Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye (536 Views)

"If I date a man for 3 months and I don’t cheat, then that’s my husband" - lady. / Got Money To Spend But Hate Dating Jobless Women / Ladies, What Is Your Take On Jobless Guys Who Chase You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by zyzxx(m): 10:24am On Aug 27, 2015
I DON’T SUPPORT JOBLESS WOMEN—OGE OKOYE

Oge Okoye, has kicked against women who prefer to be full housewives, saying it is not proper.

The actress said she likes women taking up jobs to cater for their family and said she is used to such lifestyle.

Oge Okoye told City People that, “I am used to it and I am a hard working girl. I don’t believe in women just sitting down there and doing nothing. I do my movie and take care of my kids as well. You don’t let your business image to interfere with your home.”
Recalling her struggling days in the acting world, Oge Okoye disclosed that her late father never supported her because of his views about actors.

“They (parents) didn’t really let me go, especially for my father. He said acting was for the never do well but that was what I really wanted. But when I lost my dad in 2000, I decided to go ahead with it and my mum was in support of it and that was it,” she said.

Re: I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by Fixamm: 10:25am On Aug 27, 2015
source
Re: I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by Nobody: 10:31am On Aug 27, 2015
Fixamm be karful
Re: I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 27, 2015
Ok naaaa

1 Like

Re: I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
I enjoy reading this woman's stories so I'd bash her at the end.

Today I've no words to say apart from: so because she now has a show she performs in daily she feels the need to blast housewives abi? At least they're married compared to her runs-girl life. Oge, go and marry o, go and marry!
Re: I Don’t Support Jobless Women—oge Okoye by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who ever do that?i think this article is not really necessary, women now take to assisting their men and sharing in the house responsiblities..... Like majority of them so i see no need for this but wait oo is she married? Hmmm i can hear someone saying dnt mind her...me self wouldnt mind her.smile!

(1) (Reply)

The Secrets To Grabbing Attention And Attraction. / Is This Possible / Only For Matured Guys...with Good Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.