruba maggot
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by MrCounselor: 3:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
chino11:
Some people are just fools. Did Lagos government build 1st, 2nd and 3rd mainland bridges? Did Lagos and Oyo build Lagos - Ibadan expressway?

This is the reason GEJ is endeared and loved in Ani-Igbo especially in Anambra.

Actually I'm still ;lost as to why GEJ did not make completing it one of his priorities for six-whole-years and not looting if "GEJ is endeared and loved in Ani-Igbo especially in Anambra". Keep wallowing it sentiments, you kept deriding your intelligence.
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babadem2much(m): 3:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
dandollaz:

shut the fck up and have u seen project handled by berger substandard.buhari just touch the tail of lion.

SORRY SIR NOVEX NA FORUM WE DEY
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babadem2much(m): 3:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
chijodave:
thunder fire you

THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babadem2much(m): 3:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
odomanis:

He should just go ahead and compensate the people, he doesn't have to stop the project. besides, they didn't say the people were not compensated, I heard not adequately compensated. Talking about integrity and quality of the bridge, for crying out loud this is a project that Julius Berger is not only executing but, also investing heavily in so who is deceiving who ? People can now see why most SE people wanted GEJ to continue instead of PMB.

YOU HAVE A POINT BRO
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by VickJames(m): 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

You are so civil in all your submissions and i must say i love you regardless our differences.

We are pals now; I agreed with all your claim.

Thanks bro, we only live once you know.

Padi mi ni e jooor
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by erico2k2(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
mediachirps:
My typos.. I was expecting that from a typical bigot. ..but I'm not going to sound untrained as you.
Liar
Re: ‘why Construction Of Second Niger Bridge May Be Put On Hold For Now’ by babestella: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
deji68:

The bolded Sound frivolous to me....using the of 97% 5% formula grin grin ...anyway when the 1st bridge collapse they wont have choice sha .... cool cool

I tire o. What kind of transactions is that?
Are they doing money tansfer?

It's has never been clearer before now that Buhari is a despotic and anti igbo.

I am just speechless about all this and this is not a good sign.

Quite disappointed, but not surprised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Boko Haram Is Wounded And Dangerous - Yahoo News / VP Yemi Osinbajo Launches The PMB Ministerial Portal In State House (Pictures) / I Can't Sleep At Night Because There's Bullet Inside My Leg - Rann Victim. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.