Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife - Career (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife (58249 Views)

Help My Boss Is Frustrating Me / My Boss Is Terribly Corrupt. Should I Blow The Whistle? / My Boss Is Asking Me Out On A Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by babafirst(m): 5:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
Clinton594:
Please, in that ur IT company, is there vacancy. ?

Noo OFFENSE buh if eventually u get urself sacked , i''ll like to replace u immediately. Threre are no jobs anywhere and i'm currently unemployed .
lwkmmmmmmmmd.

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by babafirst(m): 5:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Richy4:
Okay there's a way Joseph did it in the holy book.
Just live your shirt and run. Better still, live your boxers for them and run
joseph's own was without Portifah's consent.This is with his boss's consent so behaving like Joseph in the Bible will not work.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by edogho(m): 5:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
Richy4:
wanted to exit d thread, Buh not until I saw this.. gringrin

Bro, u na stand-up comedian, u made my day

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Analysiscorner: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe, they like his physique and manner

Yes. most likely d story is fabricated and from someone that just needs attention. An IT boss ll b more sensible to handle issue of impotence in a better way than to b sending a subordinate to his house in order for him to sleep with his wife.[/quote]
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by simdam500(m): 5:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Op you are a man and the acclaimed boss is a man, so I'll say you talk things out with him not directly but indirectly not minding how long it will take for him to pour out his heart to you.

Because am of the opinion he is going through a lot in his marriage which we on nairaland are thinking too far about, in fact to some point I'll disagree with your fact that "she behaves like a hõrny", but regardless try pressing harder to your boss heart with the hope he will spill and don't take advantage of their situation ooo, even if they can't conceive yet
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by opiofopi: 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been crymarried for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Cyriloha(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
nusta:
You didn't tell us the funny thing that happened yesterday. Did you do it?

you just saved me the stress of typing that question
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
DarryOsh:

This guy ehn.No need to be deceiving people with these fictional stories of yours. Were you not the same person that created this thread:

you changed your moniker and announced it. But before then you created this thread titled:"My Boss Is Sleeping With My Best Friend Fiancee"

So your boss that is sleepingwith your friend's fiancee is now pushing you to his wife! undecided
i don't know what you are talking about
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by nusta(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

you just saved me the stress of typing that question

He needs our advice but he did not tell us exactly what happened yesterday so that we will be well informed to offer our balanced opinions.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Cyriloha(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
nusta:

He needs our advice but he did not tell us exactly what happened yesterday so that we will be well informed to offer our balanced opinions.

Don't mind the fool as last he said I need abi I love the Job and I am not giving up so if the man wants you to tear the woman for him and you have not done it or not willing to do won't you quit and your hearing saying shit

which means he must have done it or willing to yatch the lady! !!!
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by nusta(m): 7:32pm On Aug 27, 2015
Cyriloha:

Don't mind the fool as last he said I need abi I love the Job and I am not giving up so if the man wants you to tear the woman for him and you have not done it or not willing to do won't you quit and your hearing saying shit

which means he must have done it or willing to yatch the lady! !!!

He is in a pretty bad situation. A dilemma I will say cus he needs to hold unto his job. But I will not advise him base on assumption. What he wants us to believe may not be what the boss and wife intend.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by bigass123(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Did you read the post at all? You're off the line sweetie

PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Dubemkelly(m): 7:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Are you a tree or a dummy? if he pushes you to the wife and you don't like the idea, you should run away
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by xtervaganza(m): 8:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Richy4:
grin angry grin grin grin grin
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Eya! You are really one in a million!

If the wife opens up to you about her advances. just tell her you're that your heart will not let you do it.

But, you can suggest donating your semen! If it's okay by you. That should give them a child too.

But, don't fall for her.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Clinton594(m): 8:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sunehri145:
@ clinton594,are u francis c? Ex Zikite?
no i'm not
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Clinton594(m): 8:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
sweettease:

Are you unemployed and broke? undecided
I asked a rhetorical question because of his questionable morals but adding 2 and 2 together isn't one of your traits I guess.

i think i'm obsessed with employments and unemployements
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Cameleon72(f): 8:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
My advise to you is "FOLLOW THAT WHICH YOUR MIND TELLS YOU IS GOOD TO DO".
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by toprealman: 9:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
PunkyVeer:
You must look like Zeus! Indecent proposals only happen in movies.This story is very hard to believe but I'll play along. It's either 1) they're swingers, 2)they want to spice up their sex life by having a 3 some & for some reason you fit the bill, AND finally 3) maybe the boss is actually gay & wants to tap YOUR @ss.
3 POINT IS OFF COMPLETELY.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Cyriloha(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
nusta:

He is in a pretty bad situation. A dilemma I will say cus he needs to hold unto his job. But I will not advise him base on assumption. What he wants us to believe may not be what the boss and wife intend.

well Bro you know all those guys wee dey smoke sometimes you won't understand there matter at all is just like when your passing and you hear one wig man saying when my fada dis this when he did that who doesn't know my dad and that is a passer by will start to wonder who his father was

the guy just said what happened yesterday we followed you there how we go take know wetn happened. .........Thank God his matured let him handle his matter since his just flying on top of matter instead of telling us the main koko
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by wandytobe(f): 6:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Op ur boss n him wife na Oyinbo? If yes bleep d wife joor but if not abg begn find anoda job ooo.. grin..

SUPER WENDY
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by dwebdesign(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
nusta:
You didn't tell us the funny thing that happened yesterday. Did you do it?

You funny ooo. why you wan know nau wink
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by airex(m): 7:12am On Aug 28, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused
Why not come out and say you're looking for a job. Instead of cooking up all these bullshit.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by nusta(m): 7:46am On Aug 28, 2015
dwebdesign:

You funny ooo. why you wan know nau wink

He asked for our advice but he did not tell us the whole story. To be objective with my advice or suggestion, then I need to know the exact thing that happened. Or what do you think?
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Okudiover(m): 7:55am On Aug 28, 2015
skelewu404:
I work in a private IT company , i joined the company like seven months ago. My boss is a bit advance and he is married to a much younger and fine lady from what i heard from other staff in the office, they have been married for more than 7 years but they don't have a child, some people believe the boss is impotent that is why he never wanted to get married but due to pressure from friends and family he had to. After about 3 months working with him i met the wife and since that day my boss has become too nice to me, now he is always sending me to his house to deliver one message or the other, something he could have just call his wife and tell her he will want me to go to his house and everytime I went there the wife is always trying to seduce me. One a particular day he ask me to go and download whatsapp for his wife he told me to take my time and not rush back to the office, sometimes he will tell me to wait for him in his house knowing fully well that he will not come to the house anytime soon, now its getting out of hand because what happened the yesterday was not funny. I know what they are up to but i can't do it and i also need the job. Am confused
Show the woman why you are called "SKELEWU 404" grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by ganj343: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2015
My advise to you is speak to the man. Go to his office, tell him how much you like the job, how much you like working there and how great a boss he is. Tell him you are open minded but there is something that has been going on that you would like to discuss with him but because of the respect you have for him he has to be the one to bring it up, but you are sure he knows what you are talking about because he has been sending you to his house very often. Tell him you would hate to lose this job because of a misunderstanding that is why you felt the need to open up to him. Assure him that you are very discreet and that he can trust you.

Whatever he ends up saying, tell him you would like to think about before giving him a response.

If this is truly about a child, I would really consider helping them out as long as you guys sign a contract.
If you feel you can't help them please send them my way, I would do it For free....

I hope this helps.
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by Prinzecharlez(m): 12:41pm On Aug 28, 2015
hey bro,dnt put urself in trouble.dat boss of urs is smarter dan u think.all he needs is a frame up to cover his "weakness"
Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:52am On Apr 02, 2020
skelewu404:

My man, come and update us naw.

Did you smash?

1 Like

Re: My Boss Is Pushing Me To His Wife by skelewu404(m): 3:56pm On Jun 16, 2021
Eya! You are really one in a million!

If the wife opens up to you about her advances. just tell her you're that your heart will not let you do it.

But, you can suggest donating your semen! If it's okay by you. That should give them a child too.

But, don't fall for her.
I don't sell fuel inside jerican

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Protesters Carry And Celebrate Policeman At End SARS Protest In Abuja / Nigerian Caregiver Jailed In UAE For Staying 30-minutes In The Bathroom / She's Dark, Beautiful And A Female Barber (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.