Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,699 members, 7,802,070 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) (62805 Views)

Man Flies His Girlfriend To Greece In Order To Propose To Her (Photos) / Dollar Face Peters Spent ₦1m On Drinks To Propose To Girlfriend, They Broke Up / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Holyfield1(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
I've been thinking of how to propose to Biliki
Any advice pls
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Tbillz(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Inside swimming pool under water proposal yesterday.

Inside class during a lecture today....

What will tomorrow holds?
Hope all proposal techniques will not be used before myself humble self is ready?

2 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Johnnoo(m): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Congrats girl
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by vickylala239: 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Raw Muslim terrorist sighted during engagement!!!

Gosh this Muslim terrorist is Evri whr!!!

Ppl r seeing engagement, While am seeing a terrorist ready to streak!!!

under hot sun someone is wearing dis shitt!!!

Hw will u get engaged, Lik d one ur sighting.!!!

How will a man knw Hw u look wit dis shiit!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by ebubey(f): 10:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
unijos....d place where things happens smiley
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Evadamsel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Dts lovely cool
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tenry(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
CR77:
grin grin grin grin

So interested
What kinda english is that?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Mariojane(f): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
oathman:
shmmn.... o ga oo.... i'm waiting for someone dat ll propose insyd fire.............
FIRE? shocked shocked shocked Hmmmm wait till forever
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Evadamsel(f): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
So lovely cool
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
kikilove:
Nice

hahahahaha Nigeria Africa ..... Please at the second picture who is showing Ring ?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Romantic! cheesy
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by freshvine(f): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice. Sharp man grin Securing his investment before the girl leave school and stories that touch occur.

This medical female students are not reliable except if they are dating their fellow medical discipline.

6 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by adesegun121(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
vickylala239:

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by nnapal(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
D girl get heart as she take accept am despite d Same. That is Crazy but Creative proposal.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by CR77(f): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ask google.ng
tenry:

What kinda english is that?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by oathman(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mariojane:
FIRE? shocked shocked shocked Hmmmm wait till forever
i ll be d first person to propose in Mars tongue tongue
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rounakid:
And he is kneelinq down for her... sadsad some of this men shaa.. sadsad

Bro look at the second picture those two girls from start and the at the end or call it left and right girls omo they are okay that's the girls I am looking at nit two quesere there showing unidentified rings
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by MistaHumble(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
kelvyn7:
hmmmm, no worry. Make both of una go service come back, story go change cheesy

dey propose inside sch. Na ur pocket moni u go take feed her grin

wait a minute... see as d girls sample ring for hand as if na award.

People wen dey inside marriage dey wan run comot and some seemingly unprepared ladies dey struggle to enter hehehehe grin

Was it stated that the guy is also a student abi ur brain don shift reach ur anus...

2 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
ebubey:
unijos....d place where things happens smiley

ha haha your bad
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.

Adolf Hitler..... Haha.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by gidjah(m): 10:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
@walingwailer,you mean u are a student of Uni Jos??but you no be aboki Abi ?this willing doesn't fit you as a Josite bro, stop disgracing your descendants.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Theultimate(m): 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
What keep bothering me(......and of which I'll keep asking until I get a satisfied answer is:

What will be the fate of their "previous lovers"(in quote).

OR

Were there none before?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
This was my class
Shout-out to all graduates
Sai Unijos
discipline and dedication....great josite
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Speakdatruth: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
HitlerGaddafi:
If I be the lecturer, those students don fail my course.
say d guy carry your wife?
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by oathman(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Holyfield1:
I've been thinking of how to propose to Biliki
Any advice pls
Take biliki to ya koyo food canteen, buy her Amala #100 with assorted beef #500, after she chop finish bring out the ring nd propose inside the bukar, sorry canteen cheesy cheesy....... or better still take biliki to Mercury nd propose to her there... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tenry(m): 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
CR77:
Ask google.ng
You are too dull.
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by laserjet: 10:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Everybody proposing up and down. Na waoo!!
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by homirefacuny(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
vickylala239:

I respect your bigotry and stupidity... Haha

7 Likes

Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by tola9ja: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
[size=18pt]no wonder we produce half bake graduate in our university [/size]
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by Femifresh(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterovanski:
D girl accept?

No she reject. ode. oya receive common sense
Re: Man Disrupts Girlfriend's Class In UNIJOS To Propose To Her (photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Awwww,so nice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Intimacy Gadget Stuck In Man's Anus In Argentina ((Photos) / How Girls Eat On A Date Vs How They Eat At Home / "Don't Judge Me By My Past" (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.