Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi (64073 Views)

Pregnant Petrol Black Marketer Burnt To Death In Delta Accident With SUV (Graphi / SUV Runs Into A Canal In Lagos (Photos) / Crazy!!! Woman Stripes Herself And Begs To Be Bonked In Public (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by abhosts(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
She waved down my car some months back in Lekki, only for he to say her vehicle was out of fuel and she needs just 1k urgently.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by kestolove95(m): 10:59am On Aug 27, 2015
From d description I know sai e no go pass ibo woman..
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by JAZES(m): 11:00am On Aug 27, 2015
iduzebaba:
Na wa oo... make them include begging as course for university.. cos 300k no b beans oo

grin grin grin grin
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by fortunechy(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2015
is doubtful ...........no pix!!!!!
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by agrovick(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2015
Maybe it's rituals
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by danielblessing(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
na wa
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by seunny4lif(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Djicemob: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2015
I dont get it,what is the "exposed" here? undecided

And also,how would a random woman just drive upto you and ask you for "1k" and the next thing you do is to deep ur hands into your pocket and hand it over to her. undecided

This story get as e be.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by AnanseK(m): 11:08am On Aug 27, 2015
That's how the banks make illegal billions by taking 10 naira fake charges from every account , current or saving and in all their branches.

1 Like

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
There is nothing more dubious when the rich dubiously collect the little money the poor are using to survive for their own personal gain. I can bet my _ass 90% of people she collected money from do not own a jalopy car let alone an SUV. angry

i disagree with that term "poor" that was used by you in describing those who gave 1k, it's either they gave it out of pity or outta the abundance they have thinking they would still do ok even it's gone. i'm not in support of the lady's action buh my point is that those that gave her the 1k did so because they have and they can spare...
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Zzyco: 11:12am On Aug 27, 2015
Be weary. Such people are plenty in abj! They approach you with their flashy car, and beg you for 1,2,3 thousand. One even claim to be an army personnel, he promise to return it saying that his pregnant wife was in hospital. I don't have close contact with him but believe me. That 3 k. He collected has grown wings.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by jazinogold(m): 11:15am On Aug 27, 2015
was she begging or asking? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by goldenceo1: 11:16am On Aug 27, 2015
GIVERS neva lack. we will continue to help those who need help. Blessed is he that giveth dan he that receiveth.

1 Like

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by deiikonac(m): 11:19am On Aug 27, 2015
FOR TRAINING ON HOW TO BE A PROFESSIONAL DIGITALIZER VISIT http://stitchesandinknigeria..com/ COME LEARN MONOGRAMMING, SCREEN PRINTING, DIGITAL IMAGING AND PRINTS

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:23am On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
WoW !

N1,000 x 10 (a day) = N10,000

N10,000 x 30(days) = N300,000 cash grin

She earns more than half of the population
with the current economy in naija, d probability of her making such amount on daily basis is low, hw many pple wan dash u 1k, no matter ur begging strategy. It wud b safe 2 say she dey use d cash 4 ritual, mayb d price is 4 her 2 beg
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by mrborntodoit: 11:27am On Aug 27, 2015
Castroii:
with the current economy in naija, d probability of her making such amount on daily basis is low, hw many pple wan dash u 1k, no matter ur begging logistics. It wud b safe 2 say she dey use d cash 4 ritual, mayb d price is 4 her 2 beg

Lagos has at least 17-20 million inhabitants,all she needs is just 10 out of 20 million on a daily basis and she might even have some regular customers whom give her money.

As for rituals, lol , I don't believe she would be that myopic . 10k a day can feed a family of 5
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by dododawa1: 11:31am On Aug 27, 2015
HER TRIBE please
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:34am On Aug 27, 2015
mrborntodoit:
WoW !

Its demonic, the money shes begging actually enables her to steal your finances spiritually, know who you give money too, people experience financial dryness cos of whom they gave cash too. angry
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by zestjack: 11:35am On Aug 27, 2015
I will not give such a person a dime... I don't want to encourage laziness... Simple!
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 27, 2015
The lady in question should be put in GUNINNESS BOOK OF RECORD,.Click if am right

1 Like

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by IVORY2009(m): 11:41am On Aug 27, 2015
Coperate begger!
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by EmagNig(m): 11:47am On Aug 27, 2015
she needs to buy fuel into her radiator?
[size=16pt]sexyLADE[/size] says so

NIGERIA'S 1ST e-MAGAZINE? CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by bigtt76(f): 11:50am On Aug 27, 2015
....and operating in Lagos Tax Free grin

mrborntodoit:
WoW !

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
U guys should pls note that not everybody that ask u money on d street r cooperate beggars. If u ve never begged ur way home b4 it means life has been kind wit u or maybe u don't move around that much or probably under aged. Go around u will c how people r suffering on d street of lagos some striving to get home with little or without money, some don't even have money to eat @ home...d country is hard my ppl, though that doesn't justify cooperate begging but life have not been so fair because I've severally to find my way back home some times, I never ask nor pray for it again and I won't hesitate to assist someone on d street who is unfortunate. Let's show some love pls. Giving is what Christianity and islam teach and for me its more profitable than tithing.

1 Like

Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by 247notire(m): 11:54am On Aug 27, 2015
BekeeBuAgbara:
Kedu kwa nke bu An SUV? undecided
Your moniker has said it all. It's correct really.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by OrlandoOwoh(m): 11:55am On Aug 27, 2015
Just last Sunday, Citizen Jones of Radio Continental talked about a begger in Lagos who built 9 houses and wrote a book on how to be rich. He was asked if he could pay for the publication of his book on how to be rich why he was still begging. He said begging was one of the ways of being rich.
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by shakurkings(m): 11:56am On Aug 27, 2015
Long gone are the days when a bigger had no choice. This one does
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Ultimate300(m): 11:59am On Aug 27, 2015
you guys (yan kudu/southerner) have to stop this your begging mentality, you're only disgracing youselves. its quite embrassement to c a very young guy with flashy gadget, wearing expensive clothes and shoes, resort to begging in the cafe, at ATM machine, restaurant, and so on.. Now with this your silly behaviour you make us to believe every southerner can beg you, no matter how he dress up....Kauyawa kawai,,,(villagers)
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by vivalavida(m): 12:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
Experienced this sort of thing in festac in 2011. Just finished writing guiness diageo recruitment test in a cybercafe and was waiting for the bike man who brought me there. We had an agreement.
A car drove by and slowed down. The lady insided honked and beckoned on me. Guy man come dey happy na say him wan hammer. I got there and the words that came out of her mouth was *Please,can you give me #500? Nna mehn,i was dumbfounded and walked away. She drove off
Re: Professional Female Begger That Drives An SUV And Begs For N1K Exposed At Ikoyi by Rotimi47: 12:01pm On Aug 27, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pregnant Woman Working As A Bus Conductor In Ajah (Photos) / Python Killed By A 20-Year-Old Boy In Abia State (photos) / Girl Born Without A Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.