Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,928 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC (6497 Views)

TRUE/FALSE: Boko Haram Has Been Totally Defeated – President Buhari / Breaking News!! Biafra Referendum For Self-determination, to be Supervised By Un / Breaking News: Biafra IPOB Drags Buhari/nigeria To International Criminal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
The latest development making wave now, according to Nnamdi Kanu, is that Radio Biafra is now on Short Wave(SW). What this means is that with your transistor radio 19 meter band, frequency 15560kh, you can be receiving radio biafra all over african countries without worrying about NBC jamming the frequency anymore.

YANAGUA IS LIVE ON 102.1

UP BIAFRA!

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 8:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
why do you have naija in your name??

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
goodnews springing up like a tree planted on still water
biafran I am born to be and bifran I am now...

16 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
And what is the meaning of naija if i may ask you? I can choose any damn name i so wish

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by shobroy10(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh oh person wey him Belle no sweet wey dey consume sugar thats Wat I call all this biafrans.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by worthytalk: 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nizooria is a disaster Bugari is a scumbag

15 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
if you know you're biafran then leave Nigeria out of your name. you people are so hypocritical that you use Nigerian passports, and still move freely across the country- buying lands wherever suits you. whereas an non Igbo can't be sold land in the SE, now who's being marginalized and segregated??
Naijaonlinegists:
And what is the meaning of naija if i may ask you?
I can choose any damn name i so wish

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by cheruv: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
Babym,
When are you joining our army
You know urhobo/Sobo beauties are welcome to Biafra's imperial army anytime kiss
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by psucc(m): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
if you know you're biafran then leave Nigeria out of your name. you people are so hypocritical that you use Nigerian passports, and still move freely across the country- buying lands wherever suits you. whereas an non Igbo can't be sold land in the SE, now who's being marginalized and segregated??
I'd rather day that the Yorubas and the Hausas are rather clever; While the SS/SE are busy erecting multimillion edifices and investments in other regions, they are not doing so here.

This is one of the greatest obstacles to the Biafra's realization.
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by yorubatic: 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
My slavish folks we should start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic now there is time....let us leave the murderous arewastan with the herd mentality. ..we need a progressive and sophisticated odua republic. ..

we have to be bold and face the Hausa / Fulani squarely...we are strong people, even though, Nigerians call us cowards and said oily soup has messed up our brains, hence we always rant like mad men and curse like yoruba market women

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Duru1(m): 9:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
The latest development making wave now, according to Nnamdi Kanu, is that Radio Biafra is now on Short Wave(SW). What this means is that with your transistor radio 19 meter band, frequency 1560 mgh, you can be receiving radio biafra all over african countries without worrying of NBC jamming the frequency anymore.

YANAGUA IS LIVE ON 102.1

UP BIAFRA!

The so-called NBC is run by bunch of ninnies who cannot even identify "frequency" in a scientific expression.

14 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
army?? lol. when you people prove to be trustworthy we "might" consider. grin
cheruv:

Babym,
When are you joining our army
You know urhobo/Sobo beauties are welcome to Biafra's imperial army anytime kiss
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by ibotic(f): 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

Yoruba dirty maggot

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by cheruv: 9:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
army?? lol. when you people prove to be trustworthy we "might" consider. grin
Babe where you dey now
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
currently in PH
cheruv:
Babe where you dey now
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Duru1(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

You are a moronic and dirty ass Philly. No true son or daughter of Igbo will spell Ibo for Igbo in today's Nigeria.

19 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by SOUNDKING: 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
being "ibo" is allowed.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by erikcantona: 9:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
no NEWI man or woman can spell the name I.G.B.O as I. B. O ! Kai yorobarrrrr pppl and scam tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by cheruv: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
currently in PH
Which side for P town?
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by GENTLENNAJI(m): 10:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
Naijaonlinegists:
And what is the meaning of naija if i may ask you?
I can choose any damn name i so wish
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by ArodewilliamsT: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
psucc:
I'd rather day that the Yorubas and the Hausas are rather clever; While the SS/SE are busy erecting multimillion edifices and investments in other regions, they are not doing so here.

This is one of the greatest obstacles to the Biafra's realization.

Let me tell you a secret. Hausas and yorubas KNOW FULLY WELL THAT THIS GEOGRAPHICAL EXPRESSION WILL NOT LAST. It's the reason a yoruba will never build in the north or East, It is also the reason an Hausas will come to sell onions down south, sleeping on his mat for weeks, the best they do is to build shanties near their cowsheds.

It is only the IGBO Biafran that builds outside his region thinking that he has been reintegrated. When Ekwueme contested against OBJ in 1999, yoruba media ran with the headline 'A vote for Ekwueme is a vote for Biafra". These animals have distorted history for decades. Now they are screaming 'Igbos please forget Biafra'. Dem never chin chon tin.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:
My friend you are just been foolish. So you are now trying to tell me that Niger delta, for instance now means Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by thewarrior72: 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Where are our Southwest brothers & sisters? tongue grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by ahaika23: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
Biafra is a heart ache to nde ofe nmanu
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Pwhitelaw(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Keep battling in euphoria of shame and agony because you guys can never divide Nigeria...
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by xmich(m): 11:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
trapQ:

see reasoning
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by bingala: 11:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:
I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
ANOTHER YORUBA ON THE LOSS, HE JUST OPEN THIS MONIKER TODAY JUST SPEW THIS TRASH........
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by WailingWailer00(m): 1:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Awesome God, please let's leave this zoo (Hausa and yellowbars)
Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 27, 2015
trapQ:

What's the meaning of Nigeria? What's its origin? Sorry oo, but do you know the origin of the name is the reason Nigeria will never progress or prosper. Name that originated from marine spirit permit it people to be influenced by marine spirit.

Am sorry for you if you are a Nigerian.

From the Rising sun, there's assurance of hope ( sun is gonna shine on everything you do)
The blessed ones
Biafra United

Proudly a Biafran

IPOB

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 6:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Nigeria is derived from " Niger Area". if you don't understand that then you need. help. moreover it need not have some special, historical name. but wait , is that even supposed raise an argument?? really? what has name got to do with anything. most of you have no mind of your own. you only conform to whatever nnamdi Kalu tells you. before now, did you ever bother about the name "Nigeria", its meaning and derivatives?

brainwashed people!
stickncarrot:

What's the meaning of Nigeria? What's its origin? Sorry oo, but do you know the origin of the name is the reason Nigeria will never progress or prosper. Name that originated from marine spirit permit it people to be influenced by marine spirit.

Am sorry for you if you are a Nigerian.

From the Rising sun, there's assurance of hope ( sun is gonna shine on everything you do)
The blessed ones
Biafra United

Proudly a Biafran

IPOB

Re: BREAKING NEWS! Biafra Radio Has Now Totally Defeated NBC by trapQ: 6:58am On Aug 27, 2015
you have no sense of reasoning. whatever a people chooses to name their country is nobody's damn business. what is the meaning of U.S.A where all your Igbo folks troop to for business??
Naijaonlinegists:
My friend you are just been foolish. So you are now trying to tell me that Niger delta, for instance now means Nigeria?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photos: Boyfriend Locked Girlfriend In Pit For 8months For Money Rituals / Heavily Armed Police And Soldiers Overpowered By Nnamdi Kanu And His Followers / Federal Ministries, Agencies Owe N93bn Electricity Bills – ANED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.