Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,411 members, 7,808,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge (50868 Views)

Nigerians React To Snake That Swallowed N36m In JAMB Office (Photos) / See The Giant Scorpion I Saw At My Door Net Yesterday Night @my Lodge / See Snake That Was Killed This Afternoon At The Front Of AAUA SENATE BUILDING (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by pocohantas(f): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
The snake's skin is so beautiful
*runs out of thread*
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Clemzy16(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Can't wait to eat snake for the first time...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
So you have to wait until a snake attacks you before killing it abi? You won't have to wait for long, before you say 'chai', it would have dug it's fangs right in your as-s.
grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmm
Na poisonous snake ooooo
VIPER for that matter.... .

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by kelvyn7: 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Young03:
y killing it?

did it attack u??

its wickedness oo

so what is it doing in someone's lodge it came to say hello abi

their place is in the bush not a house plsss cheesy

3 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by ICRMJigawa(m): 12:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Jennydoris:

Maybe the roasting is not for them to eat it. Some people believes that when you kill a snake that it's better to roast it than to throw it away just like that.
Didnt hear u... speak louder!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Macgreat(m): 12:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Another snake
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by 400billionman: 12:10am On Aug 27, 2015
kenedy175:
Please, how do you guys know it's a viper

Because it is.. Why not check up Viper on Google or Wikipedia ?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Captain6(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Is that a rattle snake? It's tail looks like it's one. The snake is actually deadly.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by belloabdulrazaq(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2015
adesegun121:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

see bush meat ooooooooooooooooo

obeeeeeee grin grin grin grin
olojukokoro grin grin grin
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by laivwire(m): 12:31am On Aug 27, 2015
kenedy175:

That's a diamond bark Gaboon viper. It's the snake with the longest fangs in west africa. One solid bite from this creature and the tight knot of your mama's wrapper around your leg won't stop the venom from flowing through.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Leave these hypocrites jare. People will kill something that is a threat to life and they will come online, be forming animal right activists shouting extinction and nigerians are gluttons bla bla bla bla. Not as if they went into the jungle to kill it. To those shouting about extinction, when next you see a python or cobra in your compound please leave it alone, for its so harmless, and lets see who will go extinct in in few seconds, . angry
divAnnie:
So you have to wait until a snake attacks you before killing it abi? You won't have to wait for long, before you say 'chai', it would have dug it's fangs right in your as-s.

4 Likes

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by themanderon: 12:32am On Aug 27, 2015
kenedy175:

vipers are usually short and fat but the tail area thins out suddenly
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by hardychris(m): 12:34am On Aug 27, 2015
I killed one this afternoon in my compound
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Jaypea98: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Mynd44:

Because it is a viper. From the sight, the shape of the head, the size of the body and the color.

It is a viper. Crazily dangerous buggers
Please how does one safely kill a snake without getting attacked in the process?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by kestolove95(m): 12:37am On Aug 27, 2015
Why is seun sending snakes to all nairalanders house na?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by millionaireman: 12:41am On Aug 27, 2015
vivaciouzz:
It just finished raining,and one of my lodge mates sighted this big snake and killed it,still scared oo..the head was cut off,the guys around went to roast it grin grin

This could be the same specie with that your so-called snake.

In Orlu area of Imo state, it is not poisonous - never bites. It is called "Eke Ukwu." If it dares enter your house, you take it away to the roadside.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 27, 2015
vivaciouzz:
It just finished raining,and one of my lodge mates sighted this big snake and killed it,still scared oo..the head was cut off,the guys around went to roast it grin grin
BLACK MAN MENTALITY,

EAT ANYTHING THAT IS EATABLE
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Spybradd: 12:44am On Aug 27, 2015
damm,you guys shud go for thanksgiving no one was hurt by that serpent..thats a viper,a puff adder..a very very dangerous snake,indeed..

1 Like

Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by AreaFada2: 12:45am On Aug 27, 2015
eme1n:
That is a viper!!
If it's viper na really big one o. It also looks like one constrictor family snake. Very common those days and yummy. I wouldn't touch viper with a barge pole. After inland taipan and mamba, there's hardly a more venomous snake than viper. It would easily match cobra and rattle snake.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by mackzydon9(m): 12:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Clemzy16:
Can't wait to eat snake for the first time...
E sweet die like kpe.k.u.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by abiambo(m): 12:48am On Aug 27, 2015
this 1 that they are killing snakes in Nlanders house every night, lala and ishilove is all well,
make una tell us o
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Spybradd: 12:49am On Aug 27, 2015
millionaireman:

This could be the same specie with that your so-called snake.

In Orlu area of Imo state, it is not poisonous - never bites. It is called "Eke Ukwu." If it dares enter your house, you take it away to the roadside.

guy this urr ejo is quite different from the op's,this one is a harmless python not the deadly viper on this thread...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by ZeusAyo: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Schooled in unaab international secondary school(UNIS) that is like an average sized snake in dat jungle surounding the school I remeba when I found a cobra in my locker back then in JSS2 I shivered for 2 days straight
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by blesszzy(m): 1:02am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:

What?? Lol.. Am sure he was just joking!
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 1:05am On Aug 27, 2015
Kai wetin make me enter this thread oooooooooooooo

And Nepa don take light cry
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by kobonaire(m): 1:06am On Aug 27, 2015
When snakes are born and they find out they are in Nigeria, the baby snakes start crying because they know they will die a painful death very soon ...
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Nobody: 1:07am On Aug 27, 2015
roast the snake and eat it.
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by blesszzy(m): 1:09am On Aug 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I can keep you company till when Nepa decides to restore the electricity. What says you?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Unitedabby(m): 1:22am On Aug 27, 2015
divAnnie:
Mind him jare!lolz
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Lexusgs430: 1:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Young03:
y killing it?

did it attack u??

its wickedness oo

So you wait for it to attack first?
Re: See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge by Lexusgs430: 1:26am On Aug 27, 2015
EggovinMma:

I can be your bodyguard tonight. I promise to keep it strictly professional!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / What's A Person Who Studies/studied English Language Called? / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.