Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

Miley Cyrus Ranked The Worst Celebrity Role Model. Guess Who The Best Is? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Miley Cyrus Ranked The Worst Celebrity Role Model. Guess Who The Best Is? (573 Views)

Worst Celebrity Plastic Surgery Nightmares Ever That Went From Bad To Worse / Kemi Olunloyo: "Linda Ikeji Is A Bad Role Model, I'm A Mentor" / Man That Took Hushpuppi As His Role Model (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus Ranked The Worst Celebrity Role Model. Guess Who The Best Is? by knotts6: 5:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Miley Cyrus ranked the WORST celebrity role model for children... - See more at: http://www.naijaflo.com/2015/08/miley-cyrus-ranked-worst-celebrity-role.html

Re: Miley Cyrus Ranked The Worst Celebrity Role Model. Guess Who The Best Is? by nusta(m): 5:35am On Aug 27, 2015
She is just so weird.
Re: Miley Cyrus Ranked The Worst Celebrity Role Model. Guess Who The Best Is? by duduade: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
I tell you. . I don't like her looks and the weird sound of her voice... just that some of her songs have wowed me....

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Sexy Kamokini Swimsuit In Miami. Are You Feelin’ Her Look? / José Mourinho Received Guinness Book Of Records Award (PHOTOS) / Real Story Behind Chris Brown's Armed Robbery Incident Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.