Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58254 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
lol, yea i understand, was just joking, me like cool sistas too, your sense of humor is superb

Aww thank you, darling kiss

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by chetaraph(m): 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happiness87:
am great, i support good governance but No to APC's lies and propaganda

Great idea! Way to go.

I think we've derailed d thread a Lil. I will call it gbye nd catch u some other time.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
am talking about a serious problem n u saying nonsense
Don't mind that rat
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Oduduwaboy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
Your boss must be an illiterate.Has he not heard of fertility clinics?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Happiness87(f): 12:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Aww thank you, darling kiss
kiss you are always welcome
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nigeriatraining: 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Apply for the Effective Service Delivery to developed a better customer and stakeholders engagement and management skills.
Course Contents:
– Introduction to Effective Service Delivery
– Effective Delegation
– Effective Communication
– Mobilizing Team for Goal Attainment
– Evaluation, Training and Development
– Performance Appraisal
– Developing Customer Support Strategy
– Stakeholders Management
– Management Functions
– Identification of Performance Gaps and Performance Improvement
– Leadership, Integrity and Service Delivery
– Stress and Anger Management...
Visit http://www.nigeriatrainingnetwork.com/events/effective-service-delivery/ for more information.

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.

4) The boss is actually impotent and wants the dude to satisfy and impregnate his wife.

They have no sex life.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

4) The boss is actually impotent and wants the dude to satisfy and impregnate his wife.

They have no sex life.

Until I see his limp D held up by a crane just to keep it upright, I'm not buying it. There's a magic blue pill for such issues, yanno?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

So this story must be fantastical nonsense then, yes?

It isn't. I've come across stories of impotent husbands that allow other men sleep with and impregnate their wives. Some on the condition that the child would be theirs.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

But the other guy just said Nigerian men don't mess with their wives like that. So who to believe? The guy is a boss. He must have enough to pay for some sperm to artificially inseminate his wife if he can't do it himself. I doubt any sane man that loves his wife, desperately wants a child, has cash, would let the pregnancy happen the old fashion way when he can get it done artificially without putting his reputation & marriage at risk. If the wife falls for the young stud muffin, what then? You think any husband would risk that? I don't think so.

Look at the context of the story closely. The man was impotent and DID NOT want to marry. He was pressured into it by family and friends. Even with AI, the wife would need sexual satisfaction the husband can't give and love we can't be sure the husband has, since he didn't want to marry.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.

you dont read

the boss wants a child

and he wants the op to do it

because the boss is impotent

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by jewelshahin: 12:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
You can do anything as your wish.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

Are you unemployed and broke? undecided
I asked a rhetorical question because of his questionable morals but adding 2 and 2 together isn't one of your traits I guess.

His was a rhetoric as well
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Until I see his limp D held up by a crane just to keep it upright, I'm not buying it. There's a magic blue pill for such issues, yanno?

It doesn't work for all cases of impotency. In fact, the blue pill usually works from men with healthy organs suffering from temporary impotency for a number of reasons.

What's up with, yanno grin Is that how South Africans speak ?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:

you dont read

the boss wants a child

and he wants the op to do it

because the boss is impotent

All speculation & hearsay. Did anyone see Dr's results saying he has sexual issues. Did the boss say it? It's all riverbank gossip if you ask me. Or maybe the OP is just in the mood to tell tall tales.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by 123papas(m): 12:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
are men now scarce?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
UyiIredia:

Look at the context of the story closely. The man was impotent and DID NOT want to marry. He was pressured into it by family and friends. Even with AI, the wife would need sexual satisfaction the husband can't give and love we can't be sure the husband has, since he didn't want to marry.

HEARSAY. Just because he wasn't married, doesn't mean he wasn't spreading 'em somewhere.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
joseph1832:
Em, at the embolden, the last time I asked a married woman this same question she got offended and told me I'm insulting her sensibility.

Did her husband send you to their house and ask you to keep her company till he's back?
Did she seduce you as the OP was seduced?
Did she tell you she is looking for a child or sperm donor?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by bighead1(m): 12:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
kennycanny:

Forget what u see on our movies. its a rear thing and not as presented. Just same way in d American film that one guy ll kill many solders with different stuns. even jump from one tall building to another. The purpose is to 'whao' the viewers. Truly rituals exist in Nigeria like most black nations. its just been exaggerated in Nigerian movies.

Bro, i sight you, thought you were only on canny thread oo
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

All speculation & hearsay. Did anyone see Dr's results saying he has sexual issues. Did the boss say it? It's all riverbank gossip if you ask me. Or maybe the OP is just in the mood to tell tall tales.

well true, but if the OP is telling the truth we dont need Ifa to tell us there is a problem sexually between he and his wife (the boss)
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
alexlee50:
My guy dont assume.assumption is the mother of all f.uck up.Trust me, if he wants u to screw his wife, he will let u know.so wipe those horrid thoughts from your mind and stop assuming that because the couple haven't got kids that they are desperate to get one

My brother. One plus one is equal to two. We've heard the boss is impotent and was forced to marry. He sent the guy to help his wife download whatsapp (which obviously he or his wife can easily download) and even said the guy should take his time. It doesn't take a genius to figure out what the boss was implying.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

HEARSAY. Just because he wasn't married, doesn't mean he wasn't spreading 'em somewhere.

You're just being stubborn. I've made my point.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:

well true, but if the OP is telling the truth we dont need Ifa to tell us there is a problem sexually between he and his wife (the boss)

Or maybe the wife is just an insatiable wh0re with a very trusting husband. Look, we can make guesses all day long but it still doesn't answer, why him? He's still fairly new after all. Hence I suspect he either looks like a mr universe with a brain of Einstein or he wish. I can bet my last rand it's the 2nd one grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 12:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Omotolu:
Take my advise- do it or you live to regret it for the rest of your life. I wrote from past experience.

Please share. We can learn from it.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Or maybe the wife is just an insatiable wh0re with a very trusting husband. Look, we can make guesses all day long but it still doesn't answer, why him? He's still fairly new after all. Hence I suspect he either looks like a mr universe with a brain of Einstein or he wish. I can bet my last rand it's the 2nd one grin

lmao
but look at this, the boss sends him home regurlarly
the boss tells him to stay there
the wife puts on moves
it could be a planned affair between boss and wife

or op could be a Joseph
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Use condom to fvck her jor
Bad girl !
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by UyiIredia(m): 1:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:

lmao
the wife puts on moves
or op could be a Joseph

Not 'could' IS a planned affair. It's so obvious, in fact the boss might have well said, 'please sleep with my wife'.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
SexyKaycee:

lmao
the wife puts on moves

or op could be a Joseph

OR he's really not that good at his job hence he is "stylishly" being demoted into an errands boy/wife sitter/whats app guru. Let's ask him if he's any good with IT stuff

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by OLUJOSHINS(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife
grin grin grin.

Guy, yes The impotent boss want U to bleep his wife. this bleeping will continue till she gets pregnant. When she gets pregnant, U ARE FIRED.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by clemz85(m): 1:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
nusta:

Mind and sex work together. Get your mind off it and you can resist her advances.

while you advice the Op, other Dudes don snatch the advice,
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
why don't you just ask your boss what he really wants
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Jahcares(m): 1:31pm On Aug 27, 2015
If this story is true, then you must be very cautious as the serpent yet innocent as dove(matt 10:16).
Remember, you said he got married due to pressure from family/friends. What if he's looking for a legitimate reason to divorce or end the marriage by sending you there in order to tempt his wife indirectly?
I wouldn't be suprised if he has cctv installed everywhere in his house.
A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.