Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,164 members, 7,807,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? (747 Views)

Man Caught His Wife Cheating With His Worker (Pics, Video) / Man Leaks Video Of His Wife Cheating On Him With Best Friend. Nigerians React / Man Catches His Wife Cheating In Hotel, Disgraces & Batters Her Publicly (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by TheTruth618: 5:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes for the ladies... Is not a question. 95% of them will make an instant call...... But Guys. Would you?

I have a frnd who is also a nebo, and we are close. We usually hang out a lot together in company of other friends. This day, at about 11pm Wednesday night, I had a lot going through my head and cudnt sleep, so decided to go to a karaoke bar and listen to the good and bad singers. There I saw my friend's gf loving up with another guy. (I am very sure abt what I saw)...... I see my friend the next morning, and I am feeling bad I can't tell him what I saw, because within me I knew I would have wanted to know if I were in his shoes. Guys! what wud you do?

*TheTruth*
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Bugatie(m): 5:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Just mind your business, @poster
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by nusta(m): 6:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Tough call to make cus you have to be sure before putting on the fire. What you see may not be what it is.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by 1miccza: 6:04am On Aug 27, 2015
You should mind your business a bit and be very sure then drag your friend to see for himself when you are sure..
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by pyyxxaro: 6:14am On Aug 27, 2015
I don't even need to see her before I report

Once I perceive it, her own don finish be that

Except he's not my guy

Na me be Aproko cry

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by ezeonline2(m): 6:16am On Aug 27, 2015
If I should catch her in d act ,yes I will. But if na just speculation then I'll keep it to myself. Lobatan undecided
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 6:17am On Aug 27, 2015
It all depends bro..............
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Exponental(m): 6:20am On Aug 27, 2015
If your friend is a Nairalander and he asks.... "pichure or idontbelieve it".... what will you tender?
Fashii that side... Get more proves and be sure your guy is really serious about the relationship.
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by MRBrownJ: 6:21am On Aug 27, 2015
since i want my friends to tell ME if they see my girl cheating, then i have no choice but to tell them if i see theirs.

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by sentaljohn(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
person wey be my guy......I no fit con see him thing dey spoil make I no con tell am...
buh, before I tell am, I go try show am...

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by dabexy(m): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
That's a tough one.
It depends on how serious the friend takes the girl. If it's sth as serz as leading to marriage, sure go ahead to tell ur friend that's if u r very sure of the escapade n not mere speculations

1 Like

Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Who cares if it is my business or not. Because if it is my brother's gf, i will call him on phone and tell him that night. No time to be wasting time, especially with the bit*ches.
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by bqlekan(m): 6:27am On Aug 27, 2015
No matter how close we are, I won't ever tell.. Never ever be the reason for a failed relationship.. lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Koboseadotorg(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2015
Will you also tell the girlfriend , if your guy cheats on her?
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by AfroKnight: 7:34am On Aug 27, 2015
Ask your friend the same question. If he says he won't tell his friend cos he prefers to mind his business then you have your answer there.
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by DaGC(m): 7:53am On Aug 27, 2015
I usually like minding my own business, but I did rat on my friend's girl once. I couldn't hold it from him.

We had a B.E in a hotel and late into the night, on my way to my room, I saw her with another dude going into another room. My homie wasn't in town then. Saw her the next morning as I was about to leave. She said she just came to see her friend that works here. Told her bye and left. Apparently, she didn't know I know she spent the night.

Had to tell the homie when I saw him embarassed
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by Nobody: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
haba? except ur friendship is just nothing good, tell d guy but present it well like he should try following d babe up,am sure he'ld be grateful if he finds out u were right n even if she wasn't cheating a reasonable friend shld undastand u were only trying to protect him.
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by stinggy(m): 8:28am On Aug 27, 2015
Depends on our level of closeness.
If we're very close, of course I'll tell him. And I'll keep mute if we're not too close lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by MRBrownJ: 1:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
NairalandDotOrg:
Will you also tell the girlfriend , if your guy cheats on her?

i dont have any duty/affiliation towards the gf... but if my close friend happens to be the lady being cheated on, then i will tell her.
if both are my close friends then they are on their own
Re: Would You Tell Ur Friend You Saw His Babe Or Wife Cheating? by donMIG(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
I will ask him
WHO DO U TRUST MORE?
UR HOMEBOY OR UR GIRL
IF HE CHOOSE D GIRL OVA ME DEN I SAY
U WILL ONE DAY WISH U NEVA SAID DAT
HE B LIKE : Y NOW?
I GO YAN AM SAY AS LONG AS HIM TRUST HER PASS MEE DEN D ADVICE I GET DEI USELESS
KEEP DAT NIGGA ON SUSPENSE
IF HIM LATER DISTURB ME
I GO YAN AM SAY D HOE NO WORTH HIM TRUST
SHE IS RIDING ANODA DICK
JUST B CAREFUL
DEN I YAN AM SAY
NOT GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN!
DIS HOE AINT LOYAL

(1) (Reply)

MEN Can You Do Such For Love / To The Ladies What Do You Enjoy Most In A Premarital Relatioship / When Your Girl Friend Needs Real Space !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.