Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:17 PM

Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) (925 Views)

Igbo Man Holds His Traditional Wedding With Oyinbo Lover In Australia. Photos / Man Holds His Woman "Tight" In Doggie Pre-Wedding Photoshoot / Man Holds His Lady's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by adesegun121(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
A man asked of he should kill himself after his girlfriend broke up with him and Nigerians told him to go ahead. Smh -

See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/08/heartbroken-man-holds-knife-to-his-neck.html

cc.
lalasticlala ishilove

Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by madridguy(m): 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by EgusiSoup: 11:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I'm selling casket, he should 1st cum & book 1 with full payment. Then, he can aluta continua
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by MznAirA(f): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by Princecalm(m): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
I don't think that knife is sharp enough let me get a sharper one

Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by midolian(m): 11:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
And who is he threatening?
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by Rilwayne001: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Lool.
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by Exponental(m): 6:45am On Aug 27, 2015
If humans can't have quickie on your grave, I'm sure goats will.
Re: Heartbroken Man Holds Knife To His Neck And Threatens To Kill Himself(snapshot) by fajani(m): 6:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Please do.life done tire you be that

(1) (Reply)

25 Unmistakable Signs He's In Love With You / Does Love At First Sight Really Exist? / Do You Think Marriage Proposals Should Be Public Or Private?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.