Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,791 members, 7,806,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Etisalat Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Etisalat Recruitment (11397 Views)

Difficulties In Submitting My CV On Etisalat Recruitment Portal / Etisalat Recruitment For Anambra Graduate Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by kestolove95(m): 5:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
Spybradd:

see ya miserable life!!! how do yu hope to scale personality test when yu are a bush woman and a barbarian spending and wasting yur life on here,hating and being a tribalist 24/7?

smh
hahahaha...enemy of progress...am off to kano,.I tell u,as fah sae I no b ibo,I go gt ma invite for ril

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by lawrence358(m): 6:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
Samguine:

I wish you all the best bro. But let us know..how was it? And how do we that haven't done ours prepare for it?
Don't be nervous, just relax.... 1st u will write an essay, than type something out.... D 3rd stage is for you to listen to a recorded call and enter d details in a computer.... Data all
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by erebho(m): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2015
pls, can someone tell us the nature of the CBT test.
... abeg sadpls, can someone tell us the nature of the CBT test.
... abeg
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
hahaha...enemy of progress...am off to kano,.I tell u,as fah sae I no b ibo,I go gt ma invite for ril
just be good with your typing and
listening skills... good luck...
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by kestolove95(m): 8:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
just be good with your typing and listening skills... good luck...
ok swthrt, hw will d medicals b? Sumone told mi abt it
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 9:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
kestolove95:
ok swthrt, hw will d medicals b? Sumone told mi abt it
are u done with your CBT and Buddy/interview?
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by kestolove95(m): 10:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
are u done with your CBT and Buddy/interview?
not yet sir
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Spybradd: 12:30am On Aug 29, 2015
kestolove95:
hahahaha...enemy of progress...am off to kano,.I tell u,as fah sae I no b ibo,I go gt ma invite for ril

yeye man wey dey poes as girl,i hope you nó dey drag space with malu for free trailer..grin for you to know that am not an enemy of progress like you, i pray make ur brethren,boko haram nó blow up and spread da bits of ya yansh for kano...grin grin so safe journey
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 4:51am On Aug 29, 2015
kestolove95:
not yet sir
Aiit, wish you luck and success...
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Taofiq120(m): 8:56am On Aug 29, 2015
Did mine yesterday in Kano....am hoping they will call me for their interview
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 29, 2015
The CBT comprises a call simulation (to test your listening skills) and typing test. Next, you're given a paper with a topic to write your thoughts about it. But the important is the first two. For the first, you're given an earpiece to listen to a demo call of a customer with complaint, and you're required to input the details given by the caller inside different box columns (to test your multitasking skills). The call will last for two minutes, so you have only that amount of time to input the details correctly. As an advice, make sure you enter numbers (e.g. phone number or serial number given by caller) first before other details like caller address, because it may not be repeated again and you would find it less easier to remember than word details. On the level of typing skills, you're given a paragraph to rewrite in 2 minutes. Practice typing fast with your keyboard, at least 20wpm, so you can type at least 40words in two minutes. I think your accuracy counts less than wpm, because I had an accuracy of 90% but the administrator said I failed the test, and was given a second chance. So, type fast with high accuracy. As for the third stage, the What-do-you-think-about-this-topic stage, that is less important than the first two, as I've stated earlier, so just relax and write what's on your mind on the white paper given to you. It's not an essay, so please write something brief. Good luck.

4 Likes

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by taobah: 9:23am On Aug 29, 2015
hello !! is anybody know about invitation for an oral interview at 5yh avenue 52 road , they called my brother for an interview today at the place. pls, any info ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Taofiq120(m): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2015
kestolove95:
pls wen did u take ur personality assessment test? Nd did u receive any message prior to dis mail?

Yh I did
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by FixedRoots: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2015
Taofiq120:

Some1 send d link to me some month back
Hi. Could you please paste the link? What position did you apply for? Where was your test venue-etisalat office or a neutral centre?
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 31, 2015

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by michealekene(m): 9:43am On Sep 01, 2015
jimmymfoniso:
Hello world. I got the same email But wit different location But Still Lagos based. Any help?

how did u apply
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by FixedRoots: 10:46am On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by jimmymfoniso(m): 11:35pm On Sep 01, 2015
michealekene:

how did u apply
on their career website naa. Ask Google. I applied a Long time ago o
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Nobody: 6:42am On Sep 02, 2015
This is an experienced hire position. Individuals without the prerequisite skills need not bother to
apply. Freelance experience may however suffice.

The PHP Developer will be performing mostly new development 80 - 90. The candidate will be responsible for designing, modifying, developing, writing, and implementing web-based applications using PHP / Perl / HTML / CSS / SQL / and JavaScript where data is shared between multiple applications.

Core Responsiblilities
This PHP Developer is expected to write cutting edge web application using highly object oriented PHP 5 code and collaborate with project management and quality assurance staff on the release of multiple web projects.
Designs and codes from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements moderately complex software applications.
Design and develop web products using PHP
Implement new features and maintain existing codebase
Follow coding standards and best practices
Assist with APIs to integrate with legacy client applications and current open standards
Contribute to product planning
Collaborate with interface and graphic designers for user experience implementation

Requirements:

• Passion for creating high-quality user experiences and extraordinary customer interactions
• 2+​ years of PHP/​MYSQL application development experience
Experience working with an MVC framework such as Symfony, Zend, Yii, and CodeIgniter
• Strong PHP, JavaScript, JQuery, HTML, and CSS design and programming skills
• Must be proficient with MySQL and be able to write moderately complex queries, work with stored procedures, views, triggers, etc
Experience writing SQL queries
• Object Oriented Programming with the understanding of an MVC framework architecture
• Interface experience XML, SOAP, REST
• Extensive experience with application design, integration, and deployment in an integrated global environment
• Must be able to communicate technology ideas and issues to team members and management.​

Qualification:

Minimum of two year experience in similar role
Relevant Qualifications will be an added advantage.send your CVs to efo_s@yahoo.com

Agency/Employer: Ecumenical Technology Limited
Town or City: Ogun (Ifo)
Sector: IT
Related Job Titles: Web Applications Developer,Software Application Developer
Permanent/Contract: Permanent, Full time
Experience: 2 years
Accommodation: Readily Available
Deadline: 4-09-2015
Salary: Negotiable
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by rotile247(m): 7:32am On Sep 02, 2015
erebho:

just got mine too... buh d venue I got is Lagos... so pls I want to confirm if this address actually exist... cause I'm very far from Lagos now nd I don't ve d resources to flaunt around if its a scam .

pls somebody who knows mushin in Lagos should help a brother out here... (( Venue: Venue: Etisalat Call Centre, 359 Agege Motor Rd, Challenge B/stop, Mushin. (SUGGESTED LANDMARKS: Beside Mobil Filling Station)))

Yes it exist. From oshodi take mushin bus stop a challenge. But it also depends pn ur location or where u r coming from

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by erebho(m): 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
@Rotile, tanx... already did mine... buh has anybody gotten the inter view invite... I mean those that did Theirs(CBT) diz week
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Nielbaba(m): 8:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
erebho:

just got mine too... buh d venue I got is Lagos... so pls I want to confirm if this address actually exist... cause I'm very far from Lagos now nd I don't ve d resources to flaunt around if its a scam .

pls somebody who knows mushin in Lagos should help a brother out here... (( Venue: Venue: Etisalat Call Centre, 359 Agege Motor Rd, Challenge B/stop, Mushin. (SUGGESTED LANDMARKS: Beside Mobil Filling Station)))

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by rae03(f): 3:32pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hello. Please who has heard from Etisalat after the CBT last week?
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by lawrence358(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2015
rae03:
Hello. Please who has heard from Etisalat after the CBT last week?
What state
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by Nobody: 10:54pm On Sep 08, 2015
I did my CBT on 28th and was invited for interview Wch I did yesterday in kano. it comprised buddy sessions n oral interview.

1 Like

Re: Etisalat Recruitment by rae03(f): 1:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
lawrence358:

What state
Lagos state
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by lawrence358(m): 5:22pm On Sep 28, 2015
rae03:

Lagos state
It's like people r receiving invite already...... Letz hear ooooo..... Pls
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by dammiejolaade: 8:53pm On Sep 28, 2015
lawrence358:

It's like people r receiving invite already...... Letz hear ooooo..... Pls
Invite for wat stage pls? Has anyone gotten invite for medicals lately? Biko
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by lawrence358(m): 7:36am On Sep 29, 2015
dammiejolaade:

Invite for wat stage pls? Has anyone gotten invite for medicals lately? Biko
I think so.... Dey r thru with medicals for now..... But, keep the faith.
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by dammiejolaade: 9:15am On Sep 29, 2015
lawrence358:

I think so.... Dey r thru with medicals for now..... But, keep the faith.
They can't be tru, cus it's in batches.
Re: Etisalat Recruitment by olupetrock: 5:49am On Nov 02, 2015
How much is the form for the recruitment?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Do You Have Any Advice For Someone Who Is Shy And Uncomfortable" / How To Apply For Vitafoam Nigeria Management Trainee Program 2018 / Share Your Job Interview Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.