Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos (3183 Views)

Stop IPOB Now Or Face Another Civil War, Obasanjo Tells FG / Soldiers Invade Polling Units In Ondo, Shooting Sporadically Into The Air / Gold Discovered In Bagwai And Shanno LGA In Kano (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by sdindan: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2015
For the Cowards in the wild wild west
Yellobars
IPOB now have Units in all local governments in Lagos
Listen to radio Biafra live to get their contacts.

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by amadice(m): 7:50am On Aug 27, 2015
they will start crying very soon...I want radio Biafra on Lagos air waves

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by ibotic(f): 7:51am On Aug 27, 2015
sdindan:
For the Cowards in the wild wild west
Yellobars
IPOB now have Units in all local governments in Lagos
Listen to radio Biafra live to get their contacts.

The director is going to destroy the Nigerian army...... cheesy......IPOB youth..... cheesy...Chukwu abiama....

10 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by Slickest(m): 7:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Funny...biafra in nigeria...u stil obey nigerian rules nd regulations...the worst thing a person can do 2 him/herslf is deceit.....

Ur children stil sing d nigerian anthem in their schools...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by yorubatic: 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Why are some yorubas disgracing us every time? Are we clowns that we cannot fight for what belong to us? Then why are fighting to be yoked with other people who do not belong to us? Are ibos, ijaws, Hausa / Fulani our kins and kiths? ...let us have our Odu'a republic. ..

Are we admitting yorubas cowards who can't leave without ibos,ijaws, Hausa / Fulani? What is wrong with my people? Is over ofenmanu affecting our brains?

18 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by brize(m): 7:58am On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:
Funny...biafra in nigeria...u stil obey nigerian rules nd regulations...the worst thing a person can do 2 him/herslf is deceit.....

here is where your common sense need to play a bigger role, think my brother. Dont be daft... THINK!!!

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:

kikikikikikiki

don't mind them, the rich men are in their various houses enjoying AC.
the kids are out there spreading Biafra news grin if 'you' are jailed, nobody will bail u cheesy

Nigeria is ONe
NO fvcking tribe can divide us

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:02am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:
Why are some yorubas disgracing us every time? Are we clowns that we cannot fight for what belong to us? Then why are fighting to be yoked with other people who do not belong to us? Are ibos, ijaws, Hausa / Fulani our kins and kiths? ...let us have our Odu'a republic. ..

Are we admitting yorubas cowards who can't leave without ibos,ijaws, Hausa / Fulani? What is wrong with my people? Is over ofenmanu affecting our brains?
idiottt
speak for yourself alone smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by Slickest(m): 8:16am On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
kikikikikikiki

the kids are out there spreading Biafra news grin if 'you' are jailed, nobody will bail u cheesy

Nigeria is ONe
I dunno if they need Tb joshua to tell dem them their dream only ends in their sleep...

Buhari is ur president
U'll continue sellin spare parts nd pirated cds
U'll continue to love money more than urslfs
Nd u'll continue ur ethnic bigotry
U can't secede
U'll continue 2b d minority(am sure d past election has proven dat 2u)

Do u need a babalawo 2 tell u al dat...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by Slickest(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2015
brize:
here is where your common sense need to play a bigger role, think my brother. Dont be daft... THINK!!!
Eeyah...the truth is u are a nigerian nd nothing can change that, al u biafra enthusiast only need to wake up and plan on how to make better cds instead of d fake u produce, plan on how to send ur kids 2 school so dey don't end up selling padded bras in a busy market(sha na only ena fit do am)...

U need d common sense more because not everyone possesses it..

3 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by Reenz25: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Mo make dis peeps go sidon or better still gerara here
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by pazienza(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
kikikikikikiki

Nigeria is ONe

Forceful co existence is the hallmark of parasitism, are you Nigerians parasites?

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by princdebola201(m): 8:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Biafra my online country

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by brize(m): 8:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:

Eeyah...the truth is u are a nigerian nd nothing can change that, al u biafra enthusiast only need to wake up and plan on how to make better cds instead of d fake u produce, plan on how to send ur kids 2 school so dey don't end up selling padded bras in a busy market(sha na only ena fit do am)...

U need d common sense more because not everyone possesses it..
common sense is what you need to know that Biafrans won't break any law until when the time comes
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by yorubatic: 8:54am On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
idiottt
speak for yourself alone smiley
Why dont you like independence? Are you allergic to having your own country? Why don't you like Odu'a republic, arewastan and biafran? What would you loose if you are on your own? Are you afraid of something? Well, let me assure you will have a lot to gain being alone and enjoying all you have got...coward dunce

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by ckmayoca: 9:06am On Aug 27, 2015
ibotic:

The director is going to destroy the Nigerian army...... cheesy......IPOB youth..... cheesy...Chukwu abiama....

This is not about war...
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by yorubatic: 9:25am On Aug 27, 2015
princdebola201:
Biafra my online country

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is it thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has ofe.m.anu ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know our cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You better start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

5 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by princdebola201(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

You are one of the reasons, igbos think yorubas are fuuls with Capital F, ...is thesame brave igbos who are fighting for biafra you talking about? Thesame people you are begging on your knees for them stay in your one Nigeria? The same people our cowardly Awo fought begged and fought so the remain with us?

Has Yoruba ruined your brain? Are you drunk with oily soup that you don't know cowardly history? Dont you know the igbos called our so called lagos NO MAN'S LAND. don't you know the igbos almost take over lagos? Dont you see the igbos representatives in our house of assembly? Dont you know Zik almost have been our premier during those days? And soon, the igbos might take over lagos without anyone blinking an eye?

Why are you making caricature of us? Are such a low lifer that you don't that nobody takes us seriously? NigerNigerians see yorubas are clowns who only rant and curse like market women...do you even think?

Ooh I see, you think that our diabolical and fetish way of life would save us....we are not talking about Inbreeding or ritualism here. ..we are talking about the future of Odu'a. ..I know you lack knowledge, hence you think we talking about agberos and toutism.

You beer start campaigning for odua republic. ..federal mugu...FM, just rant and curse as usual without making sense

Son of a coward from erosion ravaged land Go and take care your miserable Life and don't ever qoute me again afi ti ogun ba fe fi eje e we..!!

5 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by PedroJP(m): 10:40am On Aug 27, 2015
Hahahaha. Interesting. Destroy them from within. Major cities of the zoo will burn once they want to stand against Biafra with force.we will then teach them wat one Nigeria is all about
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by kenny987(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:

I dunno if they need Tb joshua to tell dem them their dream only ends in their sleep...

Buhari is ur president
U can't secede

It just gives u an exhilarating high doesn't it? Kinda validates ur existence to see the so-called minority begging for crumbs right? Yeah, but u see they're wide awake now and the intimidating/divisive tactics will not work. Now the truth is out there ur real natures are beginning to materialise. I thought we were all preaching one Nigeria and here u are rejoicing because u think u have people to look down on. When ur wretchedness stares u in the face u look for those u designate minority...shame on you!

Until u can confidently tell me there is a justification for a forced union and that a people cannot decide to stay apart and alone then u are a monumental failure only seeking validation. Abi u need the fake goods n services they render?
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by Slickest(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
kenny987:

It just gives u an exhilarating high doesn't it? Kinda validates ur existence to see the so-called minority begging for crumbs right? Yeah, but u see they're wide awake now and the intimidating/divisive tactics will not work. Now the truth is out there ur real natures are beginning to materialise. I thought we were all preaching one Nigeria and here u are rejoicing because u think u have people to look down on. When ur wretchedness stares u in the face u look for those u designate minority...shame on you!

Until u can confidently tell me there is a justification for a forced union and that a people cannot decide to stay apart and alone then u are a monumental failure only seeking validation. Abi u need the fake goods n services they render?
Obviously the greed that runs in ur veins is d reason u clamour 4 secession, the concluded election nd past administration of jonathan had really shown how ethnical u ppl are....we preach one nigeria but ur bigotry made u so selfish u stil want ur so called son of d soil inject his large syringe of cluelessness in our sinking nigeria...

Young lady, face it, its ur greed that made u settle for crumbs, the moment u eradicate that illusion called biafra then ur lyfz wil change lyka born again!!!
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by ArodewilliamsT: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:

Buhari is ur president
U can't secede

My friend stop making noise and go kill a Biafran if you are not coward. Smelly almajiri simian monkey. grin
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by oderemo(m): 11:53am On Aug 27, 2015
Oju ikwu shld be proud.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by chrisblack: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
yorubatic:

u are not yoruba

2 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by worthytalk: 2:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am from Omoku in Rivers State. If it requires for me to be sacrifice just for Biafra to come I am more than ready.

1 Like

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by 7lives: 2:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
worthytalk:
I am from Omoku in Rivers State. If it requires for me to be sacrifice just for Biafra to come I am more than ready.

Very good, why not start by strapping a bomb on yourself, go to the nearest garage in rivers with a Biafran poster , don't forget to shout something about Biafra before you press the detonator or you'll just die for nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by EasternLion: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
7lives:

Very good, why not start by strapping a bomb on yourself, go to the nearest garage in rivers with a Biafran poster , don't forget to shout something about Biafra before you press the detonator or you'll just die for nothing.

For every 1 suicide bomber in zoo, IPOB have 10 ready.
We came ready oh. We no be MASSOB, if you kill us, we kill you back, no skin pain.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by oderemo(m): 2:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
worthytalk:
Delusion of grandeur, what give you the blood clat idea you will not die in fcking vain.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by c33b33(m): 3:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
amadice:
they will start crying very soon...I want radio Biafra on Lagos air waves

Check chk 89.1fm and listen to Radio Biafra in Lagos.

IPOB Youth
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by seunny4lif(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by 7lives: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
EasternLion:

For every 1 suicide bomber in zoo, IPOB have 10 ready.
We came ready oh. We no be MASSOB, if you kill us, we kill you back, no skin pain.

Very good what are you waiting for?, don't tell me you are afraid enu o she o.
just do it or STFU.
Re: Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB) Now Have Units In All The LGA'S In Lagos by kenny987(f): 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Slickest:

Obviously the greed that runs in ur veins is d reason u clamour 4 secession, the concluded election nd past administration of jonathan had really shown how ethnical u ppl are....we preach one nigeria but ur bigotry made u so selfish u stil want ur so called son of d soil inject his large syringe of cluelessness in our sinking nigeria...

Young lady, face it, its ur greed that made u settle for crumbs, the moment u eradicate that illusion called biafra then ur lyfz wil change lyka born again!!!

Again I repeat, is it a crime for am indigenous people to seek self determination and self governance? If the answer is no and u know it is, then all ur postulations are sheer nonsense. You and urs my dear are the greedy ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Over 100 IPOB Members Whisked Away By The Nigerian Police / Twitter Reactions to Buhari Budgeting N1.7 Billion For Feeding / Why Is Buhari Rude To His Minister?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.