Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 (1379 Views)

Has There Ever Been A Great Writer Who Didn't Suffer From Mental Illness? / Happy Birthday D9ty7 / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by temilade20: 6:56am On Aug 27, 2015
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D9TY7
IT WAS A WONDERFUL BIRTH ON A SPECIAL DAY MANY YEARS AGO, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A DAY YOUNGER TODAY, MAY YOU HAVE JOY TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES ON DIS BIRTHDAY, MAY YOUR DREAMS TURN INTO REALITY. WISHING YOU ABUNDANT HAPPINESS AND LOVE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST WRITER OF OUR GENERATION. CHEERS!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by saaedlee: 7:01am On Aug 27, 2015
The dude is a great writer. HBD to D9TY7
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by MeekMeshack(m): 8:03am On Aug 27, 2015
My boss, happy birthday, wishing long life and properties
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Dahprech(f): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2015
Happy birthday D9ty7,wishing you the best in life.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Kitme(f): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Times like these, I wish the whole world would pause for a while, the sun would stop shinning and celebrate you, That's how much you deserve.

May the Good God bless your every endeavour, protect and guide you in every aspect of your life, May he increase your coast, All your heart desires and wishes shall come to pass, God go make you bigger, better and stronger than before.

Happy birthday, Boss!
With love from Kit.smiley
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Feyikemi12(f): 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
happy birthday D9ty7 may God bless ur new age
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Simplyunique: 11:43am On Aug 27, 2015
happy birthday boss!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
happy birthday long life nd prosperity
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Bibyken(f): 6:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
happy birthday..GOD bless ur new age!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
temilade20:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO D9TY7
IT WAS A WONDERFUL BIRTH ON A SPECIAL DAY MANY YEARS AGO, EVEN THOUGH YOU ARE A DAY YOUNGER TODAY, MAY YOU HAVE JOY TODAY, TOMORROW AND ALWAYS. MAY THE GOOD LORD GRANT ALL YOUR HEART DESIRES ON DIS BIRTHDAY, MAY YOUR DREAMS TURN INTO REALITY. WISHING YOU ABUNDANT HAPPINESS AND LOVE. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE GREATEST WRITER OF OUR GENERATION. CHEERS!!!
Oga mi sir! I really appreciate this walahi. Thank you very much
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
saaedlee:
The dude is a great writer. HBD to D9TY7
Thanks boss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by moseph(f): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Happy birthday d9ty7,may the good Lord bless u and add many more years to ur life.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
MeekMeshack:
My boss, happy birthday, wishing long life and properties
Oga boss! I appreciate
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by D9ty7(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Kitme:
Times like these, I wish the whole world would pause for a while, the sun would stop shinning and celebrate you, That's how much you deserve.

May the Good God bless your every endeavour, protect and guide you in every aspect of your life, May he increase your coast, All your heart desires and wishes shall come to pass, God go make you bigger, better and stronger than before.

Happy birthday, Boss!
With love from Kit.smiley
All of this for me? haba! this is too much na.
All the same, thank you very much.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by temilade20: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
OMG! Mr D abeg i no b ur boss o am just a small pikin o nd by the way am a female not a male dis one u re writing oga me sir. probably u thought am one of your boss. one of your secret followers
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by llaykorn: 7:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow, I'm so happy; I almost missed this!

D9ty7, today should be a Nairaland public holiday: a day when no one is allowed to make posts for 24 hours..... grin

I wish for you a pen sharper than the sword of Goujian. Happy birthday, D9ty7!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by toykathy(f): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
happy birthday to one of our NL celeb D9ty7. May God bless ur new age and may His favour n mercy surrounds u. Age wit grace bro.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by lanjum(f): 8:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Happy belated birthday. So sorry its coming late, God bless your new age.
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by MeekMeshack(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
D9ty7:
Oga boss! I appreciate
you welcome boss
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by seunviju(f): 11:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Though it's coming late but all the same happy birthday to you
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by heemah(f): 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
Happy belated birthday to u d9ty7. May Allah bless ur new age. Age with grace!!
Re: Happy Birthday To A Great Writer D9ty7 by Oyinprince(m): 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2015
Happy birthday boss cool. Sorry me na latecomer

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Wealthiest People Of All Time (she Needs To See King Solomon) / The Carnal Christians (a Short Story) / My Book "The Irregular Migrant" Reviewed And Featured In A Major News Daily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.