Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,728 members, 7,802,206 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

Please Help Me This App - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Me This App (686 Views)

Sign Your Online Documents With This App / After Few Weeks Of Kotlin And Material Design Training, I Launched This App! / Hey Guys, I Need Your Opinion On This App Esp. Lordzouga And Dhtml (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me This App by oweyoruba(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hi everyone,

Please I need your help.

I created an APP using Html5, CSS and jquery in Adobe CS6.

And I embedded a link in a page which I expected
that the link should load in the page automatically.

Unfortunately, after compiling the app using phonegap, the
page will just show blank, the links I put there are not clickable
and the page did not load.

Please what do you think I can do to make the
page load in the app and to make a clickable link
in it as well.

here is the code I used in the link

<object type="text/html" data="http: // www the lin is here .com" width="100%" height="400px" style="overflow:auto;border:1px #000033">

(1) (Reply)

Lucrative Project Available For A Game Developer 3D / How Can I Apply Adclx Code To Blog / Things That Only Gaxion Can Do For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.