Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58221 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by uscofield: 10:49am On Aug 27, 2015
Cctv is watching you. Careful before you become a victim of untold stories.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by eromspete(m): 10:50am On Aug 27, 2015
It might be tempting but, don't do it.. Girls plenty for outside..

You will lose levels in your office. Why is your boss acting like a CUCKOLD? undecided
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Temysteve(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
omonla555:
Skelewu404, you have exposed me at last.................................
hope say u no carry am sha?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by nwadiuko1(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Shey joseph been run dt kain matter for bible?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

I was actually pulling your your legs, I really didn't need to know, I edited my post on a more serious note, I hope that helps to make them look and if they don't, at least long enough for you to secure another job.
urs dp is sweet!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kaboninc(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

Now this is [size=18pt]SKELEWU[/size] cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
#Tu face#After the knacking na the sacking ooo

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Kirinwa: 10:55am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
the way am seeing u hell fire might just be ur final destination repent my brother

You sound,smell and talk like a hypocrite which 85% Nigerians are.
Resisting her doesn't make you any better than anyone here.

Besides why is your username skelewu?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Boyooosa(m): 10:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Situation: Highly Controversial
Solution: Divine Intervention
Humanly: Try your possible best to avoid sleeping with your Boss' wifr no matter what the condition, temptation or the situation looks like.... By the side, start thinking of possibility of getting another job and lastly, try to relate d inconvenience and discomfort you endure going to his house, staying there for more than necessary time and reflect how stressful going there (frivolent excuses but inteligently). Bobs, u dont need to EVER mention his wife's advances O! (Remember the thing wey carry Joseph go prison in the bible o)
1 half spoken!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by AnanseK(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Help the poor couple , they obviously want a child and its cheaper this way than going far away to baby factory land. They must have agreed on your genetic make up as a sperm donor.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
free pu.s.sy....
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by adexpa(m): 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
sincerely, i feel ur situation n empathize with u. I will advice u to off ur beleive nw n act as if they r not planning any evil until u get to the depth of the issue,even when the wife comes out to u, u can still tell her it is not good for u to do dat to ur boss wife,u can do dat till ur boss is finally involved n u people can by then come to table n discuss d issue which i will advice u not to accept such.u can resist urself to d level i've spokien.i wish u well.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by adorable29(f): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
babe These things are happening for real, i think he trying to get the guy impregnate his wife

Na u get sense pass of all the comments have read so far jare!

The young wife may be on his case for a child!

Poster shouldn't try it o, cos if the wife finally gets pregnant, they could plot to have him killed and his chapter closed forever.

Some are saying, bleep her.... Smh. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Make sure their plan doesn't work. The boss ll be dissappointed but deep down will appreciate you for respecting him enough not to bleep his wife despite all the temptations.

So you win both ways!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kobe79: 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

kiss

I'm a South African.

hey you!
is it true South African women really have big buttocks.
i mean really big shocked
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by repogirl(f): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2015
The story is as fake as a one naira note. angry
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by kestolove95(m): 11:02am On Aug 27, 2015
Use condom to fvck her jor
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by darlenese(f): 11:04am On Aug 27, 2015
nusta:
You didn't tell us the funny thing that happened yesterday. Did you do it?

Hahahahhaha I love Nigerians... grin grin grin

Na wetin happen yesterday me sef dey interested in too cheesy grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Duru009(m): 11:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Pls do the needful.......

Stop makin noise here.......
Are u a kid......
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
they are seeing it as free punny, have heard of the one in-which a driver was used, he guy was handsomely paid though
adorable29:

Na u get sense pass of all the comments have read so far jare!

The young wife may be on his case for a child!

Poster shouldn't try it o, cos if the wife finally gets pregnant, they could plot to have him killed and his chapter closed forever.

Some are saying, bleep her.... Smh. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

Make sure their plan doesn't work. The boss ll be dissappointed but deep down will appreciate you for respecting him enough not to bleep his wife despite all the temptations.

So you win both ways!

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Spydamannn(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2015
Op is a Nollywood script writer looking for plots for his story
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by youthofnaija: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2015
In conclusion, you sleep with the wife and get her pregnant because that's what they want. Then they eliminate you.
Recommendation, OP please run for your life.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by darlenese(f): 11:10am On Aug 27, 2015
Its a set up, the moment the wife gets pregnant , he will sack u.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by LasoulMacuby(m): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
My candid advice, furk d hell out of d wife and smile to d bank.
Which kind dulling be this
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Maksan33(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2015
he's your benefactor, therefore clip to him
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by loganx: 11:13am On Aug 27, 2015
Lend a helping hand...they need your seed.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because [b]what happened the yesterday was not funny. [/b]I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

What happened yesterday?...Did Pharoah's wife snatch your coat of many colours?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by mekstaniac(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
OP is ur kondo not working? Ur boss wants U to give him a child and U are dulling....na wa
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 27, 2015
kennycanny:

Forget what u see on our movies. its a rear thing and not as presented. Just same way in d American film that one guy ll kill many solders with different stuns. even jump from one tall building to another. The purpose is to 'whao' the viewers. Truly rituals exist in Nigeria like most black nations. its just been exaggerated in Nigerian movies.

No, one guy here said it's real. He even explained it to me because I found it interesting. I've seen one or two Nigerian movies so what I said is not based on anything I've seen on screen. It's what I've heard from people here on Nairaland.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by phrezzz: 11:18am On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, my view is mixed. There are of course the nice & mature ones. And then you find the shallow & immature ones who scream "see yansh" in every sentence lol. I've not dated one yet, but if the opportunity avails itself in the future or maybe destiny, I don't see why I wouldn't be with one smiley tongue I've actually started to view you guys differently since I joined this site. The South African mentality, I guess. Shrugs. But now I see that there's the good & the bad in every society. One more thing is to never say never because in my language we say- the foot doesn't have a nose. Meaning, you don't know what lies ahead in your journey in life. So I tell fate to bring it on!
LOL passing by. .
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by dollarlander: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused

You had better resign the job. If you are still there you want to put yourself in a truble that will last forever.
you don't know the bottomline of their problem you just assumed. Olorun maje kan fi e ro'dan.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
Let me tell u..two things will likely happen if u give in to plan: 1. He(boss) will promote and pamper u if u have sex wit her
2. He(ur boss) will sack u immediately u gave in to their devilish plan inorder to cover up their track... So if u ask me me which one sure pass...well my sincere answer is no 2... PLS DON'T DO IT, ONE DAT HE WILL APPRECIATE U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Much Does PMP Certification Cost? / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.