Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. (6002 Views)

Where Is The Best Region To Spray Perfume On? / WhatsApp Body Spray: Who Has Used Or Seen It Before? / Which Body Cream Restores Natural Skin Complexion,eliminates Dark Spots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Immaangel(f): 3:04am On Aug 27, 2015
I started this thread out of anger and frustration per se. My best body spray is Casablanca. I've been looking for it in d market for over 4months but still can't find it. I guess I'm in for something new. kindly comment by telling us the product u are using, specifying if its a body spray, perfume or cologne. Don't forget to include d Naija price Abeg. And try to explain its fragrance if possible. Preferablely, products with long lasting fragrance that can sweep a mans leg off at a first hug. *winks*

1 Like

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Immaangel(f): 3:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Immaangel:
I started this thread out of anger and frustration per se. My best body spray is Casablanca. I've been looking for it in d market for over 4months but still can't find it. I guess I'm in for something new. kindly comment by telling us the product u are using, specifying if its a body spray, perfume or cologne. Don't forget to include d Naija price Abeg. And try to explain its fragrance if possible. Preferablely, products with long lasting fragrance that can sweep a mans leg off at a first hug. *winks*
I use the red colour casablanca. Its a body spray. The small container is around 200 to 250 naira while d bigger size is 450 to 500 naira. It has a sweet flower like smell like lux and joy soap

1 Like

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by PapaNnamdi: 3:51am On Aug 27, 2015
i use a combo of okin soap and dusting Powder for my armpits, as for my anaconda, i use just blended onions, the fragrance is killing,

#I NEED A JOB angry
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by sseunth(m): 6:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Explore...the perf is 1600 and the spray is 600.....
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by sweettease(f): 6:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Tapout:

mtcheww, u come here making noise over a piece of shit that's just two hundred and fuc"king fifty naira ?? angry angry I wonder the type of men it sweeps off undecided

I recomend my raid insecticide for u, atleast it more expensive than ur so called casablanca mtcheew... angry
Why don't you tell us the one you use and its price? undecided
If a girl uses an expensive perfume and states it, she is forming, if she is bold enough to state the one she uses regardless of it's inexpensive price tag, she is cheap.
Where in the thread did the op ask for the posters to be criticised, na so una take dey fail exam.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Tapout(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

If a girl uses an expensive perfume and states it, she is forming, if she is bold enough to state the one she uses regardless of it's inexpensive price tag, she is cheap.
Where in the thread did the op ask for the posters to be criticised, na so una take dey fail exam.

[size=4pt]k................[/size]
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by jaybee3(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

You are always on perf threads, trying to pass a message across?
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by sweettease(f): 7:41am On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee3:

You are always on perf threads, trying to pass a message across?
Hmmmm... one too many coincidence I guess
Or maybe I just really like perfumes cheesy
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by jaybee3(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

Hmmmm... one too many coincidence I guess

Perhaps we should all join hands and invest in correct aboniki for you tongue tongue
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by sweettease(f): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
jaybee3:

Perhaps we should all join hands and invest in correct aboniki for you tongue tongue
I will not play with you again since I now know you don't have my best interest at heart embarassed
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by imsuboi(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Tapout:

mtcheww, u come here making noise over a piece of shit that's just two hundred and fuc"king fifty naira ?? angry angry I wonder the type of men it sweeps off undecided

I recomend my raid insecticide for u, atleast it more expensive than ur so called casablanca mtcheew... angry

Oga calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by imsuboi(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
Immaangel, you could save up some money & purchase oil perfumes (that's what I use). Its around ₦6,000 to ₦7,000, but its worth it.

To spice it up even further, you could mix it with your casablanca (or any other nice floral cologne of your choice).

Believe me, you won't turn heads; you'll break necks wink.

Goodluck

3 Likes

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
For perfume, i use Miyake which goes for 800naira,its lovely n lasts long
For roll on i use Casablanca it goes for 350
Sometimes i switch to Bellagio or Vanilla roll ons. They both go for 350 each.

1 Like

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Immaangel(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
imsuboi:
Immaangel, you could save up some money & purchase oil perfumes (that's what I use). Its around ₦6,000 to ₦7,000, but its worth it.

To spice it up even further, you could mix it with your casablanca (or any other nice floral cologne of your choice).

Believe me, you won't turn heads; you'll break necks wink.

Goodluck
pls name some of the oil perfumes. I'd like to try them out. My cousin brought home one oily perfumes which gave our house a particular smell for months. He brought it from his company. They produce creams, relaxers, shampoo etc

1 Like

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Yongi99(m): 8:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Immaangel, invest in designers if you really want to "sweep" a man.
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Immaangel(f): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yongi99:
Immaangel, invest in designers if you really want to "sweep" a man.

Be more specific on d brand and price
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Yongi99(m): 9:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
Immaangel:

Coco Chanel,
Hynoptic Poison,
D&G The One,
Kenzo Flower etc. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Yongi99(m): 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
Immaangel:

Coco Chanel,
Hynoptic Poison,
D&G The One,
Kenzo Flower etc. grin
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Immaangel(f): 10:39pm On Aug 28, 2015
Yongi99:

Coco Chanel,
Hynoptic Poison,
D&G The One,
Kenzo Flower etc. grin
Hmmm their names sounds so scary and weird if I may say
Re: Which Body Spray, Perfume Or Cologne Do U Use Including The Price- Ladies Only. by Yongi99(m): 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2015
Immaangel:
Hmmm their names sounds so scary and weird if I may say
Fear not

(1) (Reply)

10 Best Deep Conditioners For Natural Hair In Nigeria / Give Away Price, Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,festina,diesel,timberland, Nike / 6 Way To Get Pink Lips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.