Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,414 members, 7,808,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 PM

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board (41684 Views)

May D Proposes To Carolina Wassmuth, His Pregnant Girlfriend / May D And His Girlfriend, Carolina Wassmuth Loved Up In New Photo / May D Storms Stage In Ibadan On A Drift Board (photos And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by contactmorak: 9:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
The singer took to Twitter to air his grievances, claiming he was attacked with teargas. Remember he dazzled the audience with the same driftboard over the weekend at the Star Trek concert in Ibadan and most people thought it was sort of chldish..

Read his tweets below.

I’m going to sue ikeja city mall for using tear gas on me just because I was riding on my hover board

— #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

I must get to the buttom of this I swear

I’m not going to keep quiet on this — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Brought out a gun to shoot me for what? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

Anyway they will say we are in naija and nothing will happen…… no wonder peeps don’t like mainland. ..

They used tear gas on me and assaulted me even almost shot me just for using my hover board at shoprite what illetrates

This thing is really baffling me because don’t they know what it is? — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

And at the end they beg me to keep quiet and not say anything — #Ale yi a bad (@MisterMayD) August 26, 2015

After embarrassing me and assaulting me and threatening to kill me just because of a hover board

I’m only trying to fight for those that can’t do anything about such situations. .. I can imagine if it was just a normal guy…

http://www.splendormag.com/2015/08/may-d-gets-into-trouble-with-security.html

3 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
wink
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wiz Khalifa also got into trouble for using his drift board at LAX. You're in good company.

18 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Omotayor123(f): 9:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
WTF!!! shocked
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Biggynt(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nigerians and their oversabi, why create unnecessary scene

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Airforce1(m): 9:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
Pele grin

4 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by mayorkyzo: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
This drift board should be used outdoors and maybe on stage...you can't drift inside someone's store or shop...nigerians being abusing stuff since 14BC..soon people would be drifting to toilet...

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by nmaihat: 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mayd is now the defender of the universe.

What makes him think he is not a normal guy. Cos apparently, he wasnt immediately recognised.

And what if he had injured other users of the mall cos he needed to draw unnecessary attention to himself.

Though i think the Nigerian Police overreacted.
Them wan shoot person for being childish! Haba!

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Holyfield1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hoover board wey Jake dey use for subway grin grin.......see what photo shop turned this May D of a guy to..Chai

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ladyF(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Haaa, what is wrong with using the board at ICM? I dont get.... roller skates nko? undecided

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Another public stunt! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by BANGERLEE1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hoverboard inside a mall? And u still want to sue them? Bro u wana go to jail* because u should not hover inside a mall in the first place

Or maybe he wants to replicate Wiz khalifa act* but Khalifa was not hovering! He was riding an auto balancing scooter*

Wonder whr this weed smoker May D go school*

And I've bn enjoying ur story until u said 'Normal guy' well good to know u are abnormal*

45 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Seems it was the Soundtrack you were giving to them as you were suffocating that saved you. Aah.. Aa.. Aaaa not really that you are some pop guy.
[img]http://fontmeme.com/embed.php?text=Bossforeva&name=gretoon.ttf&size=30&style_color=15155E[/img]

3 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by sdavirus: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Everything was fine, until he said "normal guy"

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Harzan(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Land still dey?
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol.,...didn't they know it was him?

Who needs a striker when u have a Rooooooney!!

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Viktor1983(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hover board ke
why maydee dey do free unconscious marketing for the manufacturers of the hover board?
#NewsFlash Floyd money mayweather bought a koenigsegg ccxr trevita for $4.8M. some days ago.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by gog4life(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Odeh

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by ikeepitreal(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Good for him
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by adesegun121(m): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by repogirl(f): 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lool but seriously sha some people are real illeterates o grin......why would they gas him and even threaten to shoot him because of a mechanical contraption? Abi dem tink sey na winch craft LMAO.....

Chei, dis story funny no be small thing grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Tbillz(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
... Too many issues begging for answers than MayD. BringBackTheGirls, 100DaysInOfficeNoMinister, SalarySlashAndNotAllowance, ExMinistersChillingInForegnHospitals, AntiCorruptionWarOnSocialMedia, OfficeOfTheFirstLady, OshoTheSyconphant, WikeProbingRotex, GeJKenyaChilling among others. MayD hibernate joor

8 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Hollawaley(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nn pé
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
is it a crime to use hover board?

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by 190: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who's mayD

Oh I forgot only u Nigerians know him

2 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Khez: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
His a fool, what does he mean by "peeps don't like mainland?? Blind fools, was he born on the island undecided?
Why was he using the shit anyway when he can walk? He should try that at Dubai malls nua
Ezi.......

12 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by raziboi(m): 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
mtcheeeeeww
Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by OgidiOlu3(m): 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
A lot of people offline don't know hoverboards and I'm sure they were just being paranoid.

3 Likes

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Naijainvestor: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
It happends everywhere not only in Nigeria, musicians have to be civil too. It happened in LA just this Saturday

http://www.theverge.com/2015/8/24/9196553/wiz-khalifa-hoverboard-handcuffed

1 Like

Re: May D In Trouble at ikeja Mall For constituting a nuisance with His Drift Board by Aitee1: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
So you're not a normal guy, what are you a god

Nansense!!!! angry

E concern people wey dey worship una, yeyebrity like you!!! Na song you dey sing abi na drugs you dey push?

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Valentine In Bikini (Photo) / Tobi Bakre Unfollows Alex On Instagram, As Alex Posts Cryptic Message / Queen BBNaija And Fiancé, David's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.