Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,072 members, 7,807,209 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:07 AM

Does It Make Sense? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Make Sense? (676 Views)

Having Sex On First Date, Does It Make A Lady Look Cheap? / Asking Girls Out Only Once - Does It Make Sense? / If She Makes "The First Move Towards U" Does It Make her Cheap Or Bold...? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Make Sense? by orchmani(m): 8:18am On Aug 27, 2015
Hi everyone,,I met this lovely girl on facebook bout 6 months ago...we've been very active in contacting each other till we started falling in love..she skools in delta state while am in Imo state...I've sent her money and airtime on different occasions just to support her education and make her know I really do care for her...have invited her over on several occasions but always giving flimsy excuses..it got to a point I started feeling bad bout the whole thing cuz hv spent quiet enuf on her and yet cnt see her....when she finally decided to come over for a weekend she came along with a friend without letting me know and I stay in a self contain apartment...and seriously that her friend can eat like an elephant. I felt so bad and uncomfortable that I want to end the relationship....
Re: Does It Make Sense? by misspicy(f): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2015
Yes
Re: Does It Make Sense? by Behira(f): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2015
Oya end it oh lemme hear word
Re: Does It Make Sense? by Nobody: 8:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Behira:
Oya end it oh lemme hear word
why u dey vex?

1 Like

Re: Does It Make Sense? by XavierBlue(m): 8:35am On Aug 27, 2015
orchmani:
Hi everyone,,I met this lovely girl on facebook bout 6 months ago...we've been very active in contacting each other till we started falling in love..she skools in delta state while am in Imo state...I've sent her money and airtime on different occasions just to support her education and make her know I really do care for her...have invited her over on several occasions but always giving flimsy excuses..it got to a point I started feeling bad bout the whole thing cuz hv spent quiet enuf on her and yet cnt see her....when she finally decided to come over for a weekend she came along with a friend without letting me know and I stay in a self contain apartment...and seriously that her friend can eat like an elephant. I felt so bad and uncomfortable that I want to end the relationship....

undecided

Xavierblue
Re: Does It Make Sense? by vani86: 9:09am On Aug 27, 2015
do it.

you are very liberal sha, if it was me, they wont be spending the night
Re: Does It Make Sense? by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 27, 2015
lol, dis is funny
Re: Does It Make Sense? by jmoore(m): 9:32am On Aug 27, 2015
Elephant? grin
Re: Does It Make Sense? by Computer6303(m): 9:49am On Aug 27, 2015
cheesy
Re: Does It Make Sense? by BB12(f): 10:54am On Aug 27, 2015
Please send her and the elephant back to where they came from. You can re-invite her when she's ready to come without an elephant gringringrin
Re: Does It Make Sense? by datyrone(m): 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
bros you are a potential maga cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Gender Inequality In Relationships (men Issues) / I Took No For An Answer, Because I Respect Her Right To Say No / Photo Of A Nairalander Playing With Euros(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.