Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,242 members, 7,780,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:17 PM

Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba (6546 Views)

Biafra: IPoB Carrying Out Massive Evangelism and Recruitment in UNN / Pastor Osagie Ize-iyamu Leads Protesters In A Peaceful Protest In Benin (photos) / Police Stops BBOG Protest Today In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 8:22am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

You are just as scarvenger waiting to loot and take over Igbo properties,how does their staying where Ever they are hinder the actualization of Biafra,how does recalling our members of reps help in the actualization,name one country that followed that myopic/archaic process..

If your were enlightened enough,you would have known that the Nigerian constitution does not make provision for a referendum that's why things seems the way they are
What doesn't NIGERIA support self determination?is it until they find oil along lake chad basin?
A referendum can help solve a lot of political issues that touch individual lives,not necessarily for secession.

But I won't allow it so it can signing wardrobe allowance budget without protest and opinion of public,while the youth collect 19500 for NYSC.
Rubbish.
U tink dis ur referendum will work?? All ur top men r in abj flexing v de in aniway discuss abt biafra in house of. Assmbly?,jus d low life in aria-ria protesting,bross no worry biafra will remain a castle in d air ontil u call ur brothers frm oda state to come n join u cus its obvious de can fight or protest 4rm anoda man's land
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 8:46am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

U tink dis ur referendum will work?? All ur top men r in abj flexing v de in aniway discuss abt biafra in house of. Assmbly?,jus d low life in aria-ria protesting,bross no worry biafra will remain a castle in d air ontil u call ur brothers frm oda state to come n join u cus its obvious de can fight or protest 4rm anoda man's land
Ok,no problem but don't come and start shout when we call Lagos "no man's land o" grin
We will keep buying and building,when and wherever we deem fit in "one-Nigeria"
Even your oba's parlace,we will be buy it,convert it to plaza and employ your people as gatekeepers grin
Whenever you are tired,you can call for a referendum.
Lagos is no man's land......deal with that.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 8:58am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Ok,no problem but don't come and start shout when we call Lagos "no man's land o" grin
We will keep buying and building,when and wherever we deem fit in "one-Nigeria"
Even your oba's parlace,we will be buy it,convert it to plaza and employ your people as gatekeepers grin
Whenever you are tired,you can call for a referendum.
Lagos is no man's land......deal with that.
Lol y only lagos? No state ur pipo no dey,as for d ownership of lagos ,no p soil doesn't germinate human,we all r migrant ,am a ph boy by birth n age ascertain,aslong as de is a traditional ruler dia,d land belong to som1
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Mumu ,chineke kpakugi dia, y nt tell ur ibo brodas to leav oda pipo land n go to dia's ,mayb ur biafra will com to pass ,make we c weda NA London una go turn 2, greedy fellow

Forcing guy Igbos bought your land and paid money for it so why the noise and if you're thinking of taking their investment that's when you will get it wrong by then we shall know who's stronger,,,FYI ask anyone from Jos what happened during their religion crises against the Christian..Needless ranting we shall soon get there...but don't run.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

Forcing guy Igbos bought your land and paid money for it so why the noise and if you're thinking of taking their investment that's when you will get it wrong by then we shall know who's stronger,,,FYI ask anyone from Jos what happened during their religion crises against the Christian..Needless ranting we shall soon get there...but don't run.
Get dere we right here
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 9:12am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Lol y only lagos? No state ur pipo no dey,as for d ownership of lagos ,no p soil doesn't germinate human,we all r migrant ,am a ph boy by birth n age ascertain,aslong as de is a traditional ruler dia,d land belong to som1

who asked you if you're from PH or not i see another PH wannabe..illorin is a case study.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Get dere we right here

Illorin is a case study.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

who asked you if you're from PH or not i see another PH wannabe..illorin is a case study.
Am nt a ph wanna b,am a ph boy, NA head I take walker enta nt leg
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Because Lagos is the only state in SW,as for north,nothing is happening there...
You are claiming ph boy,we are only interested in the Igbo speaking part of ph,why not listen to radio Biafra and hear ur people begging nnamdi kanu to involve them....
Yellobar boy.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by yorubatic: 9:32am On Aug 27, 2015
PentiumPro:
Seems yibooessland hold the highest number of uneducated and unemployed youths in Nigeria

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is it thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has ofe.m.anu ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Am nt a ph wanna b,am a ph boy, NA head I take walker enta nt leg

where are you in ph? I'm in ph and will like to see you..
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:40am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Because Lagos is the only state in SW,as for north,nothing is happening there...
You are claiming ph boy,we are only interested in the Igbo speaking part of ph,why not listen to radio Biafra and hear ur people begging nnamdi kanu to involve them....
Yellobar boy.
Hahahahahahahahahahhahhhh @yolloba boi,well we can Neva beg to join dis lame struggle,@Ntin in north I no sure say u b real ibo,cus 1 of dia hobby is travlin n investing big in anoda man's land ,travel go north and c 4ursef,even maduguri,d headquarter of BH ur pipo de dia,u guys r so intriguing dat if d unrest ncrease"onye mmegwa ihe nke ya na aká"
, nstead of u to Cary ur ngbogbo-NA-mgbogbo to mbise or mbano or evn arochukwu,u wil look 4d closest northern state dat is little peaceful and settle dia again,Bros una village de bite una,abi una b israelite ?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

Chk my profile ,u will c my adress, ameli1 of ph ,son of d soil
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense
Bross I respect u o,so u jus relax type dis plenty rubbish?? Plz now introduce ursef propa
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 9:52am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Hahahahahahahahahahhahhhh @yolloba boi,well we can Neva beg to join dis lame struggle,@Ntin in north I no sure say u b real ibo,cus 1 of dia hobby is travlin n investing big in anoda man's land ,travel go north and c 4ursef,even maduguri,d headquarter of BH ur pipo de dia,u guys r so intriguing dat if d unrest ncrease"onye mmegwa ihe nke ya na aká"
, nstead of u to Cary ur ngbogbo-NA-mgbogbo to mbise or mbano or evn arochukwu,u wil look 4d closest northern state dat is little peaceful and settle dia again,Bros una village de bite una,abi una b israelite ?
This is just common sense being difficult to acquire
I already told you the reason why igbos travel out is because of the marginalization and lack of federal presence in the SE,yet you keep bleating like a goat in a state of foolishness why igbos travel,you get sense atall?
Ok,stay in your ph land,don't seek better life because you don't want to travel out of your land,you hear..and remain poverty strickened till the end all your life..
You don't even own/control the oil wells at your own backyard,hunger one finish una,waiting like scavengers a and leeches to take over abandoned properties...

Abo.ki connected pipelines from your backyards to kaduna,storing the oil reserves that will last them for yrs even if Nigeria breakup,and you are here bleating,while your people are suffering...
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

No pix on ur profile,u de pluto wan meet persn way de earth D only genuine info I fit get 4rm ur profile NA say u b male(m) and mesf NA male *GayAlert*
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:00am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

It's ur type that will sit down and be shouting oil! Oil! Oil!!

You will not do anything to better your life...
If oil money doesn't come to you,won't you go and seek oil money?

This is the height of laziness and the scratched faces in the west specialize in this,that's why I still doubt you are from ph...

SPITS!!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by Mckennedy: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Chk my profile ,u will c my adress, ameli1 of ph ,son of d soil

having checked your address,, spanish villa is no address provide a visible address I'm at 63 club road.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by PentiumPro(f): 10:02am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

[s]You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense[/s]

Yiboooe goat, I don't read your nonsense any more. Stop mentioning me. cool
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

This is just common sense being difficult to acquire
I already told you the reason why igbos travel out is because of the marginalization and lack of federal presence in the SE,yet you keep bleating like a goat in a state of foolishness why igbos travel,you get sense atall?
Ok,stay in your ph land,don't seek better life because you don't want to travel out of your land,you hear..and remain poverty strickened till the end all your life..
You don't even own/control the oil wells at your own backyard,hunger one finish una,waiting like scavengers a and leeches to take over abandoned properties...

Abo.ki connected pipelines from your backyards to kaduna,storing the oil reserves that will last them for yrs even if Nigeria breakup,and you are here bleating,while your people are suffering...
Take a look @ my dp,u go c reasons y I no sopos travel exept official,dats general electric,so u mean all oda state u guy prefa to stay is bcus fg heed2dia aid?? Omo nna ,stop decievin ursef ,wat has ur state gvmnt don1st abi dem no de gv una allocation stop acting dumb,NA una leaders de Marginalize una ,ibo man always feeling cheated ,+ mind d words u use 4me u dnt no me n I dnt no u,I can Neva use derog on som1 v nt meet b4 ok ,b mature in ur word ,I no b childs man
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Take a look @ my dp,u go c reasons y I no sopos travel exept official,dats general electric,so u mean all oda state u guy prefa to stay is bcus fg heed2dia aid?? Omo nna ,stop decievin ursef ,wat has ur state gvmnt don1st abi dem no de gv una allocation stop acting dumb,NA una leaders de Marginalize una ,ibo man always feeling cheated ,+ mind d words u use 4me u dnt no me n I dnt no u,I can Neva use derog on som1 v nt meet b4 ok ,b mature in ur word ,I no b childs man
Myopic in reasoning again
You think the state govt. can independently carry out a mega project with just allocations?
Chai,why am I even talking with you,you seem to be very ignorant of a lot of things.
SPITS!!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

having checked your address,, spanish villa is no address provide a visible address I'm at 63 club road.
Are you minding him?thats how they go about lieing.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Myopic in reasoning again
You think the state govt. can independently carry out a mega project with just allocations?
Chai,why am I even talking with you,you seem to be very ignorant of a lot of things.
SPITS!!
Wat r allocations ment 4?jus tell me NA ,name d fedral projct dat fg refuse to complete in ur locality dat wudv made ur pipo to stay back and invest in dia land ?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by splashbaby(m): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
Indigenous Poo Of Biafra... How many of them? No placards nothing... Silly cowards.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Mckennedy:

If Spanish villa off odili rd is no adress?is 63 club rd adress Smh wch of d club ?d2d,casanblnca or ph club?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Wat r allocations ment 4?jus tell me NA ,name d fedral projct dat fg refuse to complete in ur locality dat wudv made ur pipo to stay back and invest in dia land ?
The monopoly of sea ports.start with that.
2)why haven't they agreed to carve out and additional state for SE to be at par with others?
Thirdly who's responsibility is the second niger bridge?
Like I said,ignorance is ur problem,you have no clue what mega projects are.
vayne:

It's ur type that will sit down and be shouting oil! Oil! Oil!!
You will not do anything to better your life...
If oil money doesn't come to you,won't you go and seek oil money?
This is the height of laziness and the scratched faces in the west specialize in this,that's why I still doubt you are from ph...
SPITS!!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:26am On Aug 27, 2015
splashbaby:
Indigenous Poo Of Biafra... How many of them? No placards nothing... Silly cowards.
4were ,pipo way brain wash dem 4get to gv dem 20naira 4placards,if u c dis 1s u will no de r stack illiterates

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

The monopoly of sea ports.start with that.
2)why haven't they agreed to carve out and additional state for SE to be at par with others?
I c, but d last tym I check its only lag dat v a functioning port, abg is der ani port in north?u need port so u will migrant through d sea?? Israelites
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by splashbaby(m): 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

4were ,pipo way brain wash dem 4get to gv dem 20naira 4placards,if u c dis 1s u will no de r stake illiterates
I tire... Poverty stricken idiots profiting from what will bring misery over their people.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by vayne(m): 10:33am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

I c, but d last tym I check its only lag dat v a functioning port, abg is der ani port in north?u need port so u will migrant through d sea?? Israelites
Look at this one,go and ask how much vat Lagos state derives from imports...
We are industrious people,so we need ports.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by derrick333(m): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2015
vayne:

Look at this one,go and ask how much vat Lagos state derives from imports...
We are industrious people,so we need ports.
Mgbada NA IMO river dem go do d port ani?? Mr industrious
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra-ipob Carrying Out A Peaceful Protest Today In Aba by yorubatic: 10:37am On Aug 27, 2015
derrick333:

Bross I respect u o,so u jus relax type dis plenty rubbish?? Plz now introduce ursef propa
Why do you hate freedom so much? Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Didn’t Slump At IDP Camp — Alhassan, Minister / senator iyiola omisore distributing cash to poor women ahead of election / Presidency: I Am The Best Man For The Job – Ezekwesili

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.