Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Game Gurus Please Help Me Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Game Gurus Please Help Me Out (707 Views)

Tech Gurus!!please Enter.help A Fellow Nairalander / What Could Be Wrong With My Phone? Gurus Please Rush In / Game Gurus Please Help Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
I want to download asphalt but it displayed this. Please help me out

Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 27, 2015
The size of Asphalt is ~1. 6GB
The play store displays that warning when you are about to download a game/app of high size so you won't potentially exhaust your data.
If you feel you have enough data then carry on: uncheck the Download using WiFi Only then click on Proceed .
Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
just untick the part where they said download with wifi only and click proceed and your download will start
Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 30, 2015
Karmanaut:
The size of Asphalt is ~1. 6GB
The play store displays that warning when you are about to download a game/app of high size so you won't potentially exhaust your data.
If you feel you have enough data then carry on: uncheck the Download using WiFi Only then click on Proceed .
thanks. but it wont display the size of the file/game. so, hw can i knw the size
Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 30, 2015
Jonathan2787:
just untick the part where they said download with wifi only and click proceed and your download will start
thanks
Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2015
elijah2u:
thanks. but it wont display the size of the file/game. so, hw can i knw the size
Click on the game description (Read More)and scroll down.

Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 30, 2015
Karmanaut:
Click on the game description (Read More)and scroll down.
alright boss. thanks
Re: Game Gurus Please Help Me Out by acemmy(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
pls where can I download GTA vice city or san Andreas free. And must I have memory card to use it?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Venice: The Android Phone To Rock The World Of Smartphones / Glo Bis Data Draining/zapping Very Fast / Get Yours Now: Free Airtel 100mb Data Awoof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.