Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 AM

Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. (10251 Views)

Skye Bank Plc Graduate Entry Level Job Recruitment 2018 / Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies !!!! Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment / Bosak Microfinance Bank Urgent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by poundlander: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2015
Audinowing:
Thanks my able 01. Respect Sir***
Mr. Audu, please when will applicants that submitted be contacted? And what's the job role of experience trainees applicants.
Thanks sir
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Kaphy(f): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2015
Audinowing:

The recruitment exercise is for both Experienced Core Banking Officers and Freshers. You`ll find the criteria for the experienced Officers below; while for freshers is a maximum of 24 years, 5 credits in O levels including maths and English in not more than two sittings, a degree with a minimum grade of second class upper(2.1).

FOR EXPERIENCED HIRES:

1. A minimum of 5 o ’level credits (including English and Mathematics) achi[color=#006600][/color]eved at not more than TWO sittings. However candidate with 5 years’ experience without credit in mathematics will be considered.

2. A minimum of bachelor degree with at least a second class honours lower division.

3. A minimum of 12 months post NYSC experience in the Banking industry or 24 months minimum if candidate is coming from a reputable and highly recognized organization

4. Candidates with Higher National Diploma (HND) must have upwards of 5 years post NYSC banking experience. He/she will also possess higher academic or professional qualifications. i.e. M.Sc., MBA or ACA, ACCA etc. Recruitment of such candidates will be strategic and based on specific business development objectives and deliverables.

Note: This is strictly for those that want to work in Northeast and Northwest.

Visit any Skye Bank branch within this two regions to submit your CV latest by Friday, 28/8/2015.

Modified...
Pls nairalanders, I need you to pls make the sorting of cvs easy for me. The criteria for this job are clearly spelt out so I see no reason why one will apply for job not qualified for. Am not an HR person but am doing this just to give a little back to nairaland(Am a beneficiary of an info I got from here 3yrs ago). The truth is, I might not be able to open all the mails because the number is much already and I have other things to do too. If you apply but not qualify u have only succeeded in denying others who are qualified a chance. Abeg make una understand.

chai but HR work take style hard ooo...

Please kindly repost your gmail address as I cannot find it in your initial post above. Thanks for your understanding.
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Ogwuma(m): 4:53pm On Aug 30, 2015
How will I send my resume across to you
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by litetias(m): 5:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
Bank work...

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.

Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).

Contact me via my signature
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by bisghearl05: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
Thank u Mr Audu for ur selfless help, av sent my CV to u, may God bless u as u're doing this
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Olanrewaju2104: 6:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
Hello Pple i just got this info can i still send . please assist.
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Ogwuma(m): 7:09pm On Aug 30, 2015
Skale.enterprise1@Gmail.com my name is raymond pls I need that job
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Audinowing(m): 2:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
Kaphy:

Please kindly repost your gmail address as I cannot find it in your initial post above. Thanks for your understanding.
maybe next time bro. It was clearly stated that the closing date was Friday last week.
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Hiploko(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2015
Audinowing:
maybe next time bro. It was clearly stated that the closing date was Friday last week.
pls when are we likely to start feed backs?
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by dannypalatino(m): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Any reply yet on the submitted cv's?
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by slyventure: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
dannypalatino:
Any reply yet on the submitted cv's?
nothing ooo, maybe our friend that brought it to our knowledge would assist us with the progress
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Hiploko(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
slyventure:

nothing ooo, maybe our friend that brought it to our knowledge would assist us with the progress
abi o... With the urgency to send CV, I feel we ought to have gotten a response now
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by fragrant(f): 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
U jst submitted CVS nd Ure already lookin for invites, U dnt ve to show how desperate U re, go nd pray to God to give U a job nd if its wit Skye bank it will eventually materialise.
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by smithoo(m): 9:42am On Oct 07, 2015
What is the status of the recruitment. Have you guys gotten an invite from the bank?
Re: Skye Bank Urgent Recruitment. by Sholy9ja: 11:47am On Oct 07, 2015
sent

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos State Salary Structure / What Other Misconceptions About Workplace Bullying Should We Know About? / Dont Fall For This Job Scam Supposedly From SHELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.