Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,931 members, 7,806,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (62813 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
It happened today at the University of Jos medical school. The boyfriend of a female medical student named Chinenye Umeh disrupted a lecture to propose to her. It caused an uproar of course because this has never happened before. According to the eyes witness, the girl first ran out and the guy had to run after her and brought her to the front of the class to propose to her in front of her classmates/friends and the lecturer. It was so romantic, other students cheered. Congrats to the latest couple.

http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/man-disrupts-girlfriends-class-in.html

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by kikilove(f): 10:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice .this is good,these days men are getting creative with proposals it makes it fun.i wish them a successful marriage. Since someone has to say it,at this point I say FTC grin cheesy

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by banme(m): 10:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
y ft hbvvv
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Rounakid(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
And he is kneelinq down for her... sadsad some of this men shaa.. sadsad

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by peterovanski(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
D girl accept?

4 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by oathman(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
shmmn.... o ga oo.... i'm waiting for someone dat ll propose insyd fire.............

71 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by CR77(f): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin

So interested

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Viktor1983(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
it's all good.Happy for em
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by olurevelator(m): 10:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lovely... nt all men can do dis

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Aikon: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Imagine the shame if the girl had said No.

In The group pic, the girl on Chinenye's left side (that girl in yellow) is using the avenue to flaunt her ring

114 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by HitlerGaddafi: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Truth24(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lovely.... Anything creative is appreciated!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by hardychris(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Baby oya kneel down I want to propose to you

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by lynxticy: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
okay
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Remove d pictures or ***Idonbelieveit*** grin grin grin grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by sannirules(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bold move. I wish them the best.

3 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by steppin: 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
See foolishness!

4 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by aljharem(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rubbish, you stop a class and disrupt the learning of others just because you want to act stu.pid and give a girl a ring. Nigerians know how to abuse privileges.

Reminds me of how Nigerians abused skinny/pencil jeans. very dum.b move

60 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by yorke1: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice guy. I hope you do the needful soonest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by gokay11(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Taking stupidity to a new level

16 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ghostdvirus(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ayaside(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Medical School is the location....Not some night club.Babe,hope you seeing this before you start wishing I propose.Lemme see some reasons why need to.Nuff said. cool

5 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Wisdomkosi(m): 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
E parents send am school make e go dey propose to girl

2 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by kelvyn7: 10:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
hmmmm, Make she go service come back, hope story no go change cheesy

dey propose inside schgrin

wait a minute... see as d girls sample ring for hand as if na award.

People wen dey inside marriage dey wan run comot and some seemingly unprepared ladies dey struggle to enter hehehehe grin

18 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by misspicy(f): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Now this proposal thing is becoming boring ...haha undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ladies will be like. "Awww that's sweet". cheesy

Na their way.

12 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by gog4life(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
That's great
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
I bet she'd be on Facebook ten minutes after she said "yes" to his proposal.
Next she'd update selfies of her fingers and with her fiance locking lips.

You know what would happen next? She'd tag her immediate ex-boyfriend and his friends who were seemingly gamophobic.

My sixth sense tells me the tags are ill-intended. Something like, "Kaycee, you played me. You left me hanging and refused to define what we had. I'm happy without you though".

What I usually do? I untag myself. Good luck, sweetheart. What we had was fun while it lasted. NEXT?!smiley

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by WailingWailer00(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
This was my class
Shout-out to all graduates
Sai Unijos

14 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / Lady Blasts Slay Queens Who Only Take Care Of Their Faces, Leaving Their Vaginas / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.