Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News (10499 Views)

What Eastern Leaders Should Do Right Now. / . / Sincere Solutions That Will End Biafransl Agitations For Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by nwadiuko1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
9jacrip:
I have always thought Igbo leaders or frontline politicians support the Biafran movement but they may not come out of the closet with it, yet.

Regardless, the movement is stronger now and they have enough human resources spread across the world not to mention the ally states and now recognition from UN, it will be foolish to arm twist them to stay if they are indeed ready to go.

I pray, like I always have, that they get the Baifra of their dreams, the country they so desire. I often wonder when I hear many of my Yoruba folks get a 'hard on' over one Nigeria and opposing the self actualization of another group knowing fully well we have our potentials to develop separately and pull the weight of Africa behind us.

Make una change Nigerian map abeg. When e remain us and the North, my people go get sense to do a self-appraisal.
guy you just made my day
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by nwadiuko1(m): 10:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
laudate:

Thanks for letting us know that you view Nigeria as a "torture zone". Those were your words, not mine. The best thing would have been to move back into the South-East and develop it, into a sheer heaven on earth, instead of jetting out to other countries.

However, they prefer to reside in those other countries where they have no say in how their own affairs are run, where their opinions do not count, where they can be deported at the drop of a hat, and where they would have to devise many schemes in order to get residency or valid papers. But then every man to his own. sad

Trust me, there are too many non-Igbo who are ready, willing and able, to move into the spare parts business & real estate industry, once your brothers leave Nigeria. Selling spares is not rocket science, honestly. Non-Igbo Nigerians can easily develop a new Alaba market, if need be. And there have always been people from all ethnic groups in Nigeria, selling real estate. The Igbo do not have any extra-ordinary or special skills in this area. undecided

Yes, Biafra has unexplored oil deposits in Anambra & Imo. But then, so does Nigeria too in other parts of Ondo, Edo etc. Don't forget that part of the oil wells in Anambra, also flows straight through to Kogi land. And seismic data from Kogi has confirmed that commercial deposits of oil exists in that area. Last time I checked, the Igala in that part of town were not ready to leave Nigeria, for anywhere else. Badagry has also been found to have small deposits of oil and gas. An agreement to set up a processing plant in that area, is being signed as we speak. In Lake Chad at the northern part of Nigeria, there has been no oil but massive pockets of trapped gas which can be processed, piped and tapped for future use in gas-to-power schemes. After all, there are countries without a drop of oil that still survive. Does anyone remember Japan? Or Singapore?

By the time you leave, the rest of Nigeria would have to take other sources of revenue (such as tin, solid minerals, feldspar, gold, iron ore mining etc,) much more seriously, as well as Agriculture. Rivers Niger and Benue can be nurtured to supply adequate fishing stocks. Ogun River, Epe waterside, Yewa River, Osun River etc, can also do the same job. Don't forget that Argungu is where you find the largest fishing stocks, every year. The Atlantic Ocean also flows through the shoreline of Lagos and a few other places. Malaysia made a fortune from non-oil exports. So can we. The Lagos Free Trade Zone (FTZ) and the Olokonla FTZ are all here in Nigeria. The bitumen deposits in parts of Ondo State, are enough to tar our roads if properly harnessed. Your departure will spur us to concentrate on these things. Construction work has already started on Dangote's refinery in Olokonla area of Ondo State. wink

Remediation of lands affected by oil spillage, would then take centre stage. Buhari is leading the way by implementing the clean-up of Ogoni land. After the remediation, if the non-Igbo parts of the Niger-Delta choose to increase their fish farming activities, then there should be no issues. But then, it would depend on which of the minority tribes in the Niger-Delta, wish to remain in Nigeria. It is solely their call. sad

So you can see, that the remaining parts of Nigeria would survive quite well without the Igbo. undecided Once they leave, we would reinforce our borders, increase trade restrictions on in-bound foreign items in order to foster local development of goods and services, and place a ban on any products manufactured in Biafra, from coming in. So forget about having your cake and eating it.

Therefore, your folks do not need to wait forever to apply for citizenship of Biafra. Ask them to renounce their Nigerian nationality, right now. Tear up their passports. And ask your director to issue each of them with a new travelling document, without further delay. undecided

Don't forget to remind them to excavate their shops on the way out, and take them along. undecided We will keep ourselves busy, building new ones. When it is time for us to review their visa applications, Biafrans will be forced to be polite and vice versa. Rudeness would lead to visa denial on the spot. And once they arrive, they would restrain themselves from preaching hate-filled epistles, since they know that deportation is a reality.

So nobody should prevent Biafra from becoming a reality, abeg!! angry We are more interested in those who would be left behind.
laudate:

Thanks for letting us know that you view Nigeria as a "torture zone". Those were your words, not mine. The best thing would have been to move back into the South-East and develop it, into a sheer heaven on earth, instead of jetting out to other countries.

However, they prefer to reside in those other countries where they have no say in how their own affairs are run, where their opinions do not count, where they can be deported at the drop of a hat, and where they would have to devise many schemes in order to get residency or valid papers. But then every man to his own. sad

Trust me, there are too many non-Igbo who are ready, willing and able, to move into the spare parts business & real estate industry, once your brothers leave Nigeria. [b]Selling spares is not rocket science, honestly.
Non-Igbo Nigerians can easily develop a new Alaba market, if need be. And there have always been people from all ethnic groups in Nigeria, selling real estate. The Igbo do not have any extra-ordinary or special skills in this area. undecided

Yes, Biafra has unexplored oil deposits in Anambra & Imo. But then, so does Nigeria too in other parts of Ondo, Edo etc. Don't forget that part of the oil wells in Anambra, also flows straight through to Kogi land. And seismic data from Kogi has confirmed that commercial deposits of oil exists in that area. Last time I checked, the Igala in that part of town were not ready to leave Nigeria, for anywhere else. Badagry has also been found to have small deposits of oil and gas. An agreement to set up a processing plant in that area, is being signed as we speak. In Lake Chad at the northern part of Nigeria, there has been no oil but massive pockets of trapped gas which can be processed, piped and tapped for future use in gas-to-power schemes. After all, there are countries without a drop of oil that still survive. Does anyone remember Japan? Or Singapore?

By the time you leave, the rest of Nigeria would have to take other sources of revenue (such as tin, solid minerals, feldspar, gold, iron ore mining etc,) much more seriously, as well as Agriculture. Rivers Niger and Benue can be nurtured to supply adequate fishing stocks. Ogun River, Epe waterside, Yewa River, Osun River etc, can also do the same job. Don't forget that Argungu is where you find the largest fishing stocks, every year. The Atlantic Ocean also flows through the shoreline of Lagos and a few other places. Malaysia made a fortune from non-oil exports. So can we. The Lagos Free Trade Zone (FTZ) and the Olokonla FTZ are all here in Nigeria. The bitumen deposits in parts of Ondo State, are enough to tar our roads if properly harnessed. Your departure will spur us to concentrate on these things. Construction work has already started on Dangote's refinery in Olokonla area of Ondo State. wink

Remediation of lands affected by oil spillage, would then take centre stage. Buhari is leading the way by implementing the clean-up of Ogoni land. After the remediation, if the non-Igbo parts of the Niger-Delta choose to increase their fish farming activities, then there should be no issues. But then, it would depend on which of the minority tribes in the Niger-Delta, wish to remain in Nigeria. It is solely their call. sad

So you can see, that the remaining parts of Nigeria would survive quite well without the Igbo. undecided Once they leave, we would reinforce our borders, increase trade restrictions on in-bound foreign items in order to foster local development of goods and services, and place a ban on any products manufactured in Biafra, from coming in. So forget about having your cake and eating it.

Therefore, your folks do not need to wait forever to apply for citizenship of Biafra. Ask them to renounce their Nigerian nationality, right now. Tear up their passports. And ask your director to issue each of them with a new travelling document, without further delay. undecided

Don't forget to remind them to excavate their shops on the way out, and take them along. undecided We will keep ourselves busy, building new ones. When it is time for us to review their visa applications, Biafrans will be forced to be polite and vice versa. Rudeness would lead to visa denial on the spot. And once they arrive, they would restrain themselves from preaching hate-filled epistles, since they know that deportation is a reality.

So nobody should prevent Biafra from becoming a reality, abeg!! angry We are more interested in those who would be left behind.
[/b]
laudate:

Trust me, there are too many non-Igbo who are ready, willing and able, to move into the spare parts business & real estate industry, once your brothers leave Nigeria. Selling spares is not rocket science, honestly. Non-Igbo Nigerians can easily develop a new Alaba market, if need be. And there have always been people from all ethnic groups in Nigeria, selling real estate. The Igbo do not have any extra-ordinary or special skills in this area. undecided

tell me....what's stopping the non igbos as you say from joining those businesses now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by LastProphet: 4:10am On Aug 28, 2015
OfoIgbo:

The referendum will afford Igala and Idoma the opportunity to opt out.

btw, I prefer a restructured Nigeria.
Biafra or Lower Niger Republic is my second option if the powers that be fail to restructure Nigeria.

bros igalas are the last people on earth to suggest joining biafra to, our values are totally at odds with each other, money is not a factor in our society and we over-respect other peoples rights. same goes for idomas who are considered cousins to igalas. so please ibos should can stick their biafra up their ass

1 Like

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by LastProphet: 4:19am On Aug 28, 2015
laudate:

Guy, it is not a case of coming to any realisation. Your people have used NL to postulate their desire in several threads that Biafra is an SE Igbo/SS Igbo cause. No problem.

There are no Igala or Idoma groups that have come out en bloc, to claim that they want to be part of Biafra. So why do you want to drag them into something they have never expressed a desire to be part of?? shocked shocked

If ancestry is your claim, well the Anioma Igbo-speaking groups claim to descend from Benin. Should they drag the Bini people along with them when they decide to head for the Biafra enclave.

So why are you laying claims to Igala and Idoma land, biko nu?? Whatever nocturnal visit may have taken place, it cannot be representative of the larger Igala/Idoma group. So please delete your plans of terriorial expansion that include these set of people. Or are you planning to re-eanct another Midwest annexation, like your folks did in the late sixties? undecided

@LastProphet, are your people joining Biafra?? Kindly let us know.

This Igala issue has already been debated on several threads:

my brother don't waste your time with them, igalas have never in their wildest dreams considered anything ibos and it will never happen because am from idah and from a ruling dynasty, a
we have no single cultural value in common with ibos and we know most of them as cheats

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by OfoIgbo: 5:43am On Aug 28, 2015
LastProphet:

bros igalas are the last people on earth to suggest joining biafra to, our values are totally at odds with each other, money is not a factor in our society and we over-respect other peoples rights. same goes for idomas who are considered cousins to igalas. so please ibos should can stick their biafra up their ass

Nwokem you are just one person. When the time comes the whole Igala people will speak in a referendum. No two ways about it.
If you don't want to join Biafra, there is an option for that, in the referendum.

What we will not tolerate is some people telling us they want it while others are busy saying they don't want it. The referendum will decide, my Yoruba friend grin
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by nationwide1(m): 6:03am On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
Nigerians shud allow dix cursed erosion people to go jare..nothing positiv has eva come out of dia self
I'm sure you don't know what you're talking about.

If it were that true that nothing good has ever come out of them, why didn't the elders who knew better than you not allow the 'accursed' people go?
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
guy you just made my day

I'm glad I did.
Many Yoruba like myself feel the same way and we are beginning to find it repulsive.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Nwokem you are just one person. When the time comes the whole Igala people will speak in a referendum. No two ways about it.
If you don't want to join Biafra, there is an option for that, in the referendum.

What we will not tolerate is some people telling us they want it while others are busy saying they don't want it. The referendum will decide, my Yoruba friend grin

Igala people have stated over and over again that they do NOT want to be part of Biafra. Yet you still insist on conducting some kind of referendum for them. Na by force?? Did they ask for one??! shocked shocked Haba! angry

When Scotland decided on a referendum the last time, they did not force the Welsh to also partake in it. So why are you insisting the Igala/Idoma must take part in one??!

Why not conduct a referendum for the other non-Igbo groups as well like Bini, Yoruba etc?? Must people repeat their statements in Igbo, for you to get it??! shocked shocked sad

OfoIgbo:

Guy, the Igala/Idoma were never part of Biafra in the first place. Whoever drew the map to include them initially, should re-draw it again to exclude their lands from your map. It is very simple.

Your plans for territorial expansion will not work, if you include the Igala/Idoma. Thank you.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2015
nwadiuko1:
[b][/b]tell me....what's stopping the non igbos as you say from joining those businesses now?

Hehehe... grin You had to quote my post 3 times to ask this question?? cool

It shows you did not understand most of what I said. Read it again with an open mind to get the answer.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Donarozzi: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2015
OfoIgbo:

btw, I prefer a restructured Nigeria.
Biafra or Lower Niger Republic is my second option if the powers that be fail to restructure Nigeria.

The Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state (Idoma and Tiv) are geographically located in Eastern Nigeria. I think Biafra should comprise the Igala, Idoma, Tiv, and the current South-East and South-South states with the exception of the Itsekiri people. See map below.

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Lawsimon(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2015
9jacrip:

You almost made me feel like I'm ibo with your post. For corrective purposes, I'm Yoruba. My post history should tell you that.

I can only wish my fellow humans well until they wish me otherwise. So right now, my wish is that they get their country.

My question is, why do some if not many of our people throw fits when Biafra is mentioned as if we are going to lose something if they succeed? We act lie Biafra is our business and its failure or non realization is our goal - can't we just ignore their biafra threads, marches, posters and if possible broadcasts until they drag or mention us in it?

The more we continue to act like it is our business the more they'd continue to get unnecessarily someway towards us.

At times, many Yorubas act like the British charged them with the duty to keep the colonial legacy in existence, as though we all did not occupy these lands before Nigeria came into being.

I weak sef.
You are the only sensible and reasonable yoruba guy I see on nairaland when it come to the issue of Biafra. Keep it up. I am not Igbo or Biafran though. The question is: what will Yoruba as a tribe loose if Igbo is allowed to go?
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2015
kestolove95:
Nigerians shud allow dix cursed erosion people to go jare..nothing positiv has eva come out of dia self
Look at this rotten animal that NL has giving freedom of speech.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2015
Donarozzi:

The Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state (Idoma and Tiv) are geographically located in Eastern Nigeria. I think Biafra should comprise the Igala, Idoma, Tiv, and the current South-East and South-South states with the exception of the Itsekiri people. See map below.

Let me guess... you failed basic geography in secondary school. That is why you are classifying land that belongs to Igala, Idoma and Tiv tribes as part of the South-East??! shocked shocked grin

Nothing wey person no go see for dis place!! Chukwu biko! shocked shocked Remove that fake thinking cap from your head. Your dreams of territorial expansion will not work. Hehehe..... cheesy
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by pazienza(m): 2:41am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Let me guess... you failed basic geography in secondary school. That is why you are classifying land that belongs to Igala, Idoma and Tiv tribes as part of the South-East??! shocked shocked grin

Nothing wey person no go see for dis place!! Chukwu biko! shocked shocked Remove that fake thinking cap from your head. Your dreams of territorial expansion will not work. Hehehe..... cheesy

Not that I want them in my Biafra, but since when have you become the spokesperson for the Igala and Idoma people?
Better go and park well.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by after1: 3:16am On Aug 31, 2015
wadetaw202:

You are the true picture of disgust, since you feel too inferior to bear your true identity as a flaaaathead. Yoruba's have tribal marks and we are forever proud of them. It shows we have culture, unlike you flaaaatheads without culture. A useless tribe where younger ones feel too proud to respect elders. And for your information, the normal shape of the head is cone. If you call Yoruba's cone-head, then you're abusing everyone around the world. But you flaaatheads stand out with your flaaaatheads. Flaaaathead, be bold and manly enough to bear your father's name, except if you are a coward.

Lmaooo. This is wickedness.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Donarozzi: 4:00am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

I stand by my statement: "The Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state (Idoma and Tiv) are geographically located in Eastern Nigeria."

Let me educate you in a very easy way. First and foremost, there is a difference between "geographical location" and "geopolitical division". When it comes to pure geography, the Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state are "geographically" located in Eastern Nigeria (that, South-Eastern part of Nigeria). But, when it comes to geopolitical division, then the aforementioned areas are "geopolitically" grouped as part of Northern Nigeria.

Now, you can understand the plain explanation. The geopolitical division of Nigeria was earlier designed by the British colonial masters, and subsequent Nigerian rulers adopted that design. And while the Eastern and Western regions of Nigeria have witnessed boundary modifications over the decades, the Northern region as defined by the British has remained unmodified. Today, the Igala, Idoma and Tiv can ask the Nigerian government to group them as part of Eastern Nigeria based on their geographical location and also based on the fact that they culturally and linguistically have more in common with the East than with the North.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Donarozzi: 4:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Just read my above explanations and study the maps to see the details.

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2015
pazienza:

Not that I want them in my Biafra, but since when have you become the spokesperson for the Igala and Idoma people?
Better go and park well.

Kindly let the Igala and Idoma people ask me that question, so that I can give them an appropriate answer. Why are you taking panadol for their headache? Abeg, swerve. angry
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by pazienza(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Kindly let the Igala and Idoma people ask me that question, so that I can give them an appropriate answer. Why are you taking panadol for their headache? Abeg, swerve. angry

You are the one precisely taking a pill for another's ailment.

The decision to accept or reject the Biafran offer lie in the hands of Idomas and Igalas.

You are neither from both group and so has no take in it. You should mind your business and allow those involved speak.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 8:21am On Aug 31, 2015
Donarozzi:

I stand by my statement: "The Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state (Idoma and Tiv) are geographically located in Eastern Nigeria."

Let me educate you in a very easy way. First and foremost, there is a difference between "geographical location" and "geopolitical division". When it comes to pure geography, the Igala area of Kogi state and the entire Benue state are "geographically" located in Eastern Nigeria (that, South-Eastern part of Nigeria). But, when it comes to geopolitical division, then the aforementioned areas are "geopolitically" grouped as part of Northern Nigeria.

Now, you can understand the plain explanation. The geopolitical division of Nigeria was earlier designed by the British colonial masters, and subsequent Nigerian rulers adopted that design. And while the Eastern and Western regions of Nigeria have witnessed boundary modifications over the decades, the Northern region as defined by the British has remained unmodified. Today, the Igala, Idoma and Tiv can ask the Nigerian government to group them as part of Eastern Nigeria based on their geographical location and also based on the fact that they culturally and linguistically have more in common with the East than with the North.

Guy, you are the one that needs an education. Several Igala, Idoma and Tiv people have said it repeatedly on NL that their zone is located in the North-Central part of this country. The map also shows this clearly. So like I said earlier, you failed basic geography in school. undecided

They have also always stated that they prefer to be on their own. So kindly restrict your Biafran territory to the area occupied by your own SS Igbo and SE Igbo folks. Don't forget that the Tiv, Igala and Idoma constituted a large proportion of the Nigerian army that defeated the South-East, during the civil war. shocked

So kindly pocket your dreams of territorial expansion, biko nu. And re-draw that strange map of yours'. They were not part of the old Biafra. And will not be a part of the new one you are so determined to create. sad
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 8:24am On Aug 31, 2015
pazienza:

You are the one precisely taking a pill for another's ailment.

The decision to accept or reject the Biafran offer lie in the hands of Idomas and Igalas.

You are neither from both groups, and so has no take in it. You should mind your business and allow those involved speak.

Neither are you Igala, Idoma or Tiv. So kindly mind your own business too. I have placed you on the 'ignore' button, but you are so determined to intrude into my consciousness, because you are starved of attention,. Kindly get lost. sad angry
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by pazienza(m): 8:37am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Neither are you Igala, Idoma or Tiv. So kindly mind your own business too. I have placed you on the 'ignore' button, but you are so determined to intrude into my consciousness, because you are starved of attention,. Kindly get lost. sad angry

Stay off Biafra and Igbo related threads and I stay off your mention, keep pokenosing into Igbo and Biafra related affairs and you stay in my line of sight, with it's attendant consequences, it's that simple.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2015
pazienza:

Stay off Biafra and Igbo related threads and I stay off your mention, keep pokenosing into Igbo and Biafra related affairs and you stay in my line of sight, with it's attendant consequences, it's that simple.

Ife alū?! Who da heck are you to tell me to stay off a particular thread or a specific section?? shocked

Are you alright upstairs?? If you do not want me to comment, take your silly threads to BNW. Simple. Last time I checked, NL was not even owned by an Igbo man. undecided

I will comment on biafra, Igbo, Igala, Idoma and any other topic that takes my fancy. Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọdo ife m nà-èkwu òf̣ ụma.

Nobody made you the policeman of any thread on NL. Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọta okwu m. You have absolutely no right to dictate to me, or censor what I post or where I post it, as long as I do not break any NL rules. Get that into your thick skull. angry

Now get your attention seeking self out of my sight.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by pazienza(m): 8:53am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Ife alū?! Who da heck are you to tell me to stay off a particular thread or a specific section?? shocked

Are you alright upstairs?? If you do not want me to comment, take your silly threads to BNW. Simple. Last time I checked, NL was not even owned by an Igbo man. undecided

I will comment on biafra, Igbo, Igala, Idoma and any other topic that takes my fancy. Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọdo ife m nà-èkwu òf̣ ụma.

Nobody made you the policeman of any thread on NL. Achòḷù ̣m̀ kà ị ghọta okwu m. You have absolutely no right to dictate to me, or censor what I post or where I post it, as long as I do not break any NL rules. Get that into your thick skull. angry

Now get your attention seeking self out of my sight.

You don't want to be quoted, it's simple, stop commenting. Onye ara Ogbete! *grins
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2015
pazienza:

You don't want to be quoted, it's simple, stop commenting. Onye ara Ogbete! *grins

Oḳ'a ēkwukwu. No, you are the one with madness in his brain! You cannot dictate to me when, where or how I will make my comments. So stay out of my sight! angry
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by pazienza(m): 9:01am On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Oḳ'a ēkwukwu. No, you are the one with madness in his brain! You cannot dictate to me when, where or how I will make my comments. So stay out of my sight! angry

Lol, you need a better edition of Google translate, your present one sucks too bad at translating English to Igbo, it's giving you a proto Igbo translation. *grins

1 Like

Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2015
pazienza:

Lol, you need a better edition of Google translate, your present one sucks too bad at translating English to Igbo, it's giving you a proto Igbo translation. *grins

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't use Google translate. I don't need it. sad Obviously, you are the one that needs it, because your own interpretation sucks. And I can bet that my own Igbo is far better than yours! angry
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by Curlieweed: 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2015
laudate:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't use Google translate. I don't need it. sad Obviously, you are the one that needs it, because your own interpretation sucks. And I can bet that my own Igbo is far better than yours! angry

I think you're using google translator. While I admit that I'm not totally literate in Igbo but as a native Igbo speaker, I can see that your syntax is quite jarring and very unnatural.
Re: Agitations For Biafra Heightens, Eastern Leaders React - Hallmark News by laudate: 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2015
Curlieweed:

I think you're using google translator. While I admit that I'm not totally literate in Igbo but as a native Igbo speaker, I can see that your syntax is quite jarring and very unnatural.

Am not using Google translator. The fact that you do, does not mean every other person does. undecided

A few spellings may not be accurate because my spoken Igbo, is far better than my written one, so I don't understand what you mean by errors in the syntax. How is my syntax jarring and unnatural? Point it out? I hope you realise that Igbo has different dialects??

Am not even sure there is a Google translate version for Igbo. I once tried Google translate for a Spanish word, and my expatriate friend warned me that I would never get the full meaning of the word I wanted, as some of the words were not properly uploaded to show all the different meanings, in Google.

So why on earth would I use Google translate for Igbo? sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kogi: PDP Delegates Attacked By Thieves / Ibrahim Magu To Appear Before Senate On Wednesday For Screening / FG Okays $1.3bn For 5 Critical Projects – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.