Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,531 members, 7,801,478 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi (32657 Views)

EFCC Probes Buhari’s Ministers For Corruption / EFCC Probes N60bn ‘budget Padding’ Vote For Senators / ICPC Probes Amaechi, Kwankwaso, Chime, Shema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, you are getting your senses gradually.
**in Buhari's voice** - kwongratulashans

Fool, this has always been my position. If u dont think so, substantiate it with just a post from me to that effect and prove to all that u are indeed not a bastard.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Sheggy13(m): 7:23am On Aug 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
It will not. PMB is a Fulani man who is unrepentantly bigoted! Until we see him and his agencies begin to prosecute nothern bigwigs who stole the country blind but never developed even their own people and zone, I will not take him seriously.
Remember, how him (Pa Buhari) shipped the southern politicians to kirikiri in 1983 while retaining their northern counterparts in luxury mansions under the pretext of house arrest.
Can you change the spots of a leopard?
You tanoids can never be pleased. You were shouting until they probe Amaechi and Tinubu, we won't believe in PMB's anti-corruption fight. Now Amaechi is being probed,you've changed your song to he won't prosecute his northern brothers. Are the likes of Dasuki and Umaru Dikko your southern brothers? Terrible human beings.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by godwin120alex: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Pls probe all dis politicians any one found wanting shd be jailed.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

Since PMB has Beam his Searchlight through EFCC on Amaechi lets see how His BODY LANGUAGE will React to the revelations of Amaechi gigantic impunity and stealing

What revelation? why dont u just keep an open mind. Just like Wike, u have already condemned the man even before investigation commences. EFCC has started, it could go either way..............its 50:50 grin grin Either the petition deserves merit but a truck load of dung. grin
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by drshrewd: 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
chiedu7:
[size=14pt]Despite the fact that Ameachi used Rivers money to pay for Buhari's campaign and the workers went without pay,
They will clear Ameachi.

This is just to clear his name.
[/size]

do you have any evidence for this? how much did GEJ spent and how much did PMB spent during the election. answer these questions and slap yourself

1 Like

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Franchise21(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2015
They wanna probe our soon to be Minister
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, this has always been my position. If u dont think so, substantiate it with just a post from me to that effect and prove to all that u are indeed not a bastard.
Goon, You're not from Rivers State, why are so interested in its affairs?... Or are you the "we South south" crew grin

You're just a slavish coward, You think I'll waste my precious time digging through your cesspool of comments?...

"we South south" grin

1 Like

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Goon, You're not from Rivers State, why are so interested in its affairs?... Or are you the "we South south" crew grin

You're just a slavish coward, You think I'll waste my precious time digging through your cesspool of comments?...

"we South south" grin
[/s]

Fool, this thrash has nothing to do with the claims i asked u to substantiate aving made an allegation against me. Ur diversion wont work. Prove ur claims eediot.

Demdem:

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:30am On Aug 27, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Demdem is Amaechi's online employee.
Just like PassingShot is also a paid Goon, to defend Presidiot Poohari_ grin
Why I like PassingShot is that, He never denies it.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:31am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Demdem is Amaechi's online employee.

Just like PassingShot is also a paid Goon, to defend Presidiot Poohari_ grin

Why I like PassingShot is that, He never denies it.
[/s]

Fool, believe u me...................Amaechi cant pay me. FACT.

Demdem:

1 Like

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, this thrash has nothing to do with the claims i asked u to substantiate. Ur diversion wont work. Prove ur claims eediot.

Goon, Like I said, I don't have time to dig into your cess-pool, I'm not an Almajiri nor am I a zombie. I also asked you a simple question which didn't require digging. Why not answer your superior(me)?
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, believe u me...................Amaechi cant pay me. FACT.

Why can't he pay you??...You broke ass Goon grin

Considering the billions the garrulous thief looted, He'll pay you and also buy your whole lineage for the purpose of eternal servitude. grin

LMAO!!! grin grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:35am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Goon, Like I said, I don't have time to dig into your cess-pool, I'm not an Almajiri nor am I a zombie. I also asked you a simple question which didn't require digging. Why not answer your superior(me)?

U dont have time to dig out evidence to prove ur allegations against me which are shameless lies but u have time to throw shameless allegations around eh? Dont u think its fair for me to call u Bastard for this pathetic act of urs?
APOLOGISE FOOL cool cool cool
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Why can't he pay you??...You broke ass Goon grin

Considering the billions the garrulous thief looted, He'll pay you and also buy your whole lineage for the purpose of eternal servitude. grin

LMAO!!! grin grin
[/s]

Fool, Demdem is already made to his next generation and contented. He doesnt need either Amaechi or anyones money. Deal with that fool
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Popemax(m): 7:38am On Aug 27, 2015
I knew this would come.....Ameachi u've got a lot to answer plz take front seat
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:39am On Aug 27, 2015
Make dem no go look face at all, APC king Kong Buhari should probe spiritual Tinubu and Jonathan too
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Runyibee(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Anarchist time is up. Let see the out come
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:

U dont have time to dig out evidence to prove ur allegations against me which are shameless lies but u have time to throw shameless allegations around eh? Dont u think its fair for me to call u Bastard for this pathetic act of urs?
APOLOGISE FOOL cool cool cool
You can call me anything you want, besides, you're a "goonish" thug, That's what you lots do best. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a sycophantic Amaechi brown-sucker. To make matters worse, you're not even from the state nor the region. Get this into your head, Amaechi is inconsequential as long as Rivers State is concerned.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by damyzino(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2015
frankyychiji:
It will not. PMB is a Fulani man who is unrepentantly bigoted! Until we see him and his agencies begin to prosecute nothern bigwigs who stole the country blind but never developed even their own people and zone, I will not take him seriously.
Remember, how him (Pa Buhari) shipped the southern politicians to kirikiri in 1983 while retaining their northern counterparts in luxury mansions under the pretext of house arrest.
Can you change the spots of a leopard?
are u really this daft ? undecided am not even sure u are nigerian
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool, Demdem is already made to his next generation and contented. He doesnt need either Amaechi or anyones money. Deal with that fool
Liar. If you were from Rivers State, I would have believed you. All the same, Amaechi is toast, and you will go down with him, 'cause I know you won't have any more money for subscription.

"goonish paid thug" cheesy
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:44am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

You can call me anything you want, besides, you're a "goonish" thug, That's what you lots do best. But that doesn't change the fact that you're a sycophantic Amaechi brown-sucker. To make matters worse, you're not even from the state nor the region. Get this into your head, Amaechi is inconsequential as long as Rivers State is concerned.
[/s]

Fool save me ur thrash. The time u use in writing this can be used in substantiating ur allegation against me u bastard.

Demdem:

Prove that my position contradicts this post of mine:

Demdem:

Infact, demdem wants Amaechi probed ( I care less about omehia and odili) but two things must be satisfied.
1) Probe entire Amaechi's 96 months in power and not selected months to have the full picture of things.
2) Appoint credible members as panel members and not well known cohorts of urs.

Do this and if Amaechi doesn't appear, see Demdem lift up the first stone against him.

https://www.nairaland.com/2550861/panel-probe-amaechi-begins-sitting/3#37377508
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Liar. If you were from Rivers State, I would have believed you. [s]All the same, Amaechi is toast, and you will go down with him, 'cause I know you won't have any more money for subscription.

"goonish paid thug" cheesy[/s]

Fool, do u also want to prove that Demdem is not already made like he claimed or should i take it as another shameless talk of urs? grin grin grin
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Fool save me ur thrash. The time u use in writing this can be used in substantiating ur allegation against me u bastard.

Prove that my position contradicts this post of mine:

https://www.nairaland.com/2550861/panel-probe-amaechi-begins-sitting/3#37377508

Its a good thing you entered into your cess-pool yourself, But wait!... Are you trying to save face or what?... Who doesn't know you're Amaechi's resident thug?... Even my friend toma*kint knows. grin
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Its a good thing you entered into your cess-pool yourself, But wait!... Are you trying to save face or what?... Who doesn't know you're Amaechi's resident thug?... Even my friend toma*kint knows. grin
[/s]

In otherwords, u have no evidence to back up ur allegations. Pending when this is done. U remain a bastard. I rest my case.
NEXT grin grin grin.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:

Fool, do u also want to prove that Demdem is not already made like he claimed or should i take it as another shameless talk of urs? grin grin grin
Made my ass!!! grin grin

Made with shit_ I guess. A made man won't be defending a kleptomaniac like Amaechi. A made man can't be an online "goonish thug".
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:49am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

Made my ass!!! grin grin

Made with shit_ I guess. A made man won't be defending a kleptomaniac like Amaechi. A made man can't be an online "goonish thug".
[/s]

Demdem:

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by greggng: 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Amaechi is smarter than all his enemies. They re doing all this to stop him from being given a political office in a govt he worked so hard for. I ve read carefully all the efcc demand and I am confident amaechi will come out a saint. Efcc is interested in due process and I bet you amaechi has all document to prove due process. A man that has many enemies watches his steps. However if other pdp governors re being probe, let them not shout witch or wizard hunting.

1 Like

Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

In otherwords, u have no evidence to back up ur allegations. Pending when this is done. U remain a bastard. I rest my case.
NEXT grin grin grin.
I've already tendered enough evidences. Don't rest your case, we're still deliberating.

You remain a broke ass, goonish thug of amaeshit. "we South south" grin
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:54am On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

I've already tendered enough evidences.

Fool, where is it?

Demdem:

NEXT grin grin grin.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by SeverusSnape(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

That's what you always do when you run out of ideas - recycling your posts. It's month end, Amaechi is on the hot seat, I don't think he'll remember a goonish thug like you by this time, please send me your account number, I can help with your subscription. grin
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
[s]
SeverusSnape:

That's what you always do when you run out of ideas - recycling your posts. It's month end, Amaechi is on the hot seat, I don't think he'll remember a goonish thug like you by this time, please send me your account number, I can help with your subscription. grin
[/s]

Demdem:
[s][/s]
NEXT grin grin grin.
Re: N60bn Sale Proceeds: EFCC Probes Amaechi by Happiness87(f): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Nelkoko:
Ameachi will come out a saint so long as its an Apc govt.....
Timipre slyvia case have been stalled by buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ortom Offers Goodness Thomas Scholarship And Admission Into BSU / Femi Gbajabiamila Is Now The New Speaker Of The 9th Assembly / Abdulrasheed Maina Arrested In Niger Republic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.