Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? (970 Views)

In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / (photo) When You Call His Side Chick And Ur Phone Ringing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by TheTruth618: 5:08am On Aug 27, 2015
Hey guys.

I think it is kinda weird to be in a relationship and your partner have reasons to use your phone, brings the phone to you and tells you to unlock it. (in most cases, the owner asks "what do u want? Probably waits and supervises you while at it) Why can't he or she just have access to your phone? What secret can a man or woman, boy or gurl possibly be keeping from his or her partner in his or her phone? What do you guys think?
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by nusta(m): 5:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Whether it's okay or not depends on the personality of the partners. we all have preferences.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by iyobs7(f): 5:15am On Aug 27, 2015
My gf can decide to lock her phone, no problem because she is a lady/girl/woman and yes she gets attention and messages from other boys/men/guys and she might just be shielding the messages to prevent quarrels but for my wife, she can also lock her phone o, but the password/lock pattern should be known to me without even asking for it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by dulux07(m): 5:16am On Aug 27, 2015
If ur not hiding something, i see no reason y ur partner shudn't be able to access ur fone.

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by summerflame(m): 5:36am On Aug 27, 2015
Secretive brings about infidelity in a relationship, why should your partner keep away his or her password away from u if there is honesty and trust?

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 27, 2015
yeah. sometimes u need ur privacy.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by TheTruth618: 5:48am On Aug 27, 2015
Benswaggy:
yeah. sometimes u need ur privacy.

Even in Marriage? Privacy?
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 27, 2015
TheTruth618:

Even in Marriage? Privacy?

Yes, even in Marriage. sometimes u have to do ur own things and sometimes u also have to do things together. d fact dat a partner locked his phone with a password doesnt neccessarily mean he/she is cheating, he could as well be protecting it from being accessed by strangers.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by TheTruth618: 6:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Benswaggy:

Yes, even in Marriage. sometimes u have to do ur own things and sometimes u also have to do things together. d fact dat a partner locked his phone with a password doesnt neccessarily mean he/she is cheating, he could as well be protecting it from being accessed by strangers.

Protecting it from being accessed by strangers. That I understand. But you are supposed to be one with ur husband or wife. He or she isn't a stranger.
Re: Is It Ok To Keep Ur Phone Password From Your Partner? by fajani(m): 6:32am On Aug 27, 2015
If i have any suspicious thing which i can't explain, i delete it before my gf arrive cos the phone belongs to us both....

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Still Dont Understan........ / Does Women Like Virgin Men / Know A Man Who Can Get You Pregnant And Abandons You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.