Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,539 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:34 PM

When She Says No - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says No (60914 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When She Says No Sex...(funny Pics) / When She Says Its Over And Keeps Bugging Your Damn Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says No by Stephenomozzy(m): 1:47am On Aug 28, 2015
Dear Morality, Forgive me for actually scrolling up to the 11th page of this Grammatical-World-War-3.......

###I laffed, wowed, and was like Mehn! You two would do great....if only u had wat King Solomon was greatly endowed with.

@Lady Erotic......You're a lady.....your real life shudn't conflict with ur e-life...lest u be tagged an hypocrite..

@Sire Funlord......Honourable Obayagbon of Edo State shud intern with you.....however, i won't want him anywhere near you...you gon' turn him to a grammatical nuclear bomb.....just Chill....Men are the Rational Beings....be an ambassador of this.

Now to the 2 of una...hw people react to ur opinion(s) shudn't unleash the animal in you, before Evolutionist come dey talk say Na APES UNA ANCESTORS EVOLVE FROM.

Thanks. Both of you.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 2:08am On Aug 28, 2015
Stephenomozzy:
Dear Morality, Forgive me for actually scrolling up to the 11th page of this Grammatical-World-War-3.......

###I laffed, wowed, and was like Mehn! You two would do great....if only u had wat King Solomon was greatly endowed with.

@Lady Erotic......You're a lady.....your real life shudn't conflict with ur e-life...lest u be tagged an hypocrite..

@Sire Funlord......Honourable Obayagbon of Edo State shud intern with you.....however, i won't want him anywhere near you...you gon' turn him to a grammatical nuclear bomb.....just Chill....Men are the Rational Beings....be an ambassador of this.

Now to the 2 of una...hw people react to ur opinion(s) shudn't unleash the animal in you, before Evolutionist come dey talk say Na APES UNA ANCESTORS EVOLVE FROM.

Thanks. Both of you.

Like seriously dude, I now have my doubts to the authenticity of Angies DP yo undecided

I had a crush on her but I don't think the person in control of that eroticangelina handle is the owner of that pic, it can't be, she can't be that classless angry

I've seen fun threads and this was more serious and then you ask yourself, who comes online to have a serious spat with a stranger saying aweful things about rape and parents this and that

funlord I'll say it again, you must be a huge loser in reality to be so pained in your writing, never mind the zombies that are applauding your sad situation. I wonder if you have any other skills in this life besides cursing, gosh. So you're good at cursing and you think that's something undecided

I'm not even trying to diss you and get down to your level, insulting your loving parents. I'm just being as real as can be, you're a loser and that's real talk.

8 Likes

Re: When She Says No by youngdoctor(m): 3:24am On Aug 28, 2015
for the first time in my life.i actually opened a nairaland thread from 0-12.Thank yu @funlord and @Eroticangelina for making my day already at 3:22a.m
**never in my life will i exchange words with FUNLORD. i wil rather die**(yu too wicked)..
Eroticangelina;fr a lady you try though.dont mind them..God bless this OP(fr the topic),Funlord,Eroticangelina,Spectators,Mod fr not closing the thread,Seun (fr creatin this forum).Have a nice day y'all
..one love
..YoungDoctor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by NanciaKay(f): 5:26am On Aug 28, 2015
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.

THAT IS REALLY HASH MY DEAR. U SHOULD RESPECT WOMEN IN PUBLIC, AM PRETTY SURE U DONT DO THAT IN PRIVATE.
U CAN NEVER DO A FAVOUR TO A WOMAN BY MARRYING HER. BUT A LADY CAN DICIDE TO FAVOUR U, THATS IF SHE REALLY HAS PITTY ON YOU! undecided
Youngpo413:
They can't say NO cos ladies knows that guys are doing them a great favour and if they miss that opportunity,they may have to wait for another 10 years.

THAT IS REALLY HASH MY DEAR. U SHOULD RESPECT WOMEN IN PUBLIC, AM PRETTY SURE U DONT DO THAT IN PRIVATE.
U CAN NEVER DO A FAVOUR TO A WOMAN BY MARRYING HER. BUT A LADY CAN DICIDE TO FAVOUR U, THATS IF SHE REALLY HAS PITTY ON YOU!
Re: When She Says No by anigbajumo(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2015
@funlord,I swear u deserve Grammy award...

Nigga,i bend down throway salute oooooo kiss undecided

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Youngpo413: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2015
NanciaKay:

U CAN NEVER DO A FAVOUR TO A WOMAN BY MARRYING HER. BUT A LADY CAN DICIDE TO FAVOUR U, THATS IF SHE REALLY HAS PITTY ON YOU! undecided

U CAN NEVER DO A FAVOUR TO A WOMAN BY MARRYING HER. BUT A LADY CAN DICIDE TO FAVOUR U, THATS IF SHE REALLY HAS PITTY ON YOU!
I see
Re: When She Says No by tk4rd: 6:03am On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
undecided

The "Crack" wey dem sell give this one this morning na the better type! Pure and uncut!
She is a single uncomfortable lady naa.. Can't u feel the scorn in her lines.?

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by christinie(f): 6:53am On Aug 28, 2015
We are saying two different things. You are saying a man must propose within a year of dating or at least define the relationship while I am saying that if I get into a relationship with a man and discover he is the type of man I don't wish to marry that I will nicely leave him. Please don't put words into my mouth. Thanks.
Fourwinds:
good dat is what it should be. before going into relationship u must define it. y will a girl date a guy for over a year., expect nothing. it means d girl is foolish. if a guy can not tell where d relationship is heading within two years., advice both parties to quit

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2015
this topic would have made a lot of sense if only...

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by Leonyluiz(m): 7:36am On Aug 28, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Like seriously dude, I now have my doubts to the authenticity of Angies DP yo undecided

I had a crush on her but I don't think the person in control of that eroticangelina handle is the owner of that pic, it can't be, she can't be that classless angry

I've seen fun threads and this was more serious and then you ask yourself, who comes online to have a serious spat with a stranger saying aweful things about rape and parents this and that

funlord I'll say it again, you must be a huge loser in reality to be so pained in your writing, never mind the zombies that are applauding your sad situation. I wonder if you have any other skills in this life besides cursing, gosh. So you're good at cursing and you think that's something undecided

I'm not even trying to diss you and get down to your level, insulting your loving parents. I'm just being as real as can be, you're a loser and that's real talk.

Taking a side and you call that real... Fake arse punk!!..

13 Likes

Re: When She Says No by funlord(m): 7:41am On Aug 28, 2015
grin
VaselineCrew2:

funlord I'll say it again, I'm a huge loser in reality to be so pained about your writing, never mind the zombies that are applauding your superb situation. I lack any other skills in this life so I guess im cursed, gosh. So you're good at cursing and i think that's something undecided

I'm not even trying to diss you and aspire to your level, I wish I was raised by your loving parents. I'm just being as real as can be, im a loser and that's real talk.

***licks chocolate flavoured garri while wondering what this pained jobless _idiot who only opens threads dedicated to licking the anus of a "woman" who he does not really know is a fellow man and an instagram picture thieving slut is talking about!***.... Hopeless _moronic pleb!

www.nairaland.com/2144338/chat-central-derailers-paradise-welcome/1997

www.nairaland.com/2523362/daily-thread-nneka123-till-mine

www.nairaland.com/2554487/when-tell-bae-why-couldnt#37362322

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When She Says No by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2015
VaselineCrew2:
omg, some peeps really do live and die by nairaland undecided

what could be gained from dissing people

you only get likes dude and you really can't cash in those likes undecided

@funlord, now tell me how much better your life has become after spitting all your so called fire

Are you now richer more handsome more focused

dude, your the definition of a loser so come on and quote me with your silly kiddy tantrums of my dad this and my mum that, oh my cheesy

All you got for your demonic words were just a bunch of likes dude, likes, as in likes undecided

most mature comment so far, if those two would get paid for writing disses, sure they will be millionaires, but they won't. Bringing ur relatives into ur childish play says a lot. (would gladly kill anybody that talks bad about my mum). there are other ways to have fun.

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by queenyjewel(f): 8:05am On Aug 28, 2015
peeparty:

seconded
same here
Re: When She Says No by ShutTheFhuckUp: 8:09am On Aug 28, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

in as much as i like ur comment abt
dem not gettinq paid...
I still find yhu faulty....

Weren't u d1 who opened a thread ⁴ds eroticangie telling
her hw much u want her ass? Dude u d worst.
Yhu in no position to correct d two parties brawling.!

10 Likes

Re: When She Says No by dollarlander: 8:11am On Aug 28, 2015
gog4life:

M guy I don de jealous u. But I been de think am b4 u, only say u de fast. But if u change mind make u tell me.

My brother Nooo!!!!. When I want to do something, I seat down and count the cost. It took me long time to make up my mind for EroticAngelina, now that I have made up my mind I am not going to give up until I achieve my aim. Please leave me an Angelina, you can go through the Nairaland and discover other babes that will be of interest to you.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by kliq(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2015
Double posts
Re: When She Says No by kliq(m): 8:28am On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:

What is all this siberian jargon that you are typing? Ha ha ha! Any similarity between you and a human being is purely coincidental! I just took a look at your picture to be sure I was trading barbs with a human being and I regretted it instantly! Why do you have a face that looks like a slapped arse?

Your so dumb that I'm sure The smartest thing ever to come out of that your cancerous mouth was a _penis. See make up looking like war paint all over your face? Your makeup looks like it was applied with a shotgun

Plus you look as skinny as shaka zulus spear! Do your parents feed you at all? I'm sure if I fed you a piece of meat now people would think that you were 9 months pregnant! Hopeless dumb, inconsequential, disease ravaged, local _idiot feeling fly!

TKO

Lmao cheesy

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by bigblangston: 8:54am On Aug 28, 2015
Funlord is LORD!!!

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by dania30(f): 8:56am On Aug 28, 2015
I read from page 0-12! Y'all made my morning!
Funlord grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by Fourwinds: 9:09am On Aug 28, 2015
christinie:
We are saying two different things. You are saying a man must propose within a year of dating or at least define the relationship while I am saying that if I get into a relationship with a man and discover he is the type of man I don't wish to marry that I will nicely leave him. Please don't put words into my mouth. Thanks.
y are saying I'm putting words into ur mouth. u are getting it wrong here. y will u date in d first place.? is it not for a purpose? or u didn't see where I wrote dat d parties can quit d relationship if it is not heading anywhere. A relationship is not vibrant can be as a result of attitude., cheating and lies.,abusive.,irresponsible., etc
Re: When She Says No by 400billionman: 9:11am On Aug 28, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]√

And you are okay with that..
Re: When She Says No by heftycul: 9:21am On Aug 28, 2015
grin still following

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by timm1990(m): 9:33am On Aug 28, 2015
Itz been a while I heard from eroticangelina, I hope its nt what I'm thinking sha. If she has truly committed sucide uncle funlord you are responsible ooo cheesy grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by elguaje(m): 9:34am On Aug 28, 2015
TheHeGoat:

Shut up!!! angry angry angry
Although, I prefer goats to girls but if I wanna propose to you I'd do it in a public toilet!
EPIC! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: When She Says No by peeparty(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2015
queenyjewel:
same here
queenyjewel:
same here
Re: When She Says No by Tundecool(m): 10:01am On Aug 28, 2015
VaselineCrew2:

Nonsense talk.

4 Likes

Re: When She Says No by youngdoctor(m): 10:08am On Aug 28, 2015
rubsaphy:
most mature comment so far, if does two would get paid for writing disses, sure they will be millionaires, but they won't. Bringing ur relatives into ur childish play says a lot. (would gladly kill anybody that talks bad about my mum). there are other ways to have fun.
Then ma..make sure you maintain your lane.cos disses aint meant to be pure..if yu f*** up..yu get cleared both patrinally and matrinally..#awordisenoughforthewise.
**No beef**

3 Likes

Re: When She Says No by satowind(m): 10:36am On Aug 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

You Stuck-up, Half-witted, Scruffy-
looking Nerfherder. useless piece of utter rubbish. u are no match for me. I fart to make u smell better undecided

u are nuttier than a squirrel's turd. my boobz are as full as ur over- phat tissue u call a brain. tell me, who's the otondo that released u and ur worthless family from ur cage u eejit, numpty bastard son of a ho' lmao!!! u think u know anything I'm really sorry for ur troubled soul. product of rape. mtchewww. if ya mama born u well, type shiiit to me again, dimwitted rat.
Y insult ur self further... Y show the world dat u are empty... Nairaland is public for goodness sake... Always behave here

5 Likes

Re: When She Says No by macfish101(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2015
Damn! Was pissed about diz war but now; it just got interesting.....wao!
Re: When She Says No by Minemrys: 11:29am On Aug 28, 2015
EroticAngelina:

lwkmd!!! I can see ur so pained, I'd almost pity u... buh nah. u started it first bae, so I guess I'll have to tame ur fugly half-baked black dirry azz grin

Tell me hon, do u still luv nature despite what it did to u? sad ugly black stoopid baboon. offspring of a thousand fathers grin how's dat ur keke napep business doing?? I might look skinny buh my dog eats better than u'll ever eat in ur short-spanned life u red zombie grin

broke wayward, dizzy-eyed son of a Snake. useless walking disaster. have u considered suing ur brain for non-support? lame limp noodle who thinks he's tough and all. by the time I'm done burying u next to ur dead decayed ancestors today, u'll cry blood grin brainless Arrow. ur family z so poor, they beg from beggers on the street too grin nonsensical, foolish bottled-shaped-headed madman! fvcking fugly faced alien with no direction in life. hungry bulldog. clumsy three-eyed klutz.silly gay cockshiner grin bald dwarf suffering from 1st class kwashiorkor! Margot

I'd iot
4 ur mind n0w, u dey finish d guy. Why n0t keep silent and ign0re him rather than waste ur mb and energy typing words u may later regret?

1 Like

Re: When She Says No by kimnicki(f): 11:44am On Aug 28, 2015
funlord:
grin

Ayaaah! I can feel the tears dropping on your screen! I can also sense your bitterness through the nl matrix! This is world class embarrassment abi? I'm sure you wish my rifle could just magically appear along with me in front of you so that you could squeeze the trigger right? Sorry oh, its too late! You are now trapped in my "rubics cube of damnation"!

Have you heard about game theory? Or the 36 chambers? Or how the "killa bees swarm"? No? I guessed as much! Your I.Q is the size of a grain of sand so eternal daftness is your portion, resting at the bottom of the lagos lagoon is your eventual destiny and me decapitating you before proceeding to use your empty skull as an ash tray for my blunts is only par for the course!

You wanted beef but you forgot that you still have a mouth filled with "milk baboon teeth!" You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol! I was wondering, If I put my _dick in your mouth right now, will that shut you up? Hmmmmm? Ha ha ha ha ha...................
Chineke!! ke odi insults bu nka? bikono o zu go
you know when I read these insults in wondering how you guys compose them.. can't sit down and start composing insults.. been reading your insults and your opponent's own and I must say you guys really have time buh remember this is a social network and you really don't have to do this..o di kwa mma. ..I must confess I've been enjoying reading them, they funny buh not withstanding it's not necessary.. someone's gotta eat humble pie and make peace
the only reason I'm on nairaland is just to read stuffs and laugh over comments buh I couldn't hold commenting on this one.. it's okay inugo kiss
funlord:
grin

Ayaaah! I can feel the tears dropping on your screen! I can also sense your bitterness through the nl matrix! This is world class embarrassment abi? I'm sure you wish my rifle could just magically appear along with me in front of you so that you could squeeze the trigger right? Sorry oh, its too late! You are now trapped in my "rubics cube of damnation"!

Have you heard about game theory? Or the 36 chambers? Or how the "killa bees swarm"? No? I guessed as much! Your I.Q is the size of a grain of sand so eternal daftness is your portion, resting at the bottom of the lagos lagoon is your eventual destiny and me decapitating you before proceeding to use your empty skull as an ash tray for my blunts is only par for the course!

You wanted beef but you forgot that you still have a mouth filled with "milk baboon teeth!" You can't chew my kind of prime ribbed beef yet, but you can slobber balls, suck _shit stained cocks that have just exited your anus, and guzzle more _sperm than the fuel tank of a hummer getting filled up with petrol! I was wondering, If I put my _dick in your mouth right now, will that shut you up? Hmmmmm? Ha ha ha ha ha...................
Chineke!! ke odi insults bu nka? bikono o zu go
you know when I read these insults in wondering how you guys compose them.. can't sit down and start composing insults.. been reading your insults and your opponent's own and I must say you guys really have time buh remember this is a social network and you really don't have to do this..o di kwa mma. ..I must confess I've been enjoying reading them, they funny buh not withstanding it's not necessary.. someone's gotta eat humble pie and make peace
the only reason I'm on nairaland is just to read stuffs and laugh over comments buh I couldn't hold commenting on this one.. it's okay inugo?
Re: When She Says No by markchidex: 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
If she say no dia is no need to continue wit her cos is of no use

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Didisassy: "If You Allow Man Grab Your Butt In Public, You Lack Home Training’’ / Ten Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Virgin Girls..... / Young Guy Kisses And Proposes To His Old White Lover (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.