Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,669 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again (29990 Views)

On This Day: Two Years Ago, Orubebe. The Man Who Saw Tomorrow / Blame Jonathan For N'delta Militancy Attacks - Oshiomhole / You Are A Garage Boy, I Will Disgrace You Publicly- Orubebe Replies Oshiomole (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bigerboy200: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
brixton:
Nice one Orubebe, take that dwarf to the cleaners and if he comes back with a response; simply tell him to show us his ssce result. It is an open secret that Oshiomohle is a gov without sch certificate.
a gov without certificate??... even lazy people read wikipedia..do urself a favour and read about oshiomole there b4 u come hear 2 spread lies....
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by advocates: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Did I mentioned anybody name? Is this guilty conscience or what? undecided

Did you had respect for GEJ when you call him clueless? So it is pain you now?

Karma is a olosho cheesy
Be constructive and stop using terms to ridicule Mr president. You become more myopic when you act like you are on some sought of revenge mission. This is new era with new thing, you will do well to think right.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EgusiSoup: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
advocates:
Be constructive and stop using terms to ridicule Mr president. You become more myopic when you act like you are on some sought of revenge mission. This is new era with new thing, you will do well to think right.

A DULLARD will always be a dullard! Stop speaking plenty English cheesy

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by wiseoneking: 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy
And you took oshi-ole seriously. Osi-ole means thief in igbo and yoruba. Coincident or what!.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Rotimi47: 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe have appendicitis in his mouth, he should cover his face in cow poo! He Orubebe is serial rouge whom Oshomole have taking to the cleaners in his reply but he still want to try his luck after he messed up trying to truncate a free election live on TV; He is a disgrace to the black race and even the entire human race, I hope he will be able to take the next reply of comrade Oshomole to his silly reply.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by MistaHumble(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Pidgin English is not my father language undecided
Dull Dullard!

Then check ur other comment to me and make proper corrections so I can understand properly cus if am a dull dullard I don't know were to place ur usage of English.

Major point anyway is try to give respect to whom it should be given to.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by midolian(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
wiseoneking:
And you took oshi-ole seriously. Osi-ole means thief in igbo and yoruba. Coincident or what!.
coincident grin
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by fejikudz(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Logical nd Unbiased people take Orubebe more seriously than Oshiomhole ....
The Gov has lost focus...always making "false allegation" without doing proper research undecided

Ps. I am not a PDP supporter...or Pro GEJ..
GOD Bless you jare!! Let them continue to blame Gej

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bigerboy200: 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Logical nd Unbiased people take Orubebe more seriously than Oshiomhole ....
The Gov has lost focus...always making "false allegation" without doing proper research undecided

Ps. I am not a PDP supporter...or Pro GEJ..
hahahaha...y do u have to state u aren't a pdp or pro GEJ?? Seems like a stigma to pple who associate with PDP n GEJ or what?? Or u dey fear cyber lashing?

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EgusiSoup: 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
MistaHumble:

Then check ur other comment to me and make proper corrections so I can understand properly cus if am a dull dullard I don't know were to place ur usage of English.

Major point anyway is try to give respect to whom it should be given to.

Did . Mentioned anybody name! ? undecided
See me see problem oh!

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by dokson(m): 10:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe is more of a garage boy than oshiomole no matter what. Orubebe wanted to plunge the whole Nigeria nation into anarchy during the last election when he disrupted the proceeding.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by advocates: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
brixton:
Nice one Orubebe, take that dwarf to the cleaners and if he comes back with a response; simply tell him to show us his ssce result. It is an open secret that Oshiomohle is a gov without sch certificate.
Yet, he's more sound and articulate weigh above your entire lineage and oh, my bad, he has a pretty woman you can't even dream of having for a wife. Too many confused and purposeless youths here making fans of area fathers.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Leyemoshood: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
no be small tin o,counter attack everywhere

in other news,order your football jerseys
https://www.nairaland.com/2447345/2015-2016-new-jerseys-available/3
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by bigerboy200: 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
chesterlee:
Oshiomole is a big fool!!!

He's gone mad since he married that Ethiopian hoe!
call someone a hoe??seems 2 me like u've been mad all ur whole life to spew such poo from d gutter u call mouth....
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Rotimi47: 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
No sane person will ever taken Village tout Orubebe serious except people like him. He is a nuisance and a disgrace to humanity, i dont know why he is still walking free as he should be in prison by now or locked up in a room with his mates at yaba left.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by laserjet: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
ORUBEBELYSIS again?!!!!!!! shocked shocked

Where's my JEGAQUIN?!! angry grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by MistaHumble(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
EgusiSoup:

Did . Mentioned anybody name! ? undecided
See me see problem oh!

Ok no vex abeg... In ur first post I saw u state a name but seems u changed it... Its all good...
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by fejikudz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oshiomhole is suffering from chronic diarrhoea of the mouth and that is why he has lately been misleading Nigerians as his illiteracy is beyond human comprehension.

-Orubebe 2015:
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EgusiSoup: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
MistaHumble:

Ok no vex abeg... In ur first post I saw u state a name but seems u changed it... Its all good...

Who do you think is the dullard? That person your thinking that I am thinking that Barcanista and Beremx is thinking might be the dullard you know
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by advocates: 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
fejikudz:
GOD Bless you jare!! Let them continue to blame Gej
Only those blinded by prejudice and thuggery would ordinarily rate Orubebe over Oshoomole. Your statement confirms the pathetic state of our young people.

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by amuwo1980: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Adams oshoiomhole is barely literate and is an example of servants being on horse backs while princes walk the rough road , he is not qualified in any way to be a class rep in year one class

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
Welrez:
I'm beginning to believe that not only does Adams Oshiomole look like Obasanjo, but may also be from the same unfortunate womb!
Unfortunate u reckon. what post has ur so called fortunate womb gotten u 2 in Nigeria? Ur case is pathetic man

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by airsaylongcon: 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
clefstone:
Na wording these old men dey do?

You have to be from Edo or Delta to decode what "wording" means. Grown mehn dey stroke dem selves for public
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by EdCure: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
hinwazaka:
Technically, Orubebe is right. Oshiomole's master is Delta born- Benin mob boss Bob Izua. He helps out at the motor parks bullying bus drivers and travellers. So in essence Oshiomole is truly a GARAGE BOY
How is Bob Izua Oshiomhole's master?
Are you trying to impress your co-travellers, or you're trying to misinform your already hypnotised like-minds, or should I take you for just being plain silly?

I must have missed the moment you referred to Ribadu as Obasanjo's master.

4 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by kasay: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oh-Rude-bebe, the beast in craze man skin that almost caused another civil war in Nigeria.

The idiot should be confined to an asylum.
Perhaps, the dose of Jegaquin he took has expired and he needs more.

That Orubebe is truly a disaster to his family and disagrace to Africa.

To imagine the he served Jonadunce as a minister is a pointer to why Jonathan was such a monumental failure.

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by ibkgab001: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Both of them are Mis waka Politicians

Bloody fooolsx
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Austin4lif: 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
midolian:
Let's not forget Orubebe was mad for few minutes and apologised some minutes later. He shouldn't be taken seriously cheesy
he was mad becos ur northern brodas Scam us with Change. I hope u are enjoing the change

2 Likes

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by mummydirect(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes ooooooo, I am d refereeee, oshiomole 5 points, orubebe 6 points, even as we awaits another revenge points from d camp of oshiomoles, whistle blew for half time. Habaaa! Nigeria politicians, see as dem dey abuse themselves like children for my streets. May God have mercy on our politicians, amen. Shalom(peace), to them.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by staymore: 11:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Welrez:
I'm beginning to believe that not only does Adams Oshiomole look like Obasanjo, but may also be from the same unfortunate womb!

Compare their pictures closely, OBJ is more handsome than Osho Baba.
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Olufemiolaolu(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orubebe has gone mad again, he urgently needs Jegaquine 2 bring back 2 his senses. grin

1 Like

Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
dayo23:
if Oshiomole advertise vacancy for the post of a houseboy, I bet u go be the first person to apply! Fineboy with empty pocket
your hero Tinubu has mouth odour - FFK.

I ll be ready for your kind by weekend. Enjoy the floor
Re: You Are A ‘garage Boy’, Orubebe Attacks Oshiomhole Again by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
advocates:
spare me that epistle, where were you when Gej and his wife were being called derogatory names.

Buhari is the epitome of daftness and dullardinosis.

Tipper gbuo gi ebe ahu

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer & FFK Interviewed In Abuja Court (Video) / Kwara Must Change Call For Immediate Arrest Of Bukola Saraki / Second Niger Bridge To Be Ready For Use By Christmas 2022 – FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.