Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos (25022 Views)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / When The Inspector General Is Your Friend (hilarious Photos) / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by jkbee(m): 9:50am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by tunex23: 9:27am
Sha RIP......grin grin grin grin grin

@ TUNEX. WHAT'S FUNNY ABOUT THAT.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by adedayourt(m): 9:51am On Aug 27, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
The Nigerian police college needs to handed over to American or Israeli police for modern training of Nigerian police officers. [/size]

chia see as my man make mistake grin
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by FOLLEY20(m): 9:55am On Aug 27, 2015
otabuko:
Wouldn't it have been better to unload the bullets before examining it...RIP
That would have been better! Probably somebody else had cast spell on him on certain issue.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by larryb12: 9:56am On Aug 27, 2015
RIP inspector, that is what they call èdi in yoruba, law of karma. I wish the police force could be sanitised.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by mop4: 9:57am On Aug 27, 2015
Lagos again....... 90% of news in FP is lagos.....mk una kill una sef finish..... We r cming to buy ur properties grin grin
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by billyG(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2015
XavierBlue:
source: http://www.punchng.com/news/inspector-shoots-self-dead-in-lagos/

Lalasticlala
Meen!Karma is a bitch,how can a sane "train" cop possiibly turn d long barrel of a rifle on his face instead of d grd when servicing i,we tnk God he did turn it on some innocent crowd.When u reincarnate nxt time be a carpeter or a winetapper R.I.P
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Sundaden: 10:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Inspector for that matter. Are they not properly trained on handling armories?
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by juddexy2(m): 10:06am On Aug 27, 2015
Similar scenario grin

Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by ilyas26(m): 10:11am On Aug 27, 2015
Too bad, poor arms training is the cause of this
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by lahips: 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by AnanseK(m): 10:12am On Aug 27, 2015
R.I.P. to the departed.

Now you know that accidental discharges are actually accidental - don't argue with armed policemen.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by bummyla(m): 10:14am On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by billyG(m): 10:15am On Aug 27, 2015
XavierBlue:

Lalasticlala
Insp.Madugwu why?another Nnamdi Kanu Brother just escape frm d zoo called Nigeriya.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by igiriagbon: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
What a degree of an illiteracy being exhibited by the NPF! Most of them are stack illiterates and know nothing other than to forcefully taking bribes from the poor citizens. He must have been hunted by his past! Anyway, RIP.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by nkemdi89(f): 10:21am On Aug 27, 2015
See association of nairalands armourers easier said than done, just reading here and laughing everyone is blaming the man as if most of them has been privilege to handle lethal weapon. Some go to the extent of explaining normal safety precautions in weapon handling, while some have started to dismantle and assemble the weapon already by writing. Some even said he wasn't properly trained, while some said its accidental discharge, what's accidental about firearms when you have to squeeze the trigger upon apllication. Most of them talking if they are ever privy to handle a real gun they will faint 20 times .
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by waice6571: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Mistakenly he turn on the rifle,
mistakenly he point the barrel to himself, mistakenly he pull the trigger and mistakenly he shot himself dead.
Hmmmm he be as he get walai.
Spirit of error just completed his assignment on the guy.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by DedeNkem: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
This is the type of people we've in police. A police inspector who didn't know how to handle a gun. We're doomed.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by harry509: 10:29am On Aug 27, 2015
XavierBlue:

Lalasticlala
police is our frind b4 ooh. And we jst lost 1 now kai Well may his soul R.I.P.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by ylaa(f): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2015
weda its a curse i don't know.
hmmmmmm rip
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by tefund(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2015
XavierBlue:

Lalasticlala
three words to describe this :karma .Karma.Karma.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Oleku93(m): 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
Either he was inexperienced or dem dy follow him frm his villa....R.I.P
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by winetapper: 10:52am On Aug 27, 2015
billyG:

Meen!Karma is a bitch,how can a sane "train" cop possiibly turn d long barrel of a rifle on his face instead of d grd when servicing i,we tnk God he did turn it on some innocent crowd.When u reincarnate nxt time be a carpeter or a winetapper undecidedR.I.P
undecided
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 27, 2015
he pointed the rifle at himself? sounds strange...
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Wow! he shot himself! that's cool! One down, thousands more to go! grin
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by litaninja(m): 11:25am On Aug 27, 2015
So a Nigerian Cop didn't check if a rifle was loaded / safe BEFORE adjusting? Why am i not surprised?
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by kokoA(m): 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
When you experience wickedness of police men you'd be tempted to say "serves him right" but then I refuse to pay back evil for evil. RIP Mr. Inspector.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 27, 2015
mineANDurs:
An Inspector making such a mistake, I wonder what they have to teach the new recruits. RIP

wonder if they still teach gunnery in the force, hmm.
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by rawtruth(m): 11:58am On Aug 27, 2015
WizyTechs:
Achievement number one

Next news......

JOIN THE TECH TREND @
[size=20pt]WizyTechs Dot Com[/size]

You are bad!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Smooyis(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
RIP. Policemen should be more careful in handling rifles.....
Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by fairheven: 12:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
its better he shoots himself instead of a fellow unarmed Nigerian which they end up calling straight bullet or accidental discharge sad

1 Like

Re: Inspector Shoots Self Dead In Lagos by Reference(m): 1:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Very unprofessional, very silly and very unfortunate. There are standard procedures and postures to adopt when handling fire arms. The first obviously is engaging the safety latch, the second is removing the magazine and immediately you will see a chambered round through the base of the breech block (in most rifles). If it is jammed you then proceed to strip it ON A TABLE with the muzzle facing forward and away. Do this and live long. Too many police men have shot themselves in the past. They are just too careless or cavalier with guns.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari: Selfish Elite Behind Criticism Of My Appointments / Photos From The Attack By Herdsmen In Adamawa State / Aisha Buhari Attends Crans Montana African Women's Forum In Brussels (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.