Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,597 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness (25464 Views)

Jehovah's Witness Refused Blood Transfusion For His Pregnant Wife Till She Died / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

I didn't go anywhere, dear.
I just did some serious research.

And some of what they teach does not blend with the Bible. And these are basic things.
Lol, these are all my thoughts. Am I sounding like an apostate already?

I don't expect you to understand and I won't be upset if you don't. Everybody has his path to choose.

Its a free world, we make our choices based on what suits us best. We can't all love fried earthworm. grin
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Are you saying you've met Jesus?

I'm sincerely interested.

I see
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
muphasar11:

I see

For real...

IsaacBuchi:

Its a free world, we make our choices based on what suits us best. We can't all love fried earthworm. grin

Sure.

vfactor:

I've read that too. And I felt disappointed to read it again, especially from someone who's claiming mind control and lack of freedom. If she's really free, wouldn't she state how she feels in her own words, rather than copy and paste?

Rather than talking based on sentiments, show the public where I copied and pasted from. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by firestar(f): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Ugh. Fried earthworms... angry
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by InfinityEstates: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
I've been watching this drama unfold since yesterday. Just noticed that you've changed the title of this thread from an 'Ex- Jehovah's Witness' to a 'Jehovah's Witness'. Are you reverting to your former stance, or what? I don't seem to understand you.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

For real...

He is closer than you think when you seek him patiently and wholeheartedly

I'd be sure to help sha

Sure.

Rather than talking based on sentiments, show the public where I copied and pasted from. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
InfinityEstates:
I've been watching this drama unfold since yesterday. Just noticed that you've changed the title of this thread from an 'Ex- Jehovah's Witness' to a 'Jehovah's Witness'. Are you reverting to your former stance, or what? I don't seem to understand you.

No.

Technically, I'm not an ex-Jehovah's Witness. I changed it, because I'm tired of the "Why were you disfellowshipped?" line.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Muphasar11, I know there is a God. And I know there is Jesus too. And I know this God personally as well.

What I don't seem too grasp is why religions paint him in a horrific way?
Why can't we all love and serve God without any punishment at the back of our minds? Beats me.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
firestar:

Ugh. Fried earthworms... angry

Lol.....that face was funny...u don't like fried earthworms? grin It's a favourite meal for some. cheesy

**modified**
wow! is that my favourite poetry star....firestar when are going to teach me poetry?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by firestar(f): 4:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

Lol.....that face was funny...u don't like fried earthworms? grin It's a favourite meal for some. cheesy

Bruh, you will not ruin my appetite for the rest of the day.

... smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

For real...

Sure.

Nope! Not sentiments. When or if I get the source I will let u know.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
vfactor:

Nope! Not sentiments. When or if I get the source I will let u know.

What then?

This is what I feel, Sir; if you even bothered to go through it.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

What then?

This is what I feel, Sir; if you even bothered to go through it.

OK. If u say so. I am not a mind reader so I accept! By the way, I read through!
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
vfactor:

OK. If u say so. I am not a mind reader so I accept! By the way, I read through!

Thanks for stopping by.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks for stopping by.

U re welcome, any time!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
firestar:

Bruh, you will not ruin my appetite for the rest of the day.

... smiley

Sorry, I would not try it again...what about a spicy slice of hot toasted Italian pepperonni marcoroni laced with finest brew of German wine on the chicken legs of German sharwama. grin grin

You have not answered my question o.. sad
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by dolphinheart(m): 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:
JMAN05, dolphinheart

Nothing to say here Bro, until she gives details(not copied details o) .
Most people hailing her sef do not support some of her views and cannot answer her questions . She wants a God that will leave you to do ur will.
Reminds me of eve!

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 5:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:
Muphasar11, I know there is a God. And I know there is Jesus too. And I know this God personally as well.

What I don't seem too grasp is why religions paint him in a horrific way?
Why can't we all love and serve God without any punishment at the back of our minds? Beats me.

#smilingtomyself

Am happy you know him and I celebrate those declarations.
Your right we shouldn't. But there is something called wrong and right. I grew up with a wild mindset. Wanted to own strip clubs and control a prostitution ring. Wanted to do drugs and manage a cartel. But something was wrong in me so I tried to find out I did a number of churches including JW(3years) yet a always met some deadends. The fact remains that God doesn't want us to perish. Just like my dad won't like me to mess up and then he says you either stop being a player or you don't inherit a kobo.

What makes the difference between fear and respect. What makes people die for a war lord. What makes people fight to the death just to defend a cause. Jesus brought us into the era of grace because he doesn't want us to see a brutal father who knows our weakness but paves ways for us to fall into traps(carefully allow by him to be set by others).

If we fear him then we would be cages. But if we respect him we stand free. If am in a class and the lecturer says if you don't do this you'd fail my course or you'd I'd ensure 15marks is out of your total. I hear all he has said but pick only the stuff I out to do and its been my greatest strength.

I can go on but I av said a little too much

I get you.
Cc
An2elect2
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
muphasar11:

#smilingtomyself

Am happy you know him and I celebrate those declarations.
Your right we shouldn't. But there is something called wrong and right. I grew up with a wild mindset. Wanted to own strip clubs and control a prostitution ring. Wanted to do drugs and manage a cartel. But something was wrong in me so I tried to find out I did a number of churches including JW(3years) yet a always met some deadends. The fact remains that God doesn't want us to perish. Just like my dad won't like me to mess up and then he says you either stop being a player or you don't inherit a kobo.

What makes the difference between fear and respect. What makes people die for a war lord. What makes people fight to the death just to defend a cause. Jesus brought us into the era of grace because he doesn't want us to see a brutal father who knows our weakness but paves ways for us to fall into traps(carefully allow by him to be set by others).

If we fear him then we would be cages. But if we respect him we stand free. If am in a class and the lecturer says if you don't do this you'd fail my course or you'd I'd ensure 15marks is out of your total. I hear all he has said but pick only the stuff I out to do and its been my greatest strength.

I can go on but I av said a little too much

I get you.
Cc
An2elect2

Thanks a lot.
I appreciate it.

We claim to love and serve God.

But without the fear of hell or the prospect of eternal life, would we still remain His servants.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Thanks a lot.
I appreciate it.

We claim to love and serve God.

But without the fear of hell or the prospect of eternal life, would we still remain His servants.

There is an end to every thing even science keeps predicting various Ends(as the movies and scifi films show)

Hell isn't for anyone a better life after now is the master plan. Hell is for bad spirits which you agree are everywhere. So if I look at the good grades I hope to score in my finals I don't border about the lecturers deadline and punishment because I know its for the guys on the other side. Am looking at what value life holds and I work daily to please the one who stands to take credit for my good deeds. Look beyond the punishment. You know it isn't for you.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
dolphinheart:

Nothing to say here Bro, until she gives details(not copied details o) .
Most people hailing her sef do not support some of her views and cannot answer her questions . She wants a God that will leave you to do ur will.
Reminds me of eve!

You've said it all bro...
I can see it in another light then.....She wants to be free

When slaving for God becomes burdensome, then Slaving for oneself appears like true freedom

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
"She wants to be free"

"She wants to have sex"

"She wants to act pôrn"

"She is an apostate"

Never mind that she's not spiritually satisfied...

Never mind that. She's just a hôrny teenage girl trying to break free.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Jozzy4: 7:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:
"She wants to be free"
"She wants to have sex"
"She wants to act pôrn"
"She is an apostate"
Never mind that she's not spiritually satisfied...
Never mind that. She's just a hôrny teenage girl trying to break free.
SAVED ! No wonder
And starlingslimnet will say his prayers are answered , this way ?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

SAVED ! No wonder

Can't you see thats rhetorical? She is saying what you guys take as her reasons for leaving.

Tell you want if it's sex I know someone who left JW because he didn't give in to sex pressure from fellow Ladies. If you care to hear JW has the highest number of fornicators and adulterer. But that, is not the issue right now the issue here is my friend Mznelly has left that cult.And Yes, My Prayer was answered.

And bro if you don't want me to expose your hypocrisy I suggest you don't quote me again.Goodnight.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jozzy4:

SAVED ! No wonder

If you lack the mental capacity to grasp what I'm saying, I suggest you stop quoting me any further.

2 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Can't you see thats rhetorical? She is saying what you guys take as her reasons for leaving.

Tell you want if it's sex I know someone who left JW because he didn't give in to sex pressure from fellow Ladies. If you care to hear JW has the highest number of fornicators and adulterer. But that, is not the issue right now the issue here is my friend Mznelly has left that cult.And Yes, My Prayer was answered.

Someone with a brain. smiley
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

Someone with a brain. smiley
Don't mind those people they are blind.....they can't see anything good in what you are saying or writing unless it is given to them as it was given to you to know. They are spiritual blind and that is why their sins remain.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Don't mind those people they are blind.....they can't see anything good in what you are saying or writing unless it is given to them as it was given to you to know. They are spiritual blind and that is why their sins remain.

I really don't blame them. I was once like that.

You didn't see my PM?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzNelly:

I really don't blame them. I was once like that.
You didn't see my PM?
No I didn't, can't find it.Can you resend it?
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
starlingslimnet:
No I didn't, can't find it.Can you resend it?

Sent.
Re: Diary Of A Jehovah's Witness by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
IsaacBuchi:

You've said it all bro...
I can see it in another light then.....She wants to be free

When slaving for God becomes burdensome, then Slaving for oneself appears like true freedom

But the fact remains you're not slaving for God.

You're slaving for the faithful and discreet slave---humans like you and I; who've made false prophecies, despite being led by "God's Spirit."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Pastor David Onyekachukwu Suspended By Mountain Of Fire Over Rape Of Girl / Are You Born Again? (10 Practical Ways To Confirm Your Status)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.