Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects (31813 Views)

Soldiers Storm Niger Delta For Operation Crocodile Smile II / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Tompolo’s Guest House, Arrest Occupants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by refreshrate: 8:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Wait first o Person car spoil for road
WAI carry the person go court?
For what exactly? Car spoiling on the road or what?
What exactly are people going against the soldiers for?
E remain LASTMA
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by saintkel(m): 8:59am On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
Towing after their 'Sai Baba'.
Hello swtie, sai Christy
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by neocortex: 9:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Our armed forces are filled with imbeciles and zombies,
just a call to their baracks and they storm the court premises
and harassing innocent people.
Cowards in uniform.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by rexbuton: 9:07am On Aug 27, 2015
eiBADAn:
They should have beaten the WAI officials black and blue. They are overzealous and uncouth people. They are worse than LASTMA just that they have not been giving media attention. During my NYSC period, their own too much, they are rogues in uniform. What the soldiers did was lawless but serves those mofos right.

na only you talk d truth for this whole thread! Those osho police deserve to be beaten and dragged round 1st, 2nd and 3rd east circular roads

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Donchkus(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
Animals in the Zoo nation
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2015
juliusjulius:
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session.

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Do a letter of appeal to Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG)
National Headquarters, Throne of Grace Parish, 1-7, Redemption Way, Ebute Meta, Lagos. And go there in person to see him.
The best time is during the Mount Zion Hour service in the parish.

Your church or mosque should be able to help you.
Charity begins at home as long as you have been faithful too.
My youngest brother had a similar problem and my parish in the RCCG, gave him N2, 000 to pay his fees the,n 11 years ago.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
hmmm... expatriate are controlling nigerian soldiers now?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by jemir000: 9:20am On Aug 27, 2015
GentleToks:

As an individual, does Nnamdi Kanu and your likes sound like sane people? I presumed your answer is No.

If Nigeria is a Zoo, what would you then called Eastern part of Nigeria-Igbos Land with all the atrocities being committed at every passing hours in that region? Animals Kingdom i guess and Animal Kingdom is as good as Zoo but Zoo seems better cos the animals in Zoo are well catered and looked after.

There is adage that says when you point a finger at a person, the remaining four fingers would definitely point at you. Who live in Aba as dirty as it's? Igbos?

Who live in Sabo Gari in Kano? Igbos?

Who are the shop owners in Ladipo and Alaba? Igbos

How come these aforementioned places are dirty? Is it a government duty to sweep or clean your environment for you? No Igbos. What does this make Nnamdi Kanu and his fellow Igbos, animals.

Who are the people that have been governing the Eastern part of Nigeria-Igbos region? Igbos' governors without appointing any other tribes to their cabinets in the last 16yrs. So who are the people responsible for your migration to where you are being tolerated all over the country and outside the country? Your fellow Igbos' governors. What does this make Igbos? Animals in animal farm.

Where is the only region in Nigeria where political thieves and drug carriers are being celebrated and worshipped? Igbos part of the country? What does that make Igbos? Animals in animal Kingdom.

I think it's pretty evident to you that Igbos are the architect of their own irredeemable misfortunes.

9ja is a zoo..deal with it bro.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by GentleToks(m): 9:22am On Aug 27, 2015
jemir000:

9ja is a zoo..deal with it bro.

Just like Biafra as Animals Kingdom.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Mckennedy: 9:24am On Aug 27, 2015
marked10:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/soldiers-invade-edo-court-release-suspects/

only in the zoo where lions,chimpanzees and baboons are stockpiled in one cage what do you expect...
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by ebhohimimen(m): 9:31am On Aug 27, 2015
My fellow nairaland luk 4 concrete evidence b4 u comment with your own personal view ok. I love wat our armed forces did in benin. The tyrant and hrtless govt of Edo state the go and die brainless man set up a commenting to finish the poor people in benin, u need to see wat they did in my present at ring road in benin the woman they punish is a widow. Those piple are wicked

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by AnanseK(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2015
And you call this a Mild Drama?

I wonder what Wole Soyinka - a well known dramatist will call this criminal invasion of the law itself.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Nobody: 9:59am On Aug 27, 2015
WAI my foot..
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by 4stylz: 10:03am On Aug 27, 2015
Suntemi:
Yesterday, soldier ask a man to roll on the floor as punishment against traffic, Today, Soldiers beat officials. All those who justified yesterday's act come and justify this also.

You are a waste of sperm
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by blowjohn(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
DaGC:
Blatant abuse of their powers angry angry

Threatening and inflicting pains on the same citizens they are supposed to protect.

Funny enough, a couple months ago, the President would have been blamed for this. Ohh well. cheesy

Look, right now am angry the soldiers didn't do more than that. U need to experience the he'll those Benin touts usually met out to morists everyday. I swear the day I will catch them in a wrong place I will beat the living daily lights out of them. They r one of the reasons why Benin city is annoying to live in. Am with the soldiers on this.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by DaGC(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2015
blowjohn:

Look, right now am angry the soldiers didn't do more than that. U need to experience the he'll those Benin touts usually met out to morists everyday. I swear the day I will catch them in a wrong place I will beat the living daily lights out of them. They r one of the reasons why Benin city is annoying to live in. Am with the soldiers on this.

Lol...seems you've been harassed much hy them.
Well, the government empowered the 'touts' like you call them, to do what they are doing. Still, what the soldiers did was wrong considering they are supposed to be protecting civilians
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Elruhamah: 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmm no be small thing oh!!! I personally witnessed the drama at the Ministry. They corralled the WAI officials in their building and beat the daylight out of them. They even came back later for round two when the officials thought it was over.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Visocrate(m): 11:21am On Aug 27, 2015
if una try me again eh na one ticket to or above the gate of heaven

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Pque(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Gbese re o
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by wadetaw202: 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
chymystique:
Nigeria is indeed a lawless country and I dont blame Nnamdi Kanu for calling it a zoo undecided

And everyone presently in Nigeria; be it Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo is an animal in the zoo.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by christinie(f): 12:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
saintkel:
Hello swtie, sai Christy
sai Saint lol
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by RaptorX: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
neocortex:
Our armed forces are filled with imbeciles and zombies,
just a call to their baracks and they storm the court premises
and harassing innocent people.
Cowards in uniform.
Bunch of morons, and you see dumb Naira landers defending them with their various act of indiscipline. Only in Nigeria do soldiers act like animals like this, you go to western countries you barely see soldiers on the street talk less of beating up people, frog jumping etc, bunch of jobless fools.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Nobody: 1:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow! This is a good development. The CHAnGe is here to stay grin
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Suntemi(m): 2:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
4stylz:

You are a waste of sperm

Thank you. You feel better now?

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Nobody: 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ha-ha. no wonder Biafra guys call Nigeria zoo.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by ehissquare(f): 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why didn't these set of soldiers storm Sambisa forest to release the Chibok girls when they were taken captive.
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by saintkel(m): 9:44am On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
sai Saint lol
hahahahahaha, can we hang out somewhere safe if u dnt mind?
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by Nobody: 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
soldiers, attached to a construction company (names withheld), acted on the orders of an expatriate worker with the company

The soldiers acted on the orders of an expatriate worker?
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by christinie(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2015
saintkel:
hahahahahaha, can we hang out somewhere safe if u dnt mind?
safe with you or safe without you?
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by saintkel(m): 10:22am On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
safe with you or safe without you?
both options r fine dear bt I mean more of chatwise than physical hang out
Re: Soldiers Storm Magistrate Court, Beat Up Officials And Free Suspects by christinie(f): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2015
saintkel:
both options r fine dear bt I mean more of chatwise than physical hang out
I have many friend in real life, not looking for chat mates. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: How Kwankwaso, Obi Will Pinch Votes Off Atiku, Tinubu - Daily Trust / Subsidy Removal Hit Petrol Smugglers In Kusari Border Town (Video) / CBN Secretly Hired 909 Staff Without Advert - Daily Trust (See Map)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.